Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "stylin" GM abusing powers to kill other players. Go figure.
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports > Report
Pages: 1, 2
Psyclon9
Just as title says. <GM>Demise, aka "stylin" is abusing his powers to kill any and all on his undead rogue.

There are images of him stacking, as well as screenshots of everybody complaining about him killing / abusing in LFG chat.

I'm sure others will post more in this thread as it's made.... enjoy the evidence.

[edit] Here's a little something I caught in my combat log.

Angry Demise is angry. Now he's summoning me without my permission, into groups of alliance just to get me killed. Awesome!

Soon
Your just mad because im stylin on you.
sinnix
^
Certain
OP is a giant faggot that should die in a fire.
Grnbarsgoup
nah im mad because i got Mutilated for 65876.
and photobucket it down Atm.
Gizas
QUOTE (Certain @ Nov 3 2009, 08:08 PM) *
OP is a giant faggot that should die in a fire.

Grnbarsgoup

there. me getting Mutilated for 65 000. i have another SS of his auto Attacks hitting me for 12k on a rogue. lol.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee7/tri...0309_134956.jpg
Monkey
Sorry demise.But not fair to the rest of us that you can abuse gm powers/bugs.Have fun bro.
sizor
QUOTE (sinnix @ Nov 3 2009, 08:08 PM) *
^

Soon
Oh im not denying it, i already told opti in IRC i was guilty as charged. And im waiting for my consequences.
Certain
Its a shame that you faggots report a GM for having some fun, you dont remember wat he do for us everday? He is the ONLY Gm that hosts events, he does tickets all day, he is there all the time. and you report him for this shit? srsly guys youre hella retarded.
Protige

HE WAS FRAMED GUYS
Scandal
Just a big ol' palm face.

Regardless what fun Soon is having, it shouldn't conflict with pissing off half the server.

Soon is sexy, but he's been kind of fucked up in a lot of his recent actions.
Monkey
It does not matter if he does events for us everyday,Or if he gives out Tokens.He abused his gm powers bye killing ally doing 50k multi's(screenie posted about it) so therefore punishment should be taken upon.
Nightfall
Go die in a fire please, Newport.
Nhiyla
Rofl ..... Soon is the only full gm who actually does something to the server, regardless of pissing off " half" the server, he actually guess he pissed of maybe 20 ppl that he killed. WHO THE FUCK CARES???? cant he have some fun aswel? all u do is bitch about him to do tickets, do events, deal with hackers, abusers, spammers and now u just report him for having fun? go die in a fire u shitholes ffs
Kursh
nom nom nom tears.
sinnix

Taste mai justis.
Monkey
Nhi,That is not the point we are making.No one woulda cared if he show boated around showing everyone his 170k hp.But when he goes around on a killing spree abusing 50 multi's ,Of course people are going to start crying/QQing about it.He shoulda known that it would happen.It's his fault not ours
Scandal
QUOTE (Nhiyla @ Nov 3 2009, 08:29 PM) *
Rofl ..... Soon is the only full gm who actually does something to the server, regardless of pissing off " half" the server, he actually guess he pissed of maybe 20 ppl that he killed. WHO THE FUCK CARES???? cant he have some fun aswel? all u do is bitch about him to do tickets, do events, deal with hackers, abusers, spammers and now u just report him for having fun? go die in a fire u shitholes ffs

He does it on a daily basis.

And the kiss asses because he's a GM doesn't help either.

I mean i respect Soon, but shit.
Grnbarsgoup
QUOTE (Nightfall @ Nov 3 2009, 02:28 PM) *
Go die in a fire please, Newport.

Can u add me i there aswell i like Fire, and im pretty sure somone else (like me) would have made this thread Anyway so. um next time write somthing constructive.

i never thought he would abuse like this seemed like a Reasonable person. i dont care if he messes with buffs n shit and jokes arround that all fine.
but when i get killed a few times with 60k mutilates. uhh yeah not so funy anymore and im not the only victum.
zerox13
QUOTE (Monkey @ Nov 3 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Nhi,That is not the point we are making.No one woulda cared if he show boated around showing everyone his 170k hp.But when he goes around on a killing spree abusing 50 multi's ,Of course people are going to start crying/QQing about it.He shoulda known that it would happen.It's his fault not ours

bum
FFS hes gotta take out his stress somehow.
Shakulu
QUOTE (Scandal @ Nov 3 2009, 11:32 AM) *
He does it on a daily basis.

