Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dpz abusing Flame Shock
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports > Report
Cuddlemuffin the Doctor
I was on my rogue (Weegee) whilst doing a few arenas. LFG starts exploding with "Dpz is hacking ban him!111!!!!", so I talk to him about it. He said that he didn't know how it happened. I told him that he should make a ticket before he gets reported to get a GMs help. He didn't care so I got on my paladin to catch him. Success.

WICKEDSICK
QUOTE (Cuddlemuffin the Doctor @ Nov 1 2009, 09:18 PM) *
I was on my rogue (Weegee) whilst doing a few arenas. LFG starts exploding with "Dpz is hacking ban him!111!!!!", so I talk to him about it. He said that he didn't know how it happened. I told him that he should make a ticket before he gets reported to get a GMs help. He didn't care so I got on my paladin to catch him. Success.

10 FPS? God dawmn..
cold2
lol
Grnbarsgoup
im normaly at 60, but when i get that terrian bug like he has there. i drop to 15 or so. i used to have it a lot. then i upgraded drivers and it never happend again.

and that bug is supper anoying if u duel somone with it the tick stays on them after wards and they die. somone was hitting me for 84000 with it and the tick was the same ammount. laugh.gif
Icelina
Banned
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.