Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VOTE points problem
Remnants of Chaos > General > Support
Infernal
TOday i voted as usual..... but my vote points haven't registred ! sad.gif ohmy.gif ANy Admin can help me ? i rlly need these points cuz i have 46 and i NEED just 2 more for a rentel wep :| ...thx in advance wink.gif
Europe
QUOTE (Infernal @ Oct 29 2009, 03:34 PM) *
TOday i voted as usual..... but my vote points haven't registred ! sad.gif ohmy.gif ANy Admin can help me ? i rlly need these points cuz i have 46 and i NEED just 2 more for a rentel wep :| ...thx in advance wink.gif

Happened to me too... ohmy.gif

Ive 47 vp's angry.gif
darknessGheaven
FIX THIS NOWWWWW!!!!!!
Nightfall
Maybe you just didn't put the right code in the bar where it is supposed to be, or the next side didn't load.
If it doesn't work the next times you should probably contact Optical.
Anyways, I like that you did not react like the guy above me, because it doesn't help him much, if he flames.
As I said Try it again and contact Optical if it still doesn't work.
3azy
QUOTE (Nightfall @ Oct 30 2009, 04:35 PM) *
Maybe you just didn't put the right code in the bar where it is supposed to be, or the next side didn't load.
If it doesn't work the next times you should probably contact Optical.
Anyways, I like that you did not react like the guy above me, because it doesn't help him much, if he flames.
As I said Try it again and contact Optical if it still doesn't work.

the safety codes from the vote sites?? i dont even type it in,i just vote and press enter,no need to write that code
Infernal
QUOTE (3azy @ Oct 30 2009, 09:18 PM) *
the safety codes from the vote sites?? i dont even type it in,i just vote and press enter,no need to write that code

hehe....i do the same lol ...anyways now i get the points for voting rolleyes.gif and thats good tongue.gif !!thx for advices
Nhiyla
QUOTE (3azy @ Oct 30 2009, 07:18 PM) *

hope u get banned
3azy
QUOTE (Nhiyla @ Nov 3 2009, 11:59 AM) *
hope u get banned

when you get banned for racism ohmy.gif
jsn12
Hi (I make an error or its get alone but ) I want to buy a (Relentless Gladiator's Girdle of Triumph) Belt in plate ) cost 48 vote point . i buy it and send to my Paladin (Name (Letshealthos)....in Ally..... so i check in server but i got (Relentless Gladiator's Belt of Salvation)a Belt in LEather for Druid or rogue......... So can you give my vote point back...or send me a new one (cant wear they other one so i can just drop it....

IN All I recee the wrong Belt .....Thanks...

I know that i dont take the page we need to kept But check Why i will Take ...a waist in leather for druid,rogue and im paladin whom (plate).....

I lost 48 vote point for a waist and i dont receve de good one....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.