Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stupid people
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Marissa:)
ok so just because im a girl and playing wow, doesnt mean that i am here to talk to you about sex
im here to play a game and talk about playing a game
maybe some of you should grow up?
ok thank you smile.gif
Arrive
QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 12:22 AM) *
attention whore

Gnomesayin
Owned
optical
Don't go on vent, the IQ of the people on there is generally very low (Novikane, indianola, Eazey, Questionable, and crew)
candoleas
Girls don't play wow, trufax
Arrive
QUOTE (optical @ Nov 6 2009, 12:24 AM) *
Don't go on vent, the IQ of the people on there is generally very low (Novikane, indianola, Eazey, Questionable, and crew)

i dont even go outside of my channel and dirty double dozens channel, what are you talking about
and shut the fuck up with this girls dont go on the internet
fuck you...you know what im tired of peoples bullshit.
act mature if your going to talk to me.

QUOTE (candoleas @ Nov 6 2009, 01:24 AM) *
Girls don't play wow, trufax

so then how do you explain me?
exactly.

ok your like a kid so i dont care what you have to say...
Gnomesayin
QUOTE (Arrive @ Nov 6 2009, 01:27 AM) *
i dont even go outside of my channel and dirty double dozens channel, what are you talking about

Kursh
Go go triple post.
its probably because
A) people are completely rude and disgusting
cool.gif your hitting on me and i dont care nor will i talk to you most likely
C) indianola isnt that bad, atleast to me
and D) i dont care what your real life girlfriend has to say about me since its a game.(scandle)
Bliston
QUOTE (Kursh @ Nov 5 2009, 06:29 PM) *
Go go triple post.

Indeed, I think she got a little happy with the fast reply button.
Arrive
QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 12:28 AM) *
and shut the fuck up with this girls dont go on the internet
fuck you...you know what im tired of peoples bullshit.
act mature if your going to talk to me.

exactly.

QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 12:29 AM) *
ok your like a kid so i dont care what you have to say...

marissa bringing you triple posts and rude language since 2009

that was corny but i was trying to say, dont triple post.
candoleas
exactly.

Ur a wannabe girl, duh
QUOTE (Arrive @ Nov 6 2009, 12:32 AM) *
marissa bringing you triple posts and rude language since 2009

that was corny but i was trying to say, dont triple post.

sorry im new here...
and i dont think your that bad...why do people talk shit about oyu questionable?
Gnomesayin
Rules 30+31, initiating

QUOTE (Gnomesayin @ Nov 6 2009, 12:33 AM) *
Rules 30+31, initiating

wow.
you guys are so dumb
i think its funny
i really think its funny.
candoleas
I love those rules lol
QUOTE (candoleas @ Nov 6 2009, 12:36 AM) *
I love those rules lol

those are not even rules,
that's just called someone who has too much time on their hands.
Gnomesayin
QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 01:37 AM) *

Have fun
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Rules_Of_The_Internet
candoleas

NO WAY
QUOTE (candoleas @ Nov 6 2009, 01:38 AM) *
NO WAY

rule 32 says you must have pictures to prove your statements.
Gnomesayin
QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 01:40 AM) *

THAT MADE SENSE
Arrive

so you have too much time on your hands?
candoleas

Read rule 14
ok well im done arguing
smile.gif
candoleas
But your a 'girl' you will hold a grudge against us for a long time then bring it up in a random thread and the argument will continue
sinnix
Looks like our job is done here.

bum
QUOTE (Arrive @ Nov 6 2009, 12:27 AM) *

well hot girls dont go on the internet at least
Sixthsense
QUOTE (Arrive @ Nov 5 2009, 04:27 PM) *
i dont even go outside

Lawl.
Arrive

QUOTE (Sixthsense @ Nov 6 2009, 02:03 AM) *
i dont even go outside

QUOTE (Arrive @ Nov 6 2009, 01:27 AM) *

QUOTE (Sixthsense @ Nov 6 2009, 02:03 AM) *
I'm a dumbass.

Sixthsense
Chill your balls mang, it was a joke tongue.gif
infuse
QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 01:44 AM) *
ok well im done arguing
smile.gif

You made this topic, and honestly, THAT WAS REALLY DUMB ... You're not more mature than these guys. You should be used of boys that gets all crazy when they see or hear a girl ...
The smartest thing to do is ignore them and get your own boys-slaves so you have your little bubble of happiness ... You're a girl playing a video game, you'r like 1 on 1000, use your head and think about it. History shown that this kind of situation is BAD. So get good relations but don't expose yourself like you do.

You're playing the victim on this tread, and each response that laugh gets you more frustrated, and it's obvious when you answers.
You're not someone smarter than the others, you may not have a bigger space than the others just because you're a girl. Remember that.

And if you speak on vent and they go crazy-prenises and laugh on you, it's the same thing as a kid that has a girl voice ... Ignore them. Just ignore them and don't make a focking topic about it. See a 11yrs old kid that makes a topic because everyone is laughing on him ? Wath would be the answers ? They would be LOL-UR-A-GIRL-LOLOLOL like ...

Just get the focking wiseness ...

