Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Connor's conntacts
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
edwin
Who knows how to communicate with Connor?
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 16 2010, 11:16 AM) *
Who knows how to communicate with Connor?

I can talk to him on msn.
Why ?
edwin
QUOTE (Tidehunter & Bigr @ Aug 16 2010, 01:01 PM) *
I can talk to him on msn.
Why ?

Ask what's with the server and when it finally turn on? If you're not hard ...
Marklar
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 16 2010, 03:03 PM) *
If you're not hard ...

I lol'd
Sorry, my english sucks too but that was funny. laugh.gif

Guess everyone is asking Connor about the server now.
Am I the only one thinking they are making this whole host-problem up coz they can't meet the deadline they promised?
edwin
I understand the problem more serious than it seems? sad.gif
Marklar
No, I'm saying maybe it's not as serious as it seems. (I don't know anything of course, but it seems to me as I said.)

They promised to give us a working betatest on 12th august (if I remember correctly) 10 days prior. After a day or two Connor mentioned several times that "it may be just an estimate" and that nothing was sure yet.
Then, at the promised release date, nothing happens. Not a single word from the staff. And a day later forum's disabled because of a "host problem".

Seem like they just can't meet their own deadlines. Now they're trying to act like something's going on. I pretty much started to lose my trust in CI, it may be a fail sad.gif But I hope the bests.
But then again, I don't know it, I'm just suspicious.
Syncron
How long have the CI project been on?

2 months?
Janar
CI won't happen.
Kastin
SOMEONE GOT HUSTLED.
Recall
QUOTE (Marklar @ Aug 16 2010, 07:19 PM) *
No, I'm saying maybe it's not as serious as it seems. (I don't know anything of course, but it seems to me as I said.)

They promised to give us a working betatest on 12th august (if I remember correctly) 10 days prior. After a day or two Connor mentioned several times that "it may be just an estimate" and that nothing was sure yet.
Then, at the promised release date, nothing happens. Not a single word from the staff. And a day later forum's disabled because of a "host problem".

Seem like they just can't meet their own deadlines. Now they're trying to act like something's going on. I pretty much started to lose my trust in CI, it may be a fail sad.gif But I hope the bests.
But then again, I don't know it, I'm just suspicious.

he said the 10th of august.

but yeah big fail.. anyone has conner's e-mail so i can tell him he is an idiot?
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 16 2010, 04:03 PM) *
Ask what's with the server and when it finally turn on? If you're not hard ...

What's with the server ? Not gonna happen
And no I'm not hard.

BTW connor quit again ( or fired idk ).
Kastin
Have you guys tried CEcleave?
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (Kastin @ Aug 17 2010, 04:52 AM) *
Have you guys tried CEcleave?

Big pwn on AA. Best cleave world. Tell Rudy to make a DK so you can roll CEcleave
Gforce
QUOTE (Kastin @ Aug 16 2010, 09:20 PM) *
SOMEONE GOT HUSTLED.

Don't be surprised when they ask where the cash at
Lemon
Lolz @ ppl who still think this server is happening. Naive, naive peoplez.
Drakk
QUOTE (Lemon @ Aug 17 2010, 10:23 PM) *
Lolz @ ppl who still think this server is happening. Naive, naive peoplez.

^bingo.

Lemon got the Jackpot, The server wont get up cuz they are to lazy to fix all they need to do.
asetas
If CI happens (And goes somewhere, lol) I will live stream myself stroking my neighbours cock with webcam.
Syncron
QUOTE (asetas @ Aug 26 2010, 08:29 PM) *
If CI happens (And goes somewhere, lol) I will live stream myself stroking my neighbours cock with webcam.

Dayum...
Infiltrator
QUOTE (asetas @ Aug 26 2010, 01:29 PM) *

Looks like I'll be making a server named CI and advertising the shit out of it. I WANT THAT LIVE FEED!
asetas
QUOTE (Infiltrator @ Aug 27 2010, 09:51 AM) *
Looks like I'll be making a server named CI and advertising the shit out of it. I WANT THAT LIVE FEED!

You'd tap that, wouldn't you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.