Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i whis be to gm
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
pwnsomg
HELLO rezlind
i want to be a gm.i have 2year experiense to be a GM i ve been gm on wowscape before but then i found this server and thats is awsome! i can play 6hours every day and i want to help ppl and try fix bugs!i want help all! so i whis u answer quick rolleyes.gif
i can also inv my friends on this server and i am 19years old and i living on finland.before on wowscape i had all commands and i was had best gm rank.Thanks alredy!Have wonderfully day!!!! tongue.gif
Jolz/Loops
Yeah Np bro!

looooooooooool
Allynab
QUOTE (pwnsomg @ Oct 31 2009, 10:44 AM) *
HELLO relize i want to be a gm.i have 2year experiense to be a GM i ve been gm on wowscape before but then i found this server and thats is awsome! i can play 6hours every day and i want to help ppl and try fix bugs!i want help all! so i whis u answer quick rolleyes.gif
i can also inv my friends on this server and i am 19years old and i living on finland.before on wowscape i had all commands and i was had best gm rank.Thanks alredy!Have wonderfully day!!!! tongue.gif

.... I want to be black but Im not -,- bad luck u aint GM neither.
asetas
I'm going to reproduce him everything in Finnish.
Hei! Hakemukset jotka on tehty "Closed" ajanjaksolla, tulla hylkäämään suoralta kädeltä, tämän olisit voinut itsekkin ymmärtää.
Herra on hyvä, ja noudattaa keskustelupalstan sääntöjä ja katsoo tarkemmin tulevaisuudessa meidän antiimme.

Translation for those lessfortuned.
Hey! Applications brung up during the "Closed" time of applications, will be declied as an instant, this you could have understood by yourself.
You sir, could start paying more attention to our forum content and what/when we are providing access to these services.

Have a nice day
Icelina
And its Rezlind, not Relize.
zerox13
DAMN good Application damn good...

PS: Were you the best on wowscape lol?! tongue.gif
juxti
cool story bro
Doomyah
Amazing Cool Story Bro! You might try trick someone else..but not here! happy.gif Have a nice day
3azy
hello gms my name is retard im noob and i want gm be i know commands all and i nice be and i 12 year old,pls pls pls i want gm be
Foxxton
I wish I had 300 billion euro and a plane of my own.

REZLIND, GIVE THEM TO ME, AT ONCE!
TehDarkGod
pchap0
whose the other guy that posted a topic exactly like and believed we were actually complimenting him?
TehDarkGod
QUOTE (pchap0 @ Oct 31 2009, 02:42 PM) *
whose the other guy that posted a topic exactly like and believed we were actually complimenting him?

http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/inde...zlind&st=40
xChronicle
QUOTE (pwnsomg @ Oct 31 2009, 09:44 AM) *
HELLO rezlind
i want to be a gm.i have 2year experiense to be a GM i ve been gm on wowscape before but then i found this server and thats is awsome! i can play 6hours every day and i want to help ppl and try fix bugs!i want help all! so i whis u answer quick rolleyes.gif

I approve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.