Nvm ur done arguing ...
Bartimaeus
QUOTE (infuse @ Nov 5 2009, 08:39 PM) *
You made this topic, and honestly, THAT WAS REALLY DUMB ... You're not more mature than these guys. You should be used of boys that gets all crazy when they see or hear a girl ...
The smartest thing to do is ignore them and get your own boys-slaves so you have your little bubble of happiness ... You're a girl playing a video game, you'r like 1 on 1000, use your head and think about it. History shown that this kind of situation is BAD. So get good relations but don't expose yourself like you do.

You're playing the victim on this tread, and each response that laugh gets you more frustrated, and it's obvious when you answers.
You're not someone smarter than the others, you may not have a bigger space than the others just because you're a girl. Remember that.

And if you speak on vent and they go crazy-prenises and laugh on you, it's the same thing as a kid that has a girl voice ... Ignore them. Just ignore them and don't make a focking topic about it. See a 11yrs old kid that makes a topic because everyone is laughing on him ? Wath would be the answers ? They would be LOL-UR-A-GIRL-LOLOLOL like ...

Just get the focking wiseness ...

Nvm ur done arguing ...

True that.

optical
QUOTE (sinnix @ Nov 6 2009, 01:46 PM) *

To true. Don't rise to the bait.

Stop triple posting as well, use the edit button, or post it all in one post.
venom
Alright listen kids.
1) You have never seen a girl outside of WoW or Internet so Marissa your gonna get hit on by these 12 and 16 yr olds its just gonna happen.
2) Girls dont go on the internet? umm my gf is always on the internet and plays games... not well but she plays them.
3) Hitting on her? ur dumb youll never meet her irl but saying shes beautiful or cute thats a compliment and Marissa if you dont like being called cute/beautiful/pretty etc. then dont post pics of urself.. period.
Thanks...
Zukiros
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Rule_36.gif

Lol'd!
venom
QUOTE (Zukiros @ Nov 6 2009, 02:47 AM) *

lol perv xD
QUOTE (venom @ Nov 6 2009, 02:45 AM) *
Alright listen kids.
1) You have never seen a girl outside of WoW or Internet so Marissa your gonna get hit on by these 12 and 16 yr olds its just gonna happen.
2) Girls dont go on the internet? umm my gf is always on the internet and plays games... not well but she plays them.
3) Hitting on her? ur dumb youll never meet her irl but saying shes beautiful or cute thats a compliment and Marissa if you dont like being called cute/beautiful/pretty etc. then dont post pics of urself.. period.
Thanks...

venom thank you, i really appreciate someone who is intelligent enough to say that.
thankies
venom
QUOTE (Marissa:) @ Nov 6 2009, 04:12 AM) *
venom thank you, i really appreciate someone who is intelligent enough to say that.
thankies

Np ;)
Isnt
tbh. 90% of the people on this server act like faggots when a girl is around. that includes you question, give them a break and stop hitting on them 24/7. a joke or two is fine, but when its constant its just annoying.
Deject3d
girls like you have no place on the internet
Lemon
QUOTE (Isnt @ Nov 6 2009, 05:35 AM) *
tbh. 90% of the people on this server act like faggots when a girl is around. that includes you question, give them a break and stop hitting on them 24/7. a joke or two is fine, but when its constant its just annoying.

lemme shine you down with my wisdom,child...90% of the serv asslick girls (or atleast guys who clame to be one) because they're so desperate and a girl playing a game is more attractive to them than a one that doesn't so they would do pretty much anything to get some attention from one.

Tbh I can never trust that any person on this server is a girl since the looooooooong history of tarps here...stay sceptical!

And on the topic ... If you don't like how you get treated on vent because of your gender you have 2 options

1.Call a plastic surgeon and get a gender change.
2.Umm...Don't go on vent or atleast in their channels?
Blew
real girls dont play wow , ur prolly fat or got pimples
Guinevere
WELCOME TO REMNANTS OF TARPS
Helene
Marissa
This is the internet. Remember that there will always be trolls that just want to argue or insult for fun.
But never take anything of that nonsense personal. If I were you I would just ignore them and enjoy the game.
I understand how it's like, but don't forget that there are always someone you can trust.
Please try to not show hate over the internet.
No one deserve to feel disliked.
Female or male doesn't matter, show respect for everyone.

Don't bring up a flamewar because one or two players are acting like an ass.
I'm pretty sure that all women that play WoW meet on boys that refuse to believe that they're actually talking to a female.
Nothing is going to change that, we'll just have to live with it.

" Girls don't play WoW "
Negative.

No one have the rights to tell you that you do not belong here.
I hope this post will make it easier for you to understand how most of the private server communities are.
And how you handle it.
Lemon
QUOTE (Guinevere @ Nov 6 2009, 11:03 AM) *
WELCOME TO REMNANTS OF TARPS

YOU'RE THE ONLY TRUE ONE GUIN THE ONLY! YOURE UNIQUE ... FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP /cough FAP FAP FAPFAPFPAFPAFPAPF PAFP PAF PAFP PAFPPAFPP
wangsta
people on the forums are not known for their great intelect >.>
Nhiyla
QUOTE (Lemon @ Nov 6 2009, 01:11 PM) *
YOU'RE THE ONLY TRUE ONE GUIN THE ONLY! YOURE UNIQUE ... FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP /cough FAP FAP FAPFAPFPAFPAFPAPF PAFP PAF PAFP PAFPPAFPP

LOOOL!
Royale
Syncron
Damn , already this kind of thread.

/applauds on the community.

Why can't everyone be friends , pwease? :<

I don't wanna take sides here , since I'mma failure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.