Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Vote Rewards] 1 handed weapons need their price cut in half
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
MrBananaMan
This happened on live a while back too. The prices for daggers, and other one handed arena items were the same price as a single two handed weapon like a staff or sword. Obviously, it makes no sense to pay double the amount for the same stats as a two handed weapon and blizzard changed this, I suggest the vote reward requirement for one handers is also cut in half, instead of 48 like two handers.
MrBananaMan
anyone else agree?
3azy
me agrees
Nihao
No this would be just all to stupid, ALLL EPICS are 48vp ..blues-greens vary.

Ex] ROGUE-SHAMMY-MELEEHUNTER(lol)-DERPADINS-ANY CASTER USING ONE HANDER.
---Would recieve their relentless weapons before other class/specs

The reward system is fine; no QQ, nor derpege.
Europe
QUOTE (Nihao @ Oct 29 2009, 09:23 PM) *
No this would be just all to stupid, ALLL EPICS are 48vp ..blues-greens vary.

Ex] ROGUE-SHAMMY-MELEEHUNTER(lol)-DERPADINS-ANY CASTER USING ONE HANDER.
---Would recieve their relentless weapons before other class/specs

The reward system is fine; no QQ, nor derpege.

Yes! wink.gif
Rekless
No its fine, considering any Relentless Off-Hand costs Emblems of Heroism. lawl
MrBananaMan
so you guys think its ok for a shaman, rogue, and hunter to pay 96 vote points for their weapons, which equal out to the same stats and damage as a warrior or pally getting a one hander for 48 points? You are wrong. Please change this.
Syncron
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 31 2009, 05:32 PM) *
so you guys think its ok for a shaman, rogue, and hunter to pay 96 vote points for their weapons, which equal out to the same stats and damage as a warrior or pally getting a one hander for 48 points? You are wrong. Please change this.

Warriors , paladins and shamans uses shield too.

Please don't forget that.

That's 3 items for 2h+ 1h and shield
and 2 items for rogue ..

It just depends how you play tbh , fury warriors still need to pull 96 vote points for their weapons.
It's good as it is.
MrBananaMan
QUOTE (Syncron @ Oct 31 2009, 01:16 PM) *
Warriors , paladins and shamans uses shield too.

Please don't forget that.

That's 3 items for 2h+ 1h and shield
and 2 items for rogue ..

It just depends how you play tbh , fury warriors still need to pull 96 vote points for their weapons.
It's good as it is.

What? No, it's NOT good as it as as you just proved. Shield needs to cost half as well.
Syncron
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 31 2009, 07:15 PM) *
What? No, it's NOT good as it as as you just proved. Shield needs to cost half as well.

and you just proved something there , but it's invisible.

Still , you prove nothing.
Just saying it costs too much and when I proved you wrong , you just say we need to reduce this or that.
Lets say we reduce everything to 0 ?

>_>
Nhiyla
No they shouldnt.

a paly still needs more than all of u ....

2h, 1h dps wep, 1h healing wep, + 2 shields.

war needs 1h dps shield + 2h, 2x 2h if fury.

rogues arent dumped, get over it and stop QQing ffs

every class needs to vote ATLEAST twice
MrBananaMan
QUOTE (Nhiyla @ Oct 31 2009, 03:31 PM) *
No they shouldnt.

a paly still needs more than all of u ....

2h, 1h dps wep, 1h healing wep, + 2 shields.

war needs 1h dps shield + 2h, 2x 2h if fury.

rogues arent dumped, get over it and stop QQing ffs

every class needs to vote ATLEAST twice

What exactly are you trying to say? You have not proven me wrong that one handers, shields and book should be half price as two handers becuase 2 one handers = the exact same stats and dmg as a two hander, therefor easily coming to the conclusion that their price should be cut in half, JUST LIKE IN LIVE SERVERS!. By not agreeing with me you are also calling blizzard and everyone on live wrong.

Btw since you type like you are 15 or 16, you may not be understanding what I'm saying (obviously from what you are posting), pally's and every class would benefit from this change.
xChronicle
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 31 2009, 09:48 PM) *
What exactly are you trying to say? You have not proven me wrong that one handers, shields and book should be half price as two handers becuase 2 one handers = the exact same stats and dmg as a two hander, therefor easily coming to the conclusion that their price should be cut in half, JUST LIKE IN LIVE SERVERS!. By not agreeing with me you are also calling blizzard and everyone on live wrong.

