Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chaos Crusade is back !!
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
Pages: 1, 2
nbkbambus
AV Realm is Live , up and ready for PVP !!

we need you people , KGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos Crusade

^Click me^
Syncron
What in hell ....
Drakk
no
Helene
Oh my.

Gosh.
Tidehunter & Bigr
O.o
Lemon
What is this I don't even... blink.gif
nbkbambus
just go check it out ffs , this guy didnt tell me anything bout beeing Optical , he quite avoided to answer me , so i bet is someone else , the thing is , it got AV realm , and its pretty balanced , no custom gear , Start S6 , 1 kill = 1 Chaos Credits ( <-- Curency ) , S7 and S8 = Chaos Credits , u guys should give it a try , is almost like RoC used to be, Except S7 and S8 , T9 and T10 , .... i know its not nice he choosed this name , but the thing is , that this www.chaoscrusade.org is the only server out there that looks pretty much the same as RoC ....

im not involved , so dont yell at me if u dont like it , im a regular player trying to make a "living" by advertising ... tongue.gif
nbkbambus
fast question :

Did Optical owned Chaos Crusade? not RoC , coz i know he did on RoC ...
Drakk
Optical is the only one that can run a AV realm properly. And yes, he's been around for ages running CC, and RoC. And then i remember paul trying to run it on Gameflare, we all saw how that shit turned out.
Lemon
QUOTE (Drakk @ Apr 4 2011, 09:20 PM) *
Optical is the only one that can run a AV realm properly. And yes, he's been around for ages running CC, and RoC. And then i remember paul trying to run it on Gameflare, we all saw how that shit turned out.

Bro, don't be so bias ... Optical isn't god, he isn't the only skilled scripter in the universe tongue.gif
nbkbambus
well.... if he aint best ,he sure is one of the best , now after Live opening you are welcomed to try it out , u srsly got nothing to lose
altox
I sudgest people take a look at it.
As we all know the real ChaosCrusade nor Remnants Of Chaos will never be the same without optical .. But , There's no harm in taking a look at a fellow ( probably ) CC lover like we al are.

I made a post that the Admin needs to let people know that ChaosCrusade isnt associated with Optical, ChaosCrusade and Remnants Of Chaos.
+ i made a GM application there to get it off there feet.

Just try it guys .. You never know that you'll find your second home there . ( CC being your 1st home ofc .. duh )

QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 4 2011, 11:02 PM) *
fast question :

Did Optical owned Chaos Crusade? not RoC , coz i know he did on RoC ...

Yes. He did own ChaosCrusade and Remnants Of Chaos. Both are his idea's.
nbkbambus
bro , im glad too see you want to help , as u said , u guys could go and check it out or even apply there , saying ur old staff of RoC , CC , send them here to check , i bet he wont find pro staff like u guys are ... and not in mood for arguing , but Ani-WoW happens to be first Server there ever was with Instant 70 and AV based malls , and no one should care , CC was best between those two, i respect u guys , since i've personally played both CC/RoC , old staff , you could all gather , and make a mass apply there , it will be the great good old team , together , you guys , which ... tbh ? you were fucking good at what u were doing .... they could use "bump" version for server , something like "Bring up my population" instead of "bring up my post" tongue.gif

^a harmless suggestion , dont flame/troll ...Too much ....coz we all do that ^^

zerox13
Impossible, it can't be true, it's a fake magic trick! sad.gif
altox
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 5 2011, 08:22 AM) *
bro , im glad too see you want to help , as u said , u guys could go and check it out or even apply there , saying ur old staff of RoC , CC , send them here to check , i bet he wont find pro staff like u guys are ... and not in mood for arguing , but Ani-WoW happens to be first Server there ever was with Instant 70 and AV based malls , and no one should care , CC was best between those two, i respect u guys , since i've personally played both CC/RoC , old staff , you could all gather , and make a mass apply there , it will be the great good old team , together , you guys , which ... tbh ? you were fucking good at what u were doing .... they could use "bump" version for server , something like "Bring up my population" instead of "bring up my post" tongue.gif

^a harmless suggestion , dont flame/troll ...Too much ....coz we all do that ^^

I'll have a word with the other staff.
nbkbambus
i apreciate it smile.gif
Soon
yall sadden me..
altox
QUOTE (Soon @ Apr 5 2011, 05:10 PM) *
yall sadden me..

just give it a chance bro.. You never know.

