Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a good server with AV Realm !
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
nbkbambus
www.loawow.com ( before Opti asking for a name change , used to be called Chaoscrusade.org ) finally opened the gates to the public , guys , go check it out , bring some friends , and give some feedback on the forums , have fun tongue.gif

a AV Realm , is a AV REALM !!!! <--- Nuff said ...
zerox13
Learn 2 Make a Linkzor
nbkbambus
am far away from home , im on my phone ... cba to do many things .... its much harder on a phone .... L2think biggrin.gif
Breea
Just let us know when it's actually up! tongue.gif
nbkbambus
this guy is pissing me up , i post bout his server , after he tells me that they went officially live.... and u all QQ bout it being down ?? ima talk to him ... sorry for that... FUUCK
zerox13
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 13 2011, 12:54 PM) *
am far away from home , im on my phone ... cba to do many things .... its much harder on a phone .... L2think biggrin.gif

Learn2Think

Serious dude...how should I know that you were FAR from home, and on your PHONE? wink.gif

Oh and yeah, tell us when it's up! ohmy.gif
Breea
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 13 2011, 05:04 PM) *
and u all QQ bout it being down ??

Dude.... really? Are you trying to piss US off? Come on, at least be a little more respectful. No one is "QQ'ing" about it being down. Just let us know when you know for sure it's up instead of making more topics.
Syncron
I suppose it's on beta stage without a working forums for bug report or help. ._.
Breea
Yeah it seems that way, been checking up on it about every day now since Sunday. So far just 2 website changes and the servers are locked with no working forum atm. It seems as though the GMs for the server have already made characters and have been in-game now so I imagine they ran into a bug or something on play-testing. No idea though.
Lemon
QUOTE (Syncron @ Apr 13 2011, 09:00 PM) *
I suppose it's on beta stage without a working forums for bug report or help. ._.

^^^^

Is it going officially live or just in beta? As far as I know there hasn't been a beta which means there was no testing of spells / items / scripts etc...
teaser
ok about the forums we are working on them and we havnt released yet so i will let use know when we have
teaser
QUOTE (Lemon @ Apr 14 2011, 06:26 AM) *
^^^^

Is it going officially live or just in beta? As far as I know there hasn't been a beta which means there was no testing of spells / items / scripts etc...

Ok I'm here to clear some things up. Some Builder's, Cripto and Myself have been doing some Beta Testing, So far we can say that all the item's work, most of the Talents/Skills work, AV Bosses are Scripted, All the Teleporter's work in and out of AV and All the Quests work.for the forums they will be set up as soon as possible. We are just waiting on getting a Banner and a Website header so we can change them when we do that we will be hopefully Releasing live.

If you need any Help please feel free to contact me
MSN: [email protected]

Thanks Teaser
(Head GameMaster Of Legion of Assassins)
nbkbambus
im not trying to piss anyone , am pissed allready , coz he clearly told me he goes Live , i tell people about it , and they all QQ-ed to me of not being able to connect .... im as pissed as you , coz im tellin people this is a great server and shit , and they believe me , and when i say something and its not true that means i lied , when the fact is that i didnt .... now thats why im pissed ...

and am sorry , Zerox , all i ment was that if i didnt link i must've had a reason , sorry if it sounded bad .... sad.gif

i hope u all understand that im a lonely AV Addict and nothing more .... a normal player ... im tellin u guys what he tells me... i dont like having enemy's outside the game , coz i get them in pvp anyways.... tho , u know how they say :"Haters makes me famous" ....
teaser
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 14 2011, 07:47 AM) *
im not trying to piss anyone , am pissed allready , coz he clearly told me he goes Live , i tell people about it , and they all QQ-ed to me of not being able to connect .... im as pissed as you , coz im tellin people this is a great server and shit , and they believe me , and when i say something and its not true that means i lied , when the fact is that i didnt .... now thats why im pissed ...

and am sorry , Zerox , all i ment was that if i didnt link i must've had a reason , sorry if it sounded bad .... sad.gif

i hope u all understand that im a lonely AV Addict and nothing more .... a normal player ... im tellin u guys what he tells me... i dont like having enemy's outside the game , coz i get them in pvp anyways.... tho , u know how they say :"Haters makes me famous" ....

dont worry about this guy i just got told by Critpo himself that we are live and awaiting player's so please sign up at Legion Of Assassins and the forums are not up yet but they will be when cripto get's home from work
nbkbambus
dont worry about me ? LOL

bro , i talked to James , he told me the server is Live , i made this thread after he said that to me , now read the entire thread from A to Z and u'll see the Complains which im trying to calm ....

Teaser , dont talk like that bro , just dont , kay ?
i had like 7 complains on my msn for not beeing able to connect .... again , im not Home , i cant say if they're right or wrong , coz i cant check , again , im not home ....

im on LoA's Side , remember ??
Syncron
Asking and complaining is two different things, you're assuming we're butthurt because the server is not online as planned, but nobody is.
In fact, I highly doubt that anyone here stands out with your attitude, so calm down.
Royale
CALM THE FUCK DOWN MAN
Royale
angry.gif
Indianola
Bumping, I'm really curious to see if this is legit and not the 50th time we've been trolled haha
Lemon
It's legit but the serv is having a hard time getting populated :/ Getting a new server off to a good start is hell nowadays.
zerox13
QUOTE (Lemon @ Apr 22 2011, 11:44 AM) *
It's legit but the serv is having a hard time getting populated :/ Getting a new server off to a good start is hell nowadays.

Indeed, if the server was started just a few month after RoC was closed, it would have been populated much quicker cause of all the old fags who still checked the forum now and then, and all those still looking for a new place :/
Bitza
QUOTE (zerox13 @ Apr 22 2011, 10:45 PM) *
Indeed, if the server was started just a few month after RoC was closed, it would have been populated much quicker cause of all the old fags who still checked the forum now and then, and all those still looking for a new place :/

IS THERE A MOONKIN IN MY PANTS?

But seriously now, is it opened?
zerox13
QUOTE (Bitza @ Apr 23 2011, 05:45 PM) *
IS THERE A MOONKIN IN MY PANTS?

I don't know, are you female? If yes: I would LOVE to check

QUOTE (Bitza @ Apr 23 2011, 05:45 PM) *
But seriously now, is it opened?

I guess so
Kastin
I'm still the best.
zerox13
QUOTE (Kastin @ Apr 25 2011, 04:35 PM) *
I'm still the best.

Joke of the year!
Kastin
QUOTE (zerox13 @ Apr 25 2011, 11:36 PM) *
Man of the year!

I know.
Breea
It's a good server, just need more people.....specifically more alliance lol. It still has some tweaking to do, but it's playable.

WTB Moar ppls!
zerox13
QUOTE (Kastin @ Apr 26 2011, 05:07 PM) *
I know.

You are not allowed to lie wink.gif
Kastin
QUOTE (zerox13 @ Apr 26 2011, 09:13 PM) *
You are not allowed to lie wink.gif

Who said i lied. wink.gif
zerox13
QUOTE (Kastin @ Apr 26 2011, 11:01 PM) *
Who said i lied. wink.gif

We all did wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.