And the kiss asses because he's a GM doesn't help either.

I mean i respect Soon, but shit.

Trufax BRAH.
Rekless

The only problem I have with this, is that a GM is picking on a player and using the kiss ass community to back him up.
miorita
lawl
Soon
This is for the people who reported me. I know what i did, and i know what my consequences should be. But its funny how you look to me for events, help, spend vast amounts of time for you. But when its the other way around your so quick to throw me under the bus. That just cracks me up.
Scandal
QUOTE (Soon @ Nov 3 2009, 08:41 PM) *
This is for the people who reported me. I know what i did, and i know what my consequences should be. But its funny how you look to me for events, help, spend vast amounts of time for you. But when its the other way around your so quick to throw me under the bus. That just cracks me up.

It's not that man, you can't use the fact you help with the server (what GMs should be doing) and throwing events to back up and make what your doing seem right.

I'm just stating what I've seen. I respect you man.

But what your recent actions have reflected, is fucked up.
Certain
Once again i can only say, fail guys. OMG A GM KILLED ME IN A VIDEO GM LETS GET HIM FIRED.Grow a brain plz. He helps you all every day and now youre total assholes and reporting him for killing you ? YOU LOST 50 SILVER OH NOES. DAMN SHIT WAT TO DO 50 SILVER SHIIIIIIIIT.
Certain
QUOTE (Scandal @ Nov 3 2009, 08:42 PM) *
It's not that man, you can't use the fact you help with the server (what GMs should be doing) and throwing events to back up and make what your doing seem right.

Your face is fucked up and i dont respect you fuckin retard. now go be dumb somewhere else.
PS: Dont answer on this or youll get trolled badly.
Scandal
QUOTE (Certain @ Nov 3 2009, 08:45 PM) *
Once again i can only say, fail guys. OMG A GM KILLED ME IN A VIDEO GM LETS GET HIM FIRED.Grow a brain plz. He helps you all every day and now youre total assholes and reporting him for killing you ? YOU LOST 50 SILVER OH NOES. DAMN SHIT WAT TO DO 50 SILVER SHIIIIIIIIT.

The grasp of the principle of what's going on, is totally flying over your 12 year old head, isn't it?
Monkey
QUOTE (Certain @ Nov 3 2009, 08:45 PM) *

Certain,He wont be fired his powers will most likely be stripped.But you don't understand.He abused his powers.Learn 2 read other reply's before you start flaming kkthxby
thespion
It just cracks me up knowing why you did this and why you dont care about the consequences. People in for a rude awakening.
"He wont be fired his powers will most likely be stripped.But you don't understand.He abused his powers."
Lol it has only begun.
sinnix
QUOTE (Scandal @ Nov 3 2009, 07:42 PM) *

GAAAAAAH SCANDAL WAI YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A FUCKING HUMANITARIAN, FFS LET SHIT GO INSTEAD OF MAKING IT SEEM LIKE A WARCRIME, CAPS GETS TO YOUR BRAIN KK?
Always the same shit, you put down your god damn opinion of everything and its always against everybody elses, srsly, its stupid.
Nayballs
I thought i'd login, are you honlesty taking the piss I've known jim / soon for about 2 years + well before he became a GM.
And because he has a little bit of fun as a GM on a PRIVATE SERVER you all slander him for a silly reason that he killed you and you lost 50 silver.

Your maturity is just so fucking sad it's unreal, trying to get a GOOD GM / guy fired out of his postion because of a little incident like this.
I know what it is like too be a GM on this server I was one once.
I so hope this thread gets deleted and no action should be taken towards jim.
Scandal
QUOTE (sinnix @ Nov 3 2009, 08:53 PM) *
GAAAAAAH SCANDAL WAI YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A FUCKING HUMANITARIAN, FFS LET SHIT GO INSTEAD OF MAKING IT SEEM LIKE A WARCRIME, CAPS GETS TO YOUR BRAIN KK?
Always the same shit, you put down your god damn opinion of everything and its always against everybody elses, srsly, its stupid.

