Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Officially closed.
Remnants of Chaos > News and announcements > News
Pages: 1, 2
optical
The server is now offline, and will not be going up again.
Ice Hawk
QUOTE (optical @ Nov 18 2009, 09:49 PM) *
The server is now offline, and will not be going up again.

Well one last goodbye, Cya all
zerox13
RAWRRRRRRRR
:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoC WILL NEVER FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Bye Optical and rest of staff members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tidehunter & Bigr
QQ the best private server, the KING of private servers has fallen :S Unresurrectable sad.gif
At least the forum will still be up
Syncron
R.I.P

Soon
QUOTE (Syncron @ Nov 19 2009, 10:35 AM) *
R.I.P

Intrance
Bye everyone! sad.gif
3azy
/cry
Touchmedie
Well peace out everyone, i wish everyone the best of luck in whatever they choose to do.

Huge respect ;-)
BluDSteel
QUOTE (Syncron @ Nov 19 2009, 06:35 PM) *
R.I.P

Guinevere
I love you all <3
asetas
RIP <3
Akunaba
QUOTE (Syncron @ Nov 19 2009, 06:35 PM) *
R.I.P

LampaN
QUOTE (Syncron @ Nov 19 2009, 05:35 PM) *
R.I.P

Nhiyla
QUOTE (asetas @ Nov 19 2009, 08:15 PM) *
RIP <3

Tidehunter & Bigr
RIP sad.gif
anw good luck every1 and i hope that roc will come back in any way.. QQ
Calista
Why? angry.gif

R.I.P
Awko
QUOTE (Touchmedie @ Nov 19 2009, 05:56 PM) *
Well peace out everyone, i wish everyone the best of luck in whatever they choose to do.

Huge respect ;-)

Hottea
Bye all, =(
Europe
Buuhbaai everyone sad.gif

Will miss you all, especcialy Gorgeous the nerdraging d00d in vent hah laugh.gif

And the epic Purified wink.gif

see ya!
Royale
Bye everyone. I had lots of fun on here and it was awesome to get to know you all wink.gif.

Goodbye
wannabex
Bye all! GL in whatever you choose too do.

P.S. R.I.P
EdwardFridstorm
QQ ...
Hottea
GMs , open this server again, don't make me beat you all smile.gif..
wangsta
hmmm sad indeed ! i m still sticking whit the comunity tongue.gif
Alensia
Damm this one was for sure the best instant pvp server ever. by far... sad.gif Do you guys know a other good instant server without the hateing custom things? compareable to this serv smile.gif?
Ice Hawk
QUOTE (Alensia @ Nov 25 2009, 06:23 AM) *
Damm this one was for sure the best instant pvp server ever. by far... sad.gif Do you guys know a other good instant server without the hateing custom things? compareable to this serv smile.gif?

There is one simple answer to that, no. RoC was one of a kind, and some pvp servers try to get close but never understand how the system really works.
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (Ice Hawk @ Nov 25 2009, 08:05 PM) *
RoC was one of a kind

+1
Hottea
why dont u give the server to another person?
Syncron
QUOTE (Hottea @ Feb 7 2010, 08:38 PM) *
why dont u give the server to another person?

Since "that" person be a newb!
Tidehunter & Bigr
Since nobody can be 100% trusted
Guinevere
Nah, not on the internet i think :x
Syncron
QUOTE (Tidehunter & Bigr @ Feb 8 2010, 06:40 PM) *
Since nobody can be 100% trusted

QUOTE (Guinevere @ Feb 8 2010, 08:01 PM) *
Nah, not on the internet i think :x

You can always trust me happy.gif
And Altox ofc happy.gif

pwnd <3
WarBunny
QUOTE (Syncron @ Feb 8 2010, 10:04 PM) *

FAKE
Touchmedie
QUOTE (Syncron @ Feb 8 2010, 09:04 PM) *

fat guy made funny.
lol'd
Royale
QUOTE (Syncron @ Feb 8 2010, 10:04 PM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4
altox
QUOTE (Royale @ Feb 9 2010, 01:33 PM) *

win
Sacham
never again will it work this server R.I.P. ? sad.gif
edwin
omg, need RoC sad.gif
no RoC - no life sad.gif
Sacham
I want the server online again sad.gif
edwin
Opti, please http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=4517

I will die without RoC sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Guinevere
;< poor ed
edwin
want new RoC..damn
Sacham
QUOTE (edwin @ Feb 20 2010, 04:25 PM) *
want new RoC..damn

Me too sad.gif sad.gif
Tidehunter & Bigr
Opti doesn't care if you cry cuz he's heartless sad.gif
He's not gonna bring the server back and you gotta live with it :S
Syncron
Whose the one that's hearthless here?

The person that wants someone else to do something illegal just for his own benefits and satisfaction.
altox
QUOTE (Syncron @ Feb 22 2010, 05:01 PM) *

The person that wants someone else to do something illegal just for his own benefits and satisfaction.

Awtch
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (Syncron @ Feb 22 2010, 08:01 PM) *

I didn't say I want RoC back tongue.gif
They did ! ban 'em
Guinevere
weird sentences.
sir
Tidehunter & Bigr
QUOTE (Guinevere @ Mar 4 2010, 12:05 PM) *
weird sentences.
sir

fix'd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.