Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group working
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
Extacy
Hi threre

i have a suggest that can we have some quests that we have to rape some rare or elite bosses ?

so we can have some team working and have lots of fun actually they can drop something and like vanndar stormpike that give title and rare mount randomly this bosses drop it but my main reason for this topic is to do team working and some new quests becouse im gonna get bored about doing same quest everyday smile.gif

Findi
QUOTE (Extacy @ Nov 3 2009, 07:18 AM) *
Hi threre

i have a suggest that can we have some quests that we have to rape some rare or elite bosses ?

so we can have some team working and have lots of fun actually they can drop something and like vanndar stormpike that give title and rare mount randomly this bosses drop it but my main reason for this topic is to do team working and some new quests becouse im gonna get bored about doing same quest everyday smile.gif

I think its a good idea its very funny smile.gif
Sixthsense
PVP bro.
Van/Drek is enough PvE imo.
Extacy
nope its not enough :|

We need more bosses we need more group works we need new quests arent we?

personality i got bored from this same quest everyday they are too simple like capturing halaa if they add +20 kills there too it will be a bit better but you just join halaa and kill 4 guards and you have captured the halaa

or something like when we killed the guard we must capture the flag like Ab to get the point smile.gif

anyway vann or drek have much cooldown to respawn so we must do something

at last e have Wintergrasp pvp area we can change it wil av and make some bosses every base i have this suggest to opti and he said that he will think about it

actually we have isle of conquest and strand of the ancient too but they are useless here we can script them and use them also we can change the for the great honnor quest and make them needable to isle of conquest and strand of ancients medals
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.