Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what happend to CI??
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
Pages: 1, 2
jakez
The website seems to be down? It is atleast for me ?
Syncron
Changing forum i believe.
jakez
keep me updated biatch
Certain
CI:Gmc Wow 2.0
edwin
*tired of waiting*

Opti most decent admin mellow.gif
optical
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 12 2010, 08:04 PM) *
*tired of waiting*

Opti most decent admin mellow.gif

Just decent??? tongue.gif
Recall
QUOTE (optical @ Aug 12 2010, 10:36 AM) *
Just decent??? tongue.gif

best damn admin ever! and i played so many private servers.. also other games. you really are the best!
edwin
Opti, only on your server was cool to play. Such a server as you had, no one will sad.gif

PS – And why there is a forum for so long ? huh.gif

Well, someone knows about the problem of CI more? And when he finally include?
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 12 2010, 03:59 PM) *
Well, someone knows about the problem of CI more? And when he finally include?

Just not gonna happen.
edwin
I was so hoping sad.gif
Lemon
Lolz at you guys... The server was hopeless a month ago. With such a lazy admin and a kid for a developer tongue.gif

Sorry Lemon, you are banned from using this forum!
shut the fuck up and go and fuck yourself you fucking stupid cunt

^ And thats just because I don't like his scripts and don't stroke his e-peen about it.
optical
QUOTE (Lemon @ Aug 13 2010, 07:50 PM) *
Lolz at you guys... The server was hopeless a month ago. With such a lazy admin and a kid for a developer tongue.gif

Sorry Lemon, you are banned from using this forum!
shut the fuck up and go and fuck yourself you fucking stupid cunt

^ And thats just because I don't like his scripts and don't stroke his e-peen about it.

Wow. I must admit, from what i've seen of connor, he comes across as quite full of himself. The way he obfuscates his sentences with poor synonyms and the terrible, terrible structure that ensues is really annoying. My guess as to why he does is it to try an appear more intelligent, well read, or something similar.

What he doesn't appear to realize, is that it makes understanding what hes trying to say extremely challenging and otherwise impossible. His choice of words make me think of babel fish translations from a language with a very different sentence structure to English, such as Chinese.

Anyhow, that is just my impression of a couple of his posts, and what a few people have mentioned about him to me.
edwin
Opti, why do not you do a new server?

I remember you said that you will have little time, because you'll learn at the university. A year passed and I think you have already mastered it. Sorry for my grammar, I can not speak English. Such a server as you, no one can ever make. I'm sorry, can I somehow do not understand, but I just offered you, and everything else you can decide. I think not only I want to play on the new chaoscrusade server from Opti.

All the same great times during it.
Syncron
His hourly rate is 30$

:>
edwin
QUOTE (Syncron @ Aug 13 2010, 02:12 PM) *
His hourly rate is 30$

:>

rolleyes.gif

maybe tongue.gif

Syncron, you are not linked somehow with Connor? What's known for a server? unsure.gif
jakez
QUOTE (optical @ Aug 13 2010, 01:00 PM) *
The way he obfuscates his sentences with poor synonyms and the terrible, terrible structure that ensues is really annoying.

yea excatly, i made a topic with something about <cataclysm coming out soon and we would only be playing CI for like some months>.. and then he answers me with these strange words i couldnt fit in a sentence together, just so he could call me a scrub at the end of his answer...
edwin
Who knows what country will run a server? Or in which country lives Connor? I want to compare the time with their country...
Lemon
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 13 2010, 02:43 PM) *
Who knows what country will run a server? Or in which country lives Connor? I want to compare the time with their country...

Are you in love with him?
edwin
QUOTE (Lemon @ Aug 13 2010, 03:39 PM) *
Are you in love with him?

No. I just want to play on a normal server.
Lemon
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 13 2010, 06:16 PM) *
No. I just want to play on a normal server.

In what universe a server where Connar is the developer is considered normal?
jakez
QUOTE (Lemon @ Aug 13 2010, 05:17 PM) *
In what universe a server where Connar is the developer is considered normal?