With your responses, obviously you care about my opinion, or else you wouldn't be spazzing about it so much.

I'm just stating what is on a lot of people's minds, they are just to scared to say it, because it involves a GM.
Certain
QUOTE (Monkey @ Nov 3 2009, 08:48 PM) *
Certain,He wont be fired his powers will most likely be stripped.But you don't understand.He abused his powers.Learn 2 read other reply's before you start flaming kkthxby

He abused his "powers" in a videogame and you guys are acting like its world war 3. So lrn2think b4 replying to my post.
Monkey
QUOTE (sinnix @ Nov 3 2009, 08:53 PM) *

SinniX take a chill pill.Just because demise didnt rage on you because your probaly one of his suck up's, Don't flame on Scandal .Your comprehension of things is very small,Stop raging on scandal and stfu.
Soon
QUOTE (Monkey @ Nov 3 2009, 01:56 PM) *
SinniX take a chill pill.Just because demise didnt rage on you because your probaly one of his suck up's, Don't flame on Scandal .Your comprehension of things is very small,Stop raging on scandal and stfu.

And this is coming from the person who tried to fool the server. Nicole=Monkey. Kinda funny
Scandal
I'm going to get out of this flame war.

Soon, i respect you as a person and as a GM. Just chill with what your doing man, kick back and pvp a bit, or bust out a few loads on some chick's face, and come back to us.
Rekless
Well, Demise, people look to you for events and tickets because ITS YOUR JOB.

Abusing your powers to piss people off isn't.
Certain
QUOTE (Monkey @ Nov 3 2009, 08:56 PM) *

Are you like Scandals Mom? PLZ SINNIX SIR DONT FLAME MY SON, HES A GOOD HUMAN BEING!Pathetic faggots.
And we dont suck up Demise we are just friends of him that know him way longer then he is GM.
Monkey
QUOTE (Nayballs @ Nov 3 2009, 08:53 PM) *
I thought i'd login, are you honlesty taking the piss I've known jim / soon for about 2 years + well before he became a GM.
And because he has a little bit of fun as a GM on a PRIVATE SERVER you all slander him for a silly reason that he killed you and you lost 50 silver.

Your maturity is just so fucking sad it's unreal, trying to get a GOOD GM / guy fired out of his postion because of a little incident like this.
I know what it is like too be a GM on this server I was one once.
I so hope this thread gets deleted and no action should be taken towards jim.

You know it's to bad that in game Nayballs is Optimize(Demise) hm really Jim.Your not fulling anyone mate.Good try.
Scandal
QUOTE (Certain @ Nov 3 2009, 08:00 PM) *
Are you like Scandals Mom? PLZ SINNIX SIR DONT FLAME MY SON, HES A GOOD HUMAN BEING!Pathetic faggots.
And we dont suck up Demise we are just friends of him that know him way longer then he is GM.

If you didn't know Soon, and you were just some kid in AV that got demolished by him like everyone else did, you would be singing a different toon.

Until you can see this from EVERYONE'S perspective, just stop fucking talking.
thespion
Wow people take a step back, why would a respected gm do this and then have a i dont care attitude about it. What reason would he have for doing this when normally it would result in demote or w/e.
Soon
QUOTE (Scandal @ Nov 3 2009, 01:59 PM) *
I'm going to get out of this flame war.

Soon, i respect you as a person and as a GM. Just chill with what your doing man, kick back and pvp a bit, or bust out a few loads on some chick's face, and come back to us.

tongue.gif. Thread is being closed. Everybody has said what they wanted to. Opti has viewed the thread.
Soon
QUOTE (Monkey @ Nov 3 2009, 02:03 PM) *
You know it's to bad that in game Nayballs is Optimize(Demise) hm really Jim.Your not fulling anyone mate.Good try.

And to clarify that's the real nayballs. Have someone check the IP. I loled.
Rezlind
Holy crap, 60k mutilates? I always knew rogues were OP.
Loj
QUOTE (Rezlind @ Nov 3 2009, 05:19 PM) *
Holy crap, 60k mutilates? I always knew rogues were OP.

Needs more Armor Penetration.
Rezlind
QUOTE (Loj @ Nov 3 2009, 05:46 PM) *
Needs more Armor Penetration.

more crit chance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.