Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Death Knight
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Suggestions
Endagor
I searched little to know why we are not allowed to create death knight caracters ....

I wanted to test some things with that class .. even though the spells dont all work ..

feedback plz?
Nhiyla
Nah, server is fine without dks
Nihao
QUOTE (Nhiyla @ Oct 29 2009, 11:39 AM) *

jazz
go go dks. ill reroll ;P.
Barracuda
I think it would be fun just to add tehm for maybe 2 days biggrin.gif Just for fun
3azy
ohh dude i love the pet sounds from dks and the lolgrip and the sounds from deathknights,i wanna laugh,add them !
Rezner
QUOTE (Nhiyla @ Oct 29 2009, 10:39 AM) *

Xenius
QUOTE (jazz @ Oct 30 2009, 06:56 PM) *

MONOCHROME
won't be added for a long time, if ever. have too many bugs and the devs would rather work on more important things
TehDarkGod
QUOTE (jazz @ Oct 30 2009, 06:56 PM) *

kazzy
death knights would be funny.

death gripping enemies into the guards...isnt that just pure skillz
zerox13
QUOTE (3azy @ Oct 30 2009, 07:37 PM) *
ohh dude i love the pet sounds from dks and the lolgrip and the sounds from deathknights,i wanna laugh,add them !

Wanna laugh?

/laugh
lol,rofl,hehe,haha, etc... GOGO biggrin.gif
opopop
To many OP dk bugs/exploits imo, cheaters will use it in the arena.
candoleas
QUOTE (opopop @ Nov 1 2009, 08:53 PM) *
To many OP dk bugs/exploits imo, cheaters will use it in the arena.

you cant say that considering no one beside optical has a DK
Grnbarsgoup
QUOTE (candoleas @ Nov 1 2009, 04:48 PM) *
you cant say that considering no one beside optical has a DK

yeah he can and so can i since he killed me with it, in about 10 seconds

and i dont even like Dks in retail, death grip is so Horriterrible.
Extacy
are you afraid from Dk? you think that Dk's come and rape your fat ass pally?

Guys lets have some fun with Dk's or you want that the server will be Just paladins server???
Kursh
QUOTE (Extacy @ Nov 2 2009, 11:53 PM) *
are you afraid from Dk? you think that Dk's come and rape your fat ass pally?

Guys lets have some fun with Dk's or you want that the server will be Just paladins server???

People have explained multiple times in various threads the key reasons they aren't enabled.

And my Paladin is totally fit, f u
Extacy
Death knights isnt too bug or something when you got killed from a man that know how to play Dk rightly why do you think he cheated?

let opti fix Dk spells then we can have them in server

But what the hell with Arthas happens that turned to this mindless race smile.gif
Kursh
QUOTE (Extacy @ Nov 2 2009, 11:56 PM) *
Death knights isnt too bug or something when you got killed from a man that know how to play Dk rightly why do you think he cheated?

let opti fix Dk spells then we can have them in server

But what the hell with Arthas happens that turned to this mindless race smile.gif

You do realize Opti has his own core, with not a single DK spell looked at, right?

He would rather focus his efforts on fixing the classes we have NOW instead of adding one bugged to fuck.
Extacy
actually i have a pally too

but you know a game with the mostly important missing (Wrath of the lich king Withought Deathknights AND northrend arena/battlegrounds)is boring
Extacy
srsly i havent got any problem with my paladin(it looks that all spells are working and talents too exept some of 'em)

i played warr too and have same idea about it

Extacy
its the buggless sever even i see after Blizz smile.gif
Certain
This is a wotlk realm->Dk's belong to wotlk->add them.
Savagekiller
Just because somebody starts this thread every 2 days doesn't mean it's going to happen. Just learn to accept it.
Extacy
QUOTE (Savagekiller @ Nov 3 2009, 04:40 PM) *
. Just learn to accept it.

yea dude we learnt it b4 but them main problem is we are at WOTLK and we havent got Dk i can learn to accept but my personality dosent accpet smile.gif
Savagekiller
QUOTE (Extacy @ Nov 3 2009, 10:29 AM) *
yea dude we learnt it b4 but them main problem is we are at WOTLK and we havent got Dk i can learn to accept but my personality dosent accpet smile.gif

Nice job contradicting yourself. If you really want to play a DK, go to another server and see how bugged they are and then come back here with an informed decision.
Extacy
Ø'yea?

did you ever played Frozen skull server? there was Dk and Dk's are completly fixed so its not a hard work to fix it you need someone that played Dk in wotlk to know all spells and talents