Read up in the staff section.
nbkbambus
u guys wont regret it , look at the bright side , u can "revive" RoC ..... this is the perfect oportunity ... now, i know u all might be a lil mad coz he picked the name , but face it , if he wouldnt do it , proly would've never happen again ??? so .... why to choose not too , as in NEVER , when the easier and good way is easier , such as , give it a try ....

^ im making a point , hope u all understand my addiction for AV Realm
altox
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 5 2011, 08:50 PM) *
u guys wont regret it , look at the bright side , u can "revive" RoC ..... this is the perfect oportunity ... now, i know u all might be a lil mad coz he picked the name , but face it , if he wouldnt do it , proly would've never happen again ??? so .... why to choose not too , as in NEVER , when the easier and good way is easier , such as , give it a try ....

^ im making a point , hope u all understand my addiction for AV Realm

k , we get it wink.gif

i think i just got accepted as a GM so.. lets make this happen again ?
Lemon
I'll def try the serv out... nothing to lose tongue.gif

Can even help with spell testing etc.

Still don't know if it has any skilled developers tho unsure.gif
altox
QUOTE (Lemon @ Apr 6 2011, 02:37 AM) *
I'll def try the serv out... nothing to lose tongue.gif

Can even help with spell testing etc.

Still don't know if it has any skilled developers tho unsure.gif

Post an Developer application in the Developer application section. I'm talking to the owner right now and i can hook you up.
nbkbambus
sweeeeeet biggrin.gif
nbkbambus
well let me tell u about them :

Cripto = Owner

he managed to do the server from a Repack of Trinity , compiled it , and scripted about everything there , all by himself .... i even wondered if he aint Optical tongue.gif

Just wait for it to be live , it was a BETA Weekend , now closed for finishing touches , he seems a really nice guy smile.gif

Im Banzai btw tongue.gif

and GZ on the GM Bruh tongue.gif
altox
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 6 2011, 06:59 AM) *
well let me tell u about them :

Cripto = Owner

he managed to do the server from a Repack of Trinity , compiled it , and scripted about everything there , all by himself .... i even wondered if he aint Optical tongue.gif

Just wait for it to be live , it was a BETA Weekend , now closed for finishing touches , he seems a really nice guy smile.gif

Im Banzai btw tongue.gif

and GZ on the GM Bruh tongue.gif

Thanks , i'm helping him out with creating new bases in AV , Teleports and some malls. Giving him suggestions etc.

I'd like to see the CC - RoC community over there tbh. I'm currently online on the server and things are looking pretty good so far.
optical
To clear a few things up.

Firstly, AV realm was not my invention, but was popularised by me almost solely. The first two incarnations were on MMORPG4ALL, and Chronic-domination, both which were very short lived, and only had the very fundamentals in place. Ie gold for killing players, and some vendors for gear. They were both developed by the same guy, who i cannot recall the name of right now unfortunately. At a later stage he wrote the plugins for world of chris's PvP realm as well.

My AV Realm software was most defintely the largest and ultimately the biggest cause in making dedicated PvP realms what they are today.

Anyhow, i am obviously not involved in chaoscrusade.org, and i do not believe any of the staff from CC or ROC. By this i mean serious adminstration and development staff who actually made the server what it is, such as myself, Rad, Flicker, LLama, Rezlind, Classic and others i most definitely have failed to mention, sorry!

I do not condone the use of the chaoscrusade domain, infact once i have confirmation that Rad is not involved, i would seriously like the owner to change the website and servers name and respect our wishes. They are not chaoscrusade, and they should not claim to be. I do not mind people creating copies of the server, but please use your own name.

I will post once again once i have more details from Rad and other old staff from CC days.
altox
QUOTE (optical @ Apr 6 2011, 11:38 AM) *
To clear a few things up.

