Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Mob in Field of strife
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
jazz
Would it be possible to put a random mob spawn like inbetween drek and vann timers (more or less) so that a random lvl 1-Boss mob in the field of strife. Would be so funny if you were fighting and all of a sudden hogger spawns and gets pawned or all of a sudden sarth spawns and wipes everyone fight there ;P. Than after a bit of zerging hed obv go down. The most epic thing that cud happen is that Ivus and Lok-halar spawn at the same (yea i know i said one mob). Second most epic thing, lvl 77 Korrak spawns yelling theres no gy ;P. End wishful thinking ;P.
jazz
Oh and since I don't wanna make a new topic. It's almost halloween. Halloween event please? Maybe? actually I don't want an event I just want the hallowed candy ;P. Makes me big an orange rawr. And an advance apology if you do something cool every halloween and this is just a stupid suggestion, but I only played old RoC for 1 month and now for a bit longer but never during a halloween.
Linfone
QUOTE (jazz @ Oct 28 2009, 08:49 PM) *
Oh and since I don't wanna make a new topic. It's almost halloween. Halloween event please? Maybe? actually I don't want an event I just want the hallowed candy ;P. Makes me big an orange rawr. And an advance apology if you do something cool every halloween and this is just a stupid suggestion, but I only played old RoC for 1 month and now for a bit longer but never during a halloween.

Can we suggest a custom boss?

I have a few ideas.
HadokanSF
custom features like mobs and items just make the server slower.
Recall
QUOTE (HadokanSF @ Oct 31 2009, 04:43 AM) *
custom features like mobs and items just make the server slower.

that is true, but this idea sounds like a lot of fun though ohmy.gif
jaywujing123
I have a dreamby martin luther king, jr.wedding dresses,
Delivered on the steps at the lincoln memorial in washingtond.c. on august 28, 1963five score years ago, a great american, in whose symbolic shadowwe stand signed the emancipation wedding dresses proclamation.

This momentousdecree came wow Power Leveling,as a great beacon light of hope to millions of negroslaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.it came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night ofcaptivity.but one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact thatthe negro is still not free. one hundred years later, the lifeof the negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles ofsegregation and the chains of discrimination. one hundred yearslater, the negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in themidst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. one hundred yearslater, the negro is still languishing in the corners of americansociety and finds himself an exile in his own wow Power Leveling land.

so we ffxi gil,havecome here today to dramatize an appalling condition.in a sense we a check that willgive us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security ofjustice. we have also come to this hallowed spot to remindamerica of the fierce urgency of ffxi gil now.

this is no wow power leveling,time to engagein the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drugof gradualism. now is the time to rise from the dark anddesolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racialjustice. now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to allof god''s children. now is the time to lift our nation from thequicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock ofbrotherhood.it would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of themoment and to underestimate the determination of the negro. thissweltering summer of the negro''s legitimate discontent will notpass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom andequality. nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning.those who hope that the negro needed to blow off steam and willnow be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returnsto business as wow power leveling usual.

there wow power leveling,will be neither rest nor tranquilityin america until the negro is granted his citizenship rights.the whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundationsof our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.but there is something.we must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane ofdignity and wow power leveling discipline.

We wedding dress designers, must not allow our creative protestto degenerate into physical violence. again and again we mustrise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soulforce. the marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the negrocommunity must not lead us to distrust of all white people, formany of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence heretoday, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up withour destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to ourfreedom. we cannot walk alone.and as we walk, we wedding dress designers must make the pledge.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.