Rezner
lol. Dont add DKs. Server is fine without them
Nightfall
QUOTE (Extacy @ Nov 4 2009, 08:54 AM) *
Ø'yea?

did you ever played Frozen skull server? there was Dk and Dk's are completly fixed so its not a hard work to fix it you need someone that played Dk in wotlk to know all spells and talents

So, why don't you go and play the Frozen skull server, instead of trolling other members that give you a "helpfull" advice.
But nvm what I said, you're probably just to ignorant like the other guys that want the dk.
Seriously if you want to play the buggiest class ever that exists on Servers go on, we're all happy with the point that we've got no dk's.
Ever thought what would be better?
A sucky server with bugged dk's and such, or a stable server where the Administrators are fixing bugs everyday, and even take time to go online and make events, just for us players.
Extacy
why do you all afraid from Dk?

This is a private server so it must be bugg for the first time but we have powerful GM's and they will fix Dk's problem everyday as you said

last problem is you asked me to play frozenskull ? heh dude if this server wasnt better thatn there i didnt left there
but the best point there was Dk's worked but the worst point was there wasnt any real pvp and they just played naxx and ulduar so its too boring

DONT AFRAID FROM DEATH KNIGHTS THEY ARENT OP

i will ask this question from opti
Nightfall
Lawl dude, how old are you 12?
Opti has got better things to do then adding dk's that he needs to spent about 1 month on to make them even playable.
It's senseless to add dk's if it ruins the server.
Why the heck should we be afraid of dk's they suck cake, even a protpala owns them while dk's are in relentless and the pala is savage.
juxti
the problem with DKs is that it would be easy to exploit the guards with death grip
Nightfall
QUOTE (juxti @ Nov 4 2009, 08:56 PM) *
the problem with DKs is that it would be easy to exploit the guards with death grip

agreed.
Extacy
ok ok you won but think about it

the game will be best if dk's come now or for a year from now tongue.gif
Nightfall
If Dk's would possibly be added what I do not think, then Opti needs to close the Free Av, because of the guard thing.
That means we just can play in Arenas and Battlegrounds, and that would be pretty stupid
Boeze
n death knights n

if youre a bad player and you want to pwn noobs then reroll a retpaladin.
juxti
^ or a warrior
candoleas
QUOTE (Boeze @ Nov 5 2009, 10:12 PM) *
n death knights n

if youre a bad player and you want to pwn noobs then reroll a retpaladin.

If you have to roll ret in order to kill noobs, then you would be a noob
juxti
that was implied when he mentioned ret paladin
candoleas
I am not calling anyone a noob, yet, but if someone seriously need to roll a ret to actually be able to kill a noob, then they are the noob
zano316
QUOTE (Certain @ Nov 3 2009, 06:46 AM) *
This is a wotlk realm->Dk's belong to wotlk->add them.

If you don't add Dk's, then get rid of pally bubbles. Only way to be fair..
Loj
QUOTE (zano316 @ Nov 5 2009, 05:21 PM) *
If you don't add Dk's, then get rid of pally bubbles. Only way to be fair..

That makes absolutely no sense. No one (I care about) wants Death Knights. They're buggy and very easy to abuse bugs with. The only problem with a Paladin bubble is that immunity removes you from combat.
Kursh
QUOTE (Loj @ Nov 5 2009, 03:28 PM) *
That makes absolutely no sense. No one (I care about) wants Death Knights. They're buggy and very easy to abuse bugs with. The only problem with a Paladin bubble is that immunity removes you from combat.

lol no.
juxti
nothing wrong with paladin bubble, if they bubble it means you outplayed them
candoleas
You could add a realm like the test server on CC, i never heard of DKs death gripping to guards (Can't actually remember if the guards did a lot of damage though)
zano316
QUOTE (Loj @ Nov 5 2009, 04:28 PM) *

I know it makes no sense, just saying server without dk's isn't full wotlk and isn't complete
Dragoon7
This is Optical's server, if he doesn't have DKs its either because (1) the fact they're a bitch to keep un-bugged (sorry about the slang)
or (2) Optical is one those faggots who got his behind messed too many times to count by DKs (doubtful)

I love DKs personally, but they're no fun bugged...

I'd rather wait 2 years, or however it will take fix them, and have a working class than get Deathknights right away and watch the forum fill up with people QQ'ing stuff like "ZOMG DKs cheap! Death Gripping into guards! BAN BAN BAN!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.