I was in a heated debate on LFG channel (i know, cliche) but i was getting a kick outta it. And it was cuz i post a guild ad every 10-15 mins and apparently it had made someone very upset that they were forced to read it! so they said something along the line of "Omg Rinnegin! STFU with the macro, your guild sucks!" so i was all like "oh its on" in the back of my huge brain. So i singled out that player and was able to get his attention, so i proceeded to click all 4 of my guild ad macros in succession, just to get on his nerves. and about 8 mins passed, then i get D/c'd. Then i cant get on. So im stuck here by myself, not being allowed to play my favorite P.server to this day. I really do enjoy playing Remnants, and i have spent a lot of time on it. Someday i will be teh best, but only if im allowed to. =) please let me be great.

PS. i am willing to do the time on my ban as long as it means im allowed to play again in the future. i really am a nice guy and i give new players tips and gold if they need to get started. sad.gif

My account name is Firstburn05 -- my Main is Rinnegin -- my profession is killing Grommi and Shadowfurys if i ever see them around.