Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allpro back. For good.
Remnants of Chaos > General > Introductions
Allpro
Yeah well just incase everyone was wondering where I've been I've been out having fun, but wow calls. Lol I'm back to stay. =D
Syncron
Harro ,Whalecum back i guess tongue.gif
Icelina
Welcome back
juxti
welcome back
Draklin
Haha nice to see you back. Now get ur ass in Av so i can get my revenge (yeah, u killed me like 1000 times in the old cc u ASS!) xD welcome back biggrin.gif
Tidehunter & Bigr
welcome back
hope to see you IG
I'm an alliance pally name = Tidebringer.
Buddhistlol
Lol, welcome back i had fun beating you in the tournament even when you got the opener wink.gif

But yeah you won the other two even though i didnt really understand why we needed a rematch when clearly i beat you in the end.

Oh well, like that guy in general chat said to the GM, everyone has there favourites laugh.gif

No hard feelings, Gd's
Hellohi
QUOTE (Buddhistlol @ Jul 6 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Lol, welcome back i had fun beating you in the tournament even when you got the opener wink.gif

But yeah you won the other two even though i didnt really understand why we needed a rematch when clearly i beat you in the end.

Oh well, like that guy in general chat said to the GM, everyone has there favourites laugh.gif

No hard feelings, Gd's

And some people just had downs laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.