Btw since you type like you are 15 or 16, you may not be understanding what I'm saying (obviously from what you are posting), pally's and every class would benefit from this change.

Do you need some tissue?
MrBananaMan
QUOTE (xChronicle @ Oct 31 2009, 08:08 PM) *
Do you need some tissue?

No, why do you ask?
opopop
YEA! Let's cut prices!!! What about trinket price?
IMHO if they change anything about balancing this they will just make 2h cost 62vp or smth. It would be fair!
Greentea
It's fine as is.
Isnt
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 28 2009, 12:00 PM) *
This happened on live a while back too. The prices for daggers, and other one handed arena items were the same price as a single two handed weapon like a staff or sword. Obviously, it makes no sense to pay double the amount for the same stats as a two handed weapon and blizzard changed this, I suggest the vote reward requirement for one handers is also cut in half, instead of 48 like two handers.

stupid. hpallies/mages/shamans/protpala, war/druid could all be set by jus 26 vote points and wouldnt have to continue voting. this is ignoring the fact that every epic item, including useless ones, are 48 vote points.
MrBananaMan
QUOTE (Isnt @ Oct 31 2009, 11:42 PM) *
stupid. hpallies/mages/shamans/protpala, war/druid could all be set by jus 26 vote points and wouldnt have to continue voting. this is ignoring the fact that every epic item, including useless ones, are 48 vote points.

Do you still not understand what I'm saying? Two handers like staves and big hammers and axes and swords would cost 48 points, but one hadners like daggers, off hands etc would cost 24 points, equaling out for everyone to spend 48 points a piece for their weapons. All of those classes you mentioned need an off hand. jesus fucking christ who plays here?
Isnt
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 31 2009, 09:06 PM) *
Do you still not understand what I'm saying? Two handers like staves and big hammers and axes and swords would cost 48 points, but one hadners like daggers, off hands etc would cost 29 points, equaling out for everyone to spend 48 points a piece for their weapons. All of those classes you mentioned need an off hand. jesus fucking christ who plays here?

no shit, off hands/shields are bought with tokens, not vote points. fuck your dumb.
MrBananaMan
QUOTE (Isnt @ Nov 1 2009, 12:08 AM) *
no shit, off hands/shields are bought with tokens, not vote points. fuck your dumb.

and then what about people tha tneed 2 one hands equaling out to a whopping 96 points?
Isnt
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 31 2009, 09:10 PM) *
and then what about people tha tneed 2 one hands equaling out to a whopping 96 points?

they gotta deal with it because the consequences of putting 1h as 26 points each is more than the normal.
Nhiyla
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Oct 31 2009, 10:48 PM) *

i'm 19, thx

i dont want anyone to benefit at all, i want it to stay as it is, stop beeing lazy -> thats what i was trying to say, 6 days = 1 epic, is that too much? no it isnt. get over it
XxJakexX
i'll vote for it, sounds pretty fair to me
Nhiyla
QUOTE (XxJakexX @ Nov 1 2009, 08:10 AM) *
i'll vote for it, sounds pretty fair to me

sounds like pretty much work to me ....
MrBananaMan
QUOTE (Nhiyla @ Nov 1 2009, 12:48 AM) *
i'm 19, thx

i dont want anyone to benefit at all, i want it to stay as it is, stop beeing lazy -> thats what i was trying to say, 6 days = 1 epic, is that too much? no it isnt. get over it

Wow, who taught you your morals? Not being lazy is good, but being fair comes first. I have no respect for you now.
Nhiyla
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Nov 1 2009, 05:14 PM) *
Wow, who taught you your morals? Not being lazy is good, but being fair comes first. I have no respect for you now.

i thought it myself, its ftw isnt it? and tbh .... idc if some random guy dont got any respect for me /:
xChronicle
QUOTE (MrBananaMan @ Nov 1 2009, 04:14 PM) *

How about: Crying about something you can't get < Dealing with it.

There's some morals.
Zukiros
Is this thread just a load of QQing?

The prices are fine.
MrBananaMan
Standing up for what is right
Syncron
Something called; I don't like your idea/opinion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.