Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Desperate
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
MONOCHROME
Guys wth, I'm dying here with no gmc rping atm, plz halp and Jim come back! sad.gif
Allpro
Jim never gets on live. =( That's the only way I can talk to him.
MONOCHROME
Yea man =( it sucks hopefully he finds out about gmc and comes join us you too man COME ON MAN! =P
Allpro
The hell is GMC?
MONOCHROME
sorta remake of AV, bunch of old players there, including janar, nadia, lemon, syncron, candy, rarly, indianola and some more cant think, prob is its full of bugs so its kinda like how roc was in beta, but we switching to a new core, hopefull thatll improve things and bring more players, atm the server crashed the client so we waiting to get back on, most peeps from cc/roc know about it but havent come back till hopefully the new core comes since they cba with the bugs website is gmcwow.net
Allpro
QUOTE (MONOCHROME @ May 2 2010, 03:40 AM) *
sorta remake of AV, bunch of old players there, including janar, nadia, lemon, syncron, candy, rarly, indianola and some more cant think, prob is its full of bugs so its kinda like how roc was in beta, but we switching to a new core, hopefull thatll improve things and bring more players, atm the server crashed the client so we waiting to get back on, most peeps from cc/roc know about it but havent come back till hopefully the new core comes since they cba with the bugs website is gmcwow.net

I need to get my computer fixed.... For the 100th time. I might just end up buying a new one but I don't see myself getting back into WoW for a while now. I need to get a job and I'm graduatating soon, So I need to pick my classes for collage and get my shit straight. I applied for a job the other day so let's see how that goes.
MONOCHROME
Aww alright man hang in there smile.gif congrats on your nearing graduation, luckily i got a great job even tho i dropped out lol, gonna go get a GED prob, hopefull sometime though one day I'll see you on again
Allpro
QUOTE (MONOCHROME @ May 2 2010, 03:46 AM) *
Aww alright man hang in there smile.gif congrats on your nearing graduation, luckily i got a great job even tho i dropped out lol, gonna go get a GED prob, hopefull sometime though one day I'll see you on again

For sure! The only reason I get off WoW is for my girl, school, or my computer broke. Lol. Well, It's late I'm going off to bed. I'll troll the forums tomorrow. Peace!
MONOCHROME
Lates man! Good hearing from ya!
Janar
Hey allpro, good to see ya again after a long time, Jim already knows about GMC btw, I told him on msn. but he probably won't come back till the server is populated etc, I think :x
Kastin
ZOGM GMC IS UP IN THE ASS. JOIN THE SERVER NAOW! ELSE BASHMAN WILL BASH YOU ALL!
Kastin
I'm serious.
Allpro
Good to know that I'm always welcome. =P Hopefully, I'll get on soon and mess around with everyone again. Ahhh good ol' times.
Kastin
QUOTE (Allpro @ May 2 2010, 05:39 PM) *
Good to know that I'm always welcome. =P Hopefully, I'll get on soon and mess around with everyone again. Ahhh good ol' times.

Get on GMC. NAOW!
Allpro
QUOTE (Kastin @ May 2 2010, 01:48 PM) *
Get on GMC. NAOW!

I'm using my phone just to get on the forums. Lol.
Janar
Me and some people are playing on Arenaaddicts at the moment, we just want to get wrathfull in the holiday and then we come back to GMC again, at the moment we're in the top 10 so it will probably be easy to get it.
Rarly
QUOTE (Janar @ May 2 2010, 07:49 PM) *
Me and some people are playing on Arenaaddicts at the moment, we just want to get wrathfull in the holiday and then we come back to GMC again, at the moment we're in the top 10 so it will probably be easy to get it.

What we're 14 or 15 I think.
Allpro
QUOTE (Rarly @ May 2 2010, 03:52 PM) *
What we're 14 or 15 I think.

I wanna plaaaaaaaay. =( Fix my computer please!
Syncron
QUOTE (Allpro @ May 2 2010, 09:59 PM) *
I wanna plaaaaaaaay. =( Fix my computer please!

10 dollarz
Janar
I always thought asians were cheap.
WarBunny
QUOTE (Janar @ May 3 2010, 08:39 PM) *
I always thought asians were cheap.

They are...
Soon
I'm around wink.gif.
Syncron
QUOTE (Soon @ May 3 2010, 10:51 PM) *
I'm around wink.gif.

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MONOCHROME
QUOTE (Soon @ May 3 2010, 01:51 PM) *
I'm around wink.gif.

Come full circle when you can and come back to us tongue.gif
Lolistab
i played for a solid 5 minutes by myself on the server, it was good times.
Allpro
I got on that GMC thing and only one other person was on. Are there any servers that EVERYONE is on?
MONOCHROME
QUOTE (Allpro @ May 23 2010, 07:21 PM) *
I got on that GMC thing and only one other person was on. Are there any servers that EVERYONE is on?

Alot of the peeps you know are playing Arena Addicts at least until GMC gets new core
Allpro
QUOTE (MONOCHROME @ May 23 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Alot of the peeps you know are playing Arena Addicts at least until GMC gets new core

Link please!
zerox13
QUOTE (Allpro @ May 24 2010, 10:21 PM) *
Link please!

http://s1.zetaboards.com/ProjectWoW/site/
Allpro
okay, I made my rogue. xD Add me. I miss everyone.
Swiftbladez
QUOTE (MONOCHROME @ May 2 2010, 03:40 AM) *

cool i wish i knew that to bad my brother came back and deleted wow if you hang there once im back in the game ill play.
Jumpyz
Mono u got a skype or Msn ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.