Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Few suggestions
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Suggestions
xeno
Few suggestions to improve AV realm.

1. Remove cooldowns reset for gold. It wasn't needed on old AV, but at least at that time gold was harder to get and brutal costed alot. But now you can get your hateful in few hours and after that gold is useless, so many use it to reset cooldowns. I don't think "custom" cooldowns are acceptable on pvp realm.

2. Add First Aid profession and bandages to vendors.

3. Add consumables on which gold can be dumped. Like food (one that increases stats), flasks, maybe some fun items like fireworks or snowballs.

forgot one more: please add confirmation to entering IF when your queue draws near, being teleported from boss fight or another BG isn't fun.
Syncron
Raise gold cost of cooldown reset :>
Chaoshunternfriends
QUOTE (xeno @ Jul 1 2009, 03:31 AM) *
forgot one more: please add confirmation to entering IF when your queue draws near, being teleported from boss fight or another BG isn't fun.

There already are warnings of your que while in que for IronForge.
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (xeno @ Jul 1 2009, 08:31 AM) *
Remove cooldowns reset for gold

I agree with that, or increase the cost a lot.
Paladins can spam Lay on Hands and that's not cool..
Hiffel
CD reset was a stupid fucking idea in the first place.. no offense Opti, everyone has their...you know..moments. >.>
Dragoon7
You should make use of those Tokens some ppl have too many of and use them in place of gold for CD reset, say 25 tokens for reset so it doesn't get spammed by pallys for DS or LoH
Icelina
QUOTE (xeno @ Jul 1 2009, 07:31 AM) *
2. Add First Aid profession and bandages to vendors.

3. Add consumables on which gold can be dumped. Like food (one that increases stats), flasks, maybe some fun items like fireworks or snowballs.

WTB Theese.
xeno
Seriously remove cooldown reset, it breaks pvp more than any bugs. I have yet to see a rogue who doesn't have his cooldowns ready.
Dragoon7
QUOTE (xeno @ Jul 21 2009, 05:40 AM) *
Seriously remove cooldown reset, it breaks pvp more than any bugs. I have yet to see a rogue who doesn't have his cooldowns ready.

Or a pally with DS or avenging wrath rdy. Always repentance, avenging wrath, nuke sad.gif

The CD should just get modified to be expensive to use not just "vote and u can reset ur cooldowns". It feels like an exploit or cheat to me so I don't use it

Oh pallys get LoH back too sad.gif
lolSTARFALL
Another one for "remove reset my cooldowns" from the vote stone.
Money here aint a problem, i wish i had stuff to buy like enchants <.< flasks , food that give stats, etc.
It's gettings retarded getting killed by balance druids that just have to leave combat and starfall everyone again.
lolSTARFALL
Oh and add Wild Spineleaf (for Gift of the Wild spell), Starleaf Seed (for Rebirth spell) reagents on General Goods NPC please smile.gif
Misfate
QUOTE (lolSTARFALL @ Jul 22 2009, 11:08 AM) *
Oh and add Wild Spineleaf (for Gift of the Wild spell), Starleaf Seed (for Rebirth spell) reagents on General Goods NPC please smile.gif

Made a suggestion for Wild Spineleaf in this topic.

It got ignored. sad.gif
Marklar
There's a topic in Suggestions about the missing Arcane Powder, wich is used by mages to buff a party with Arcane Brilliance.

http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/inde...p?showtopic=780
xeno
Thanks for implementing consumables, but I'm suggesting to make bandages and new food to cost gold and not halaa tokens. We need a constant gold sink, titles are temporal. Consumables fit the role of a gold sink perfectly. And halaa tokens look to much useful atm.
xChronicle
QUOTE (xeno @ Jul 21 2009, 09:40 AM) *

You can reset your CDs?!
zerox13
QUOTE (Dragoon7 @ Jul 20 2009, 10:55 AM) *
You should make use of those Tokens some ppl have too many of and use them in place of gold for CD reset, say 25 tokens for reset so it doesn't get spammed by pallys for DS or LoH

CD on DS is not a problem that you reset it becouse you still get the debuff so yo can't get immune in 2-3 min tongue.gif
LOH is another thing that you can spam that is not funny sad.gif
I agreed with that smile.gif
edino
in wsg you can just sprint all the way with cloack of shadow evasion and sprint on all the time if your a fag rogue
xChronicle
QUOTE (edino @ Aug 14 2009, 02:18 PM) *
in wsg you can just sprint all the way with cloack of shadow evasion and sprint on all the time if your a fag rogue

You're a rogue.
bum
<3 matt
xChronicle
QUOTE (bum @ Aug 14 2009, 05:49 PM) *
<3 matt

<3 you too hun.

Edino, you should stop posting. You act as if you're known. Look at me telling you that you aren't. I'm sooo cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.