Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PURIFIED's BG DMG SERVERWIDE CHALLENGE
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > General chat
happydude
Well its about god da(m) time.

All you chit chatters talking the talk, lets make things interesting.

Real simple everyone, who can do the most damage in a battleground quickest wins braging rights.... STARTING NOW !!!

Take a Screenshot of your score, make