Firstly, AV realm was not my invention, but was popularised by me almost solely. The first two incarnations were on MMORPG4ALL, and Chronic-domination, both which were very short lived, and only had the very fundamentals in place. Ie gold for killing players, and some vendors for gear. They were both developed by the same guy, who i cannot recall the name of right now unfortunately. At a later stage he wrote the plugins for world of chris's PvP realm as well.

My AV Realm software was most defintely the largest and ultimately the biggest cause in making dedicated PvP realms what they are today.

Anyhow, i am obviously not involved in chaoscrusade.org, and i do not believe any of the staff from CC or ROC. By this i mean serious adminstration and development staff who actually made the server what it is, such as myself, Rad, Flicker, LLama, Rezlind, Classic and others i most definitely have failed to mention, sorry!

I do not condone the use of the chaoscrusade domain, infact once i have confirmation that Rad is not involved, i would seriously like the owner to change the website and servers name and respect our wishes. They are not chaoscrusade, and they should not claim to be. I do not mind people creating copies of the server, but please use your own name.

I will post once again once i have more details from Rad and other old staff from CC days.

I'll contact the admin asap and copy him this post. He will understand as he was talking about changing the name if you wouldnt aprove.

What i'd like to ask you is some help with the server . We have the money , money isnt a problem , but we would really apreciate if you could help here and there.

I know you are bussy irl. But even the smallest changes by you can mean big things for this new server. Its running trinity tho , no idea if you have any experiance with it or not.
Reply to me asap optical. Hopefully we can work something out.
optical
Unfortunately i cannot offer anything tangible. I do not play wow anymore, and i am far removed from the scene with no intentions on going back (i have not worked, used or even looked at trinity).
Not only that but i am currently working as a software developer, studying computer science, and working on my own minecraft custom server software, which means i really don't have more room available to develop something else.
altox
QUOTE (optical @ Apr 6 2011, 01:20 PM) *
Unfortunately i cannot offer anything tangible. I do not play wow anymore, and i am far removed from the scene with no intentions on going back (i have not worked, used or even looked at trinity).
Not only that but i am currently working as a software developer, studying computer science, and working on my own minecraft custom server software, which means i really don't have more room available to develop something else.

Thats what i was afraid of , I"ll contact the admin asap about the name.
so .. Do you know anyone that might be interested in developing an AV realm ? i gues you met some people at uni that could be interested in making some c++ scripts etc.
we can use the help.

Thanks for your time posting this , i really appreciate your feedback and comments.

Btw , lemon if you're reading this , give me your contact info.
Lemon
QUOTE (altox @ Apr 6 2011, 02:10 AM) *
Post an Developer application in the Developer application section. I'm talking to the owner right now and i can hook you up.

I never said that I wanna be a developer, I said I wanna help out by being a beta tester tongue.gif

altox
QUOTE (Lemon @ Apr 6 2011, 01:59 PM) *
I never said that I wanna be a developer, I said I wanna help out by being a beta tester tongue.gif

Well then , Trow me your contact info and i'll hook you up with a trial gm account.

We have alot of work to do. I just hope we get enough people to get this server off the ground.
Drakk
no
nbkbambus
QUOTE (altox @ Apr 6 2011, 03:05 PM) *
Well then , Trow me your contact info and i'll hook you up with a trial gm account.

We have alot of work to do. I just hope we get enough people to get this server off the ground.

Broski , u got a few days before my team starts advertising , and trust me , u wont be prepared for such huch mass incoming .... biggrin.gif .... It wont take off , will start with the 10x speed of light biggrin.gif
altox
Website is offline for new name. I'll post the new website once its online.

QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 7 2011, 10:57 AM) *
Broski , u got a few days before my team starts advertising , and trust me , u wont be prepared for such huch mass incoming .... biggrin.gif .... It wont take off , will start with the 10x speed of light biggrin.gif

Lets hope you're right wink.gif
Janar
When I'm drivin' in my car
and a man comes on the radio
he's tellin' me more and more
about some useless information
supposed to fire my imagination.
I can't get no, oh no no no.
Hey hey hey, that's what I say.

