Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuck wows boring
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > General chat
Nojaw/Bearformowns
Opti damn you why did you have to close to down AV/ROC :@:@

You dont realise how boring retail is when you arent pveing or arenaing sad.gif. I loved coming to AV/ROC to smash idiots and make myself feel good.

Bah why cant you re-make RoC! so many FUCKING SHIT servers out there. the no.1 on xtremetop100 is fucking retarded as with the rest of the 9 in the top 10. FML. Much love if you do decide to re-make it at all

Maybe it was also just the people i played with etc. I would love to see what retail servers you are all on!

Much luvvvv Bearformowns/Nojaw word out! biggrin.gif
edwin
I bad speak english, but I want RoC mellow.gif
no RoC - no life sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
I very love this server. Opti if you turn it on it will be grandly... ohmy.gif

Sorry, I am Ukrainian
WarBunny
Hmm, maybe do somthing else then? :s

And if you knew why opti closed the server, you prob know why he is not gonna re-open it. :-)
Kastin
Some can't stand the pressure.
Awko
Edwin no offence but since roc closed you could start some english lessons instead of playing, that would be a good way to spend your time lol.
Lemon
QUOTE (Awko @ Feb 18 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Edwin no offence but since roc closed you could start some english lessons instead of playing, that would be a good way to spend your time lol.

optical
Once i start i cannot stop myself.
Tidehunter & Bigr
OFF topic: LOLLOL
QUOTE (Lemon @ Feb 19 2010, 12:08 AM) *

And yea too bad RoC is down but i think Opti made the best choice.. ( for him not for us k ?)
Awko
QUOTE (Lemon @ Feb 18 2010, 08:08 PM) *

Ahaha you got me. Nice one buddy.
TehDarkGod
QUOTE (Nojaw/Bearformowns @ Feb 18 2010, 03:16 PM) *
Opti damn you why did you have to close to down AV/ROC :@:@

You dont realise how boring retail is when you arent pveing or arenaing sad.gif. I loved coming to AV/ROC to smash idiots and make myself feel good.

Bah why cant you re-make RoC! so many FUCKING SHIT servers out there. the no.1 on xtremetop100 is fucking retarded as with the rest of the 9 in the top 10. FML. Much love if you do decide to re-make it at all

Maybe it was also just the people i played with etc. I would love to see what retail servers you are all on!

Much luvvvv Bearformowns/Nojaw word out! biggrin.gif

What??

Then go do it??
Royale
QUOTE (TehDarkGod @ Mar 2 2010, 02:33 AM) *
What??

Then go do it??

Mr obvious ^
TehDarkGod
QUOTE (Royale @ Mar 2 2010, 07:02 PM) *
Mr obvious ^

and you ONLY figured that out now?
Kastin
QUOTE (TehDarkGod @ Mar 3 2010, 05:36 PM) *
and you ONLY figured that out now?

Guinevere
lol
TehDarkGod
QUOTE (Kastin @ Mar 3 2010, 07:28 PM) *

yes
WarBunny
QUOTE (TehDarkGod @ Mar 4 2010, 02:58 PM) *
yes

Bad boy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.