In what universe do you stop answering with stupid comments ?

the last part is correct tho.
Lemon
QUOTE (jakez @ Aug 14 2010, 09:37 AM) *
In what universe do you stop answering with stupid comments ?

I don't know but if you find it let me know.
Syncron
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 13 2010, 03:15 PM) *
rolleyes.gif

maybe tongue.gif

Syncron, you are not linked somehow with Connor? What's known for a server? unsure.gif

Why would I be , and Opti's hourly rate is 30$ , He said it.

Uptown downtown , all around the world~
Indianola
Yeah Connor gives some weird anwers, i sent him a message that was about what types of programs he was using for SQL and other programs he used such as NaviCat and other things, instead he gives me a short and odd answer. "I only use ArcMu" ...
edwin
I am interested in only one question: would it ever work CI and when? mellow.gif
Syncron
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 15 2010, 03:22 PM) *
I am interested in only one question: would it ever work CI and when? mellow.gif

Oh Yes , It's gonna be up with all bugs fixed and hopefully with our old characters from RoC.

Nah , It's not going up.

/end
edwin
So CI can not wait? unsure.gif

PS - And why not work the site of RoC? Perhaps Opti is up to something? laugh.gif
Gforce
What a bunch of fucking clowns

You're all retarded
Syncron
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 15 2010, 04:42 PM) *
So CI can not wait? unsure.gif

PS - And why not work the site of RoC? Perhaps Opti is up to something? laugh.gif

CI wait will not cant , site down Opti no something up RoC.

k.

optical
Main site has been removed, only forums will remain, for now.
Syncron
=(
Kastin
QUOTE (optical @ Aug 15 2010, 10:36 PM) *
Main site has been removed, only forums will remain, for now.

Why?!
Drakk
QUOTE (edwin @ Aug 13 2010, 01:07 PM) *
Opti, why do not you do a new server?

I remember you said that you will have little time, because you'll learn at the university. A year passed and I think you have already mastered it. Sorry for my grammar, I can not speak English. Such a server as you, no one can ever make. I'm sorry, can I somehow do not understand, but I just offered you, and everything else you can decide. I think not only I want to play on the new chaoscrusade server from Opti.

All the same great times during it.

This is "old" but fuck it, i have to say it.

Im sure opti would host and fix a server, if you will pay the money he will get charged for when he gets "busted", And i can say it just like this. HF paying that.

(http://www.noworriesgaming.com/wow/2010/08/17/news-court-rules-scapegaming-infringes-blizzards-rights/) if you cant understand what i tried to say.
Inspear
QUOTE (Drakk @ Aug 20 2010, 09:21 PM) *
This is "old" but fuck it, i have to say it.

Im sure opti would host and fix a server, if you will pay the money he will get charged for when he gets "busted", And i can say it just like this. HF paying that.

(http://www.noworriesgaming.com/wow/2010/08/17/news-court-rules-scapegaming-infringes-blizzards-rights/) if you cant understand what i tried to say.

yah.....no donations are gonna help them scapegamin guys pay that off, what a cockblock for private servers , o well

Royale
I never thought that CI would be a success because of Viper. I remember him being a GM for RoC and i believe that he didn't log on even once. And about Connor, i think he lacked the C++ knowledge to fix spell related bugs, so he focused on making those 1337 scripts instead.

Oh well at least blackraptorrichkid got ripped off.
Infiltrator
QUOTE (optical @ Aug 13 2010, 08:00 AM) *
Wow. I must admit, from what i've seen of connor, he comes across as quite full of himself. The way he obfuscates his sentences with poor synonyms and the terrible, terrible structure that ensues is really annoying. My guess as to why he does is it to try an appear more intelligent, well read, or something similar.

What he doesn't appear to realize, is that it makes understanding what hes trying to say extremely challenging and otherwise impossible. His choice of words make me think of babel fish translations from a language with a very different sentence structure to English, such as Chinese.

Anyhow, that is just my impression of a couple of his posts, and what a few people have mentioned about him to me.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Connor was a tool and a script-kiddie, he didn't know anything about fixing the actual problems; hence why he went and made a bunch of (pointless) scripts to keep it looking like he was doing something to push development forward.