I can't get no dun dun dun satisfaction!
Breea
*Yawns* So, all of you that acually were able to play on it, what's the "word" hmm? laugh.gif
nbkbambus
Better then every server there is out there .... i mean , got skills/spells working around 96% coz the owner is pro like that , most of servers got around 70% , 75% .... coz they work on Trinity Core updates and dont work to fix things on their own,which kinda blows for them .... this guy was solo most of the time , means he's pro , pro people hang with pro people , wait till he'll start , it will be unstopable , so ye , the "word" is AWSOME !!

it Got Renamed to : www.loawow.com , Loa = League of Assassins ..... and will get opened this weekend tongue.gif
optical
Send the owner my thanks for changing the name, and best wishes for the future smile.gif
nbkbambus
thanx , but sometimes i cant believe what im writing , tho im hoping im right biggrin.gif, my self conffidence BLOWS UR MINDS !!! mwhhahahhahaa
Lemon
So... what's the new site? www.loawow.com just sends me to some webhosting site blink.gif
nbkbambus
well , thats a sign the domain got bought ... we will just have to wait , sometime this weekend will get live.... im in different timezone then Cripto ( the owner ) , and i can talk to him trough MSN only like a couple of minutes a day , he got work , im out of town , am writing this trough a mobile phone , or forums , but since website aint quite done yet , since just got bought well , just wait tongue.gif , last nite he told me that its gonna be this weekend for sure.

Imo , good things worth waiting ... plus , LOA doesent need RUSH , taking time to make it closer to perfect before making it Live , might turn out to be our best shot in gaining fast a stable population formed out with loyal players , and will make PVP enjoyable from the start .

im having a couple of my friend helping me advertising for this server , anyone willing to join , tell me here , and ill send u some details bout our benefits , since its in our common interest , so we could actually do some pvp , coz this is whats all about , right ??

hehe tongue.gif

and yes , www.loawow.com is the website
Breea
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 8 2011, 07:16 AM) *
my self conffidence BLOWS UR MINDS !!! mwhhahahhahaa

Indeed. hehe laugh.gif wink.gif
altox
QUOTE (Lemon @ Apr 8 2011, 01:29 PM) *
So... what's the new site? www.loawow.com just sends me to some webhosting site blink.gif

Yeah , no idea what thats all about. James isnt online atm so .. in the mean time, Stil wanna help on the server lemon ?

Edit : http://loawow.com:81/ this is the website. The 81 is the port.
Lemon
QUOTE (altox @ Apr 9 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Yeah , no idea what thats all about. James isnt online atm so .. in the mean time, Stil wanna help on the server lemon ?

Edit : http://loawow.com:81/ this is the website. The 81 is the port.

I already sent you a PM with my skype ohmy.gif
nbkbambus
havent talked to James in the past 2 days , but the website , wont have the port number , after going Live , right ??
teaser
i just had a talk to james the server should be going live either later tonight or tomorrow i just had to fix a couple of vendors he would do now but he has work so he will be doing after work most likely.... Main Builder here so i willl keep use up to date as much as i can
Kastin
I'm just here to say that i'm the best player worldwide.
nbkbambus
QUOTE (Kastin @ Apr 9 2011, 06:34 PM) *
I'm just here to say that i'm the best player worldwide.

words dont mean shit .... wink.gif
Lemon
QUOTE (nbkbambus @ Apr 9 2011, 07:13 PM) *
words dont mean shit .... wink.gif

bro, he ain't kiddin'... he really is the best player worldwide wink.gif
nbkbambus
well Lemon , i didnt say he aint, nor joked about it ... all i said was : "WORDS DONT MEAN SHIT !!!!" ....

Action and live proof sounds like a lil better motive , and still , u dont know me or some different peps from LoA who , imo , are pretty pro @ most all classes ...... and assuming after looking at his Sign , he's either a mage or a warlock , both , classes i mastered , but lets stop this , cant stand highlighting myself , the point was , that some proof , other then words , would cause a bigger impression , and he would be much more appreciated by others , i havent met him either , he might be , but i dont know , i guess we will just have to find out ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.