Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well bye bye all!
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > General chat
zerox13
Well this is my end in the WoW world Im uninstalling WoW when they offical have closed it...

Well I just wanted to say bye to all the friends I got here and to all the GM/Admin's here it was great to have 1 year at old CC and it was great for know biggrin.gif

I would like to say goodbye and thanks for the server to GM/Admin's and to all the friends/Danish Friends I got on here laugh.gif

It was a fucking great time and I hope you will keep in mind that RoC/CC IS BEST PRIVATE SERVER OUT THERE AND NEVER FORGET IT!!!!!!!

Most people know me ingame as Springkin/Best Feral/Resto/Balace druid (Got full gear for all) laugh.gif
My main alt is called Zrankla (Multi rogue) and all my other character laugh.gif

Springkin - Druid --- Main
Zerox - paladin
Zrankla - Rogue --- Main alt
Flameshot - Hunter
Maiwex - Rogue
Yokie - Shaman
Snowkin - Mage
Crazyface - Warrior
Zranklas - Warrior
Voxi - Warrior
Zemo - Warlock

PS: I Hope some of you will go play with rest of RoC on www.Dominionextremegaming.com wink.gif
There is a Offical RoC guild there with only members from there rolleyes.gif

PS: I give all luck I got to optical in the future and ofc to all the staff members and all RoC players and Old fags from CC

You can right your ingame name if you know any of my character right it like this:

Your Ingame name:
My Ingame name:
What we did together:

THANKS FOR THE SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoC/CC IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nhiyla
MY CHAR : NHIYLA / IHEALQQ
YOUR CHAR : SPRINGKIN
WHAT WE DID TOGETHER: I DUNNO BUT I LUV U <3 peace out broski, gl irl mate
Rarly
Your char(s): Springkin, Zrankla
My chars: Rarly
What we did: A lot.
zerox13
<3 <3 To both of you biggrin.gif
zilas
MY CHAR ZILAS
YOUR CHAR ZRANKLA
YOU MUST REMEMBER THE ICEWING CAVERN CAMPIN TBH.

zerox13
QUOTE (zilas @ Nov 10 2009, 05:54 PM) *
MY CHAR ZILAS
YOUR CHAR ZRANKLA
YOU MUST REMEMBER THE ICEWING CAVERN CAMPIN TBH.

How can I forget it?! biggrin.gif
It was like... winning 10000 Gold biggrin.gif
Xenius
Mah char Xenius

Youre char Zrankla

Icewing cavern camp again :>
Rarly
QUOTE (Xenius @ Nov 10 2009, 06:32 PM) *
Mah char Xenius

Youre char Zrankla

Icewing cavern camp again :>

This?
zerox13
QUOTE (Rarly @ Nov 10 2009, 06:52 PM) *

This?

yes that ^^
Best place in AV smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.