With the little hope I had for it, I'm now completely convinced CI won't happen.

Opti was without-a-doubt the best Admin I've ever played with and held the best servers by a long shot. CC/RoC were the only reasons I played WoW and since RoC went down I tried playing on Uber-WoW for about a month and it just wasn't the same. CC/RoC/CI (provided it actually replicates Opti's work) will be the only reasons I ever play WoW again.
Lemon
QUOTE (Infiltrator @ Aug 23 2010, 04:45 PM) *
Opti was without-a-doubt the best Admin I've ever played with and held the best servers by a long shot. CC/RoC were the only reasons I played WoW and since RoC went down I tried playing on Uber-WoW for about a month and it just wasn't the same. CC/RoC/CI (provided it actually replicates Opti's work) will be the only reasons I ever play WoW again.

Indeed this. CC and RoC just set the bar too high. I personally can't settle down with any other server EVEN retail.
DeBug
QUOTE (Royale @ Aug 23 2010, 01:34 PM) *
I never thought that CI would be a success because of Viper. I remember him being a GM for RoC and i believe that he didn't log on even once. And about Connor, i think he lacked the C++ knowledge to fix spell related bugs, so he focused on making those 1337 scripts instead.

Oh well at least blackraptorrichkid got ripped off.

I got ripped of for 10bucks Oh damn thats gunna hurt my pocket Really badly i was acually gunna put thousands into that server but connor is a compleate Retard and i would be better of paying Optical 500bucks a week to Host another RoC Server Rofl

I got 10bucks taken of me so thats like 5GPS The currency i use I spend more than that a day on cigs Ripped of no not really 10bucks wont buy me anything that i want or have any use for
Royale
QUOTE (DeBug @ Aug 24 2010, 06:25 PM) *
I got ripped of for 10bucks Oh damn thats gunna hurt my pocket Really badly i was acually gunna put thousands into that server but connor is a compleate Retard and i would be better of paying Optical 500bucks a week to Host another RoC Server Rofl

I got 10bucks taken of me so thats like 5GPS The currency i use I spend more than that a day on cigs Ripped of no not really 10bucks wont buy me anything that i want or have any use for

Do you buy your friends as well, or do you lure them in with your exceptional social skills?
Infiltrator
QUOTE (DeBug @ Aug 24 2010, 11:25 AM) *

If you send me a few grand I'll make it worth your while.
DeBug
QUOTE (Royale @ Aug 24 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Do you buy your friends as well, or do you lure them in with your exceptional social skills?

i dont spend nowt on my friends ever they have there own money broskie <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Troll back soon xoxoxo
Janar
Wow black, really xoxo ? just because one douche on AA uses it ( which doesn't even know how to play at all, stupid forum trolls just like kastin) and now you suddenly also use it like wtf is going on ?!@3
DeBug
Taking the piss That is why i used xoxoxoxo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Lol Waiting for him to troll back xoxoxo ( Was been sarcastic ) <3
WarBunny
QUOTE (DeBug @ Aug 26 2010, 12:16 PM) *
Taking the piss That is why i used xoxoxoxo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Lol Waiting for him to troll back xoxoxo ( Was been sarcastic ) <3

Stop.
Royale
QUOTE (DeBug @ Aug 26 2010, 12:16 PM) *

First of all. Pick up a dictionary and search for the word Sarcasm. In that great dictionary you will see what it means. Obviously after that you will realize that you are making a fool out of yourself.

XOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX
DeBug
QUOTE (Royale @ Aug 26 2010, 02:16 PM) *
First of all. Pick up a dictionary and search for the word Sarcasm. In that great dictionary you will see what it means. Obviously after that you will realize that you are making a fool out of yourself.

XOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX

Moar troll Moar Troll moar Troll

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Royale
QUOTE (DeBug @ Aug 27 2010, 02:13 AM) *
Moar troll Moar Troll moar Troll

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

blink.gif
DeBug
i like your face its cute <3
Janar
You guys suck at troling
Rarly
QUOTE (Janar @ Aug 30 2010, 02:44 PM) *
You guys suck at troling

huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.