Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berserking !
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Bug reports
Zex
The berserking enchant is not working right.

If worn on only one weapon it works as normal, however.

But Im wearing it on both of my weapons and it should be able to stack. Which means both of the berserking enchants
on both my main hand weapon and my off hand weapon should be able to be active at the same time.

Now this doesnt work and only one berserking can be active at a time.

Hope u can make it stack, TY !

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44493

RESTLESS FTW <3

Kungpao
I'm pretty sure off-hand enchants do not proc. Just another bug that comes along with private servers.
TheDarkGod
ive NEVER EVER seen berserkering stack ..

and ive played retail since wotlk came out
Zex
QUOTE (Kungpao @ Nov 6 2009, 10:43 PM) *
I'm pretty sure off-hand enchants do not proc. Just another bug that comes along with private servers.

I have been playing retail for 5 years aswell with an enhancement shammy, and im still playing. I have berserking on both my weps there and they stack. So yes they do stack !! and all you who say it doesnt are wrong !!
Kungpao
QUOTE (Zex @ Nov 6 2009, 08:29 PM) *
I have been playing retail for 5 years aswell with an enhancement shammy, and im still playing. I have berserking on both my weps there and they stack. So yes they do stack !! and all you who say it doesnt are wrong !!

I'm not contesting the fact that they don't stack, but I'm 99% sure OH enchants don't proc on private servers..
Deject3d
QUOTE (Kungpao @ Nov 6 2009, 10:31 PM) *
I'm not contesting the fact that they don't stack, but I'm 99% sure OH enchants don't proc on private servers..

Offhand windfury and offhand poisons proc.

They are enchants.
TheDarkGod
QUOTE (Zex @ Nov 7 2009, 02:29 AM) *

Dude dont lie. i JUST went on retail and checked a shammy with double berserk if both will proc, i checked him for about 5 min no double proc, all tho i saw the berserkering timer refresh ( i.e from 8 sec to 14 sec )

So im 100% sure it does NOT stack

/close
gummydubbs
berserking does stack, i play a rogue on retail and ive seen it happen multiple times
candoleas
Why can't we google: Does beserking stack?
Icelina
TheDarkGod fails once again, Berserking does stack.
Bliston
QUOTE (gummydubbs @ Nov 7 2009, 12:43 PM) *
berserking does stack, i play a rogue on retail and ive seen it happen multiple times

Yes indeed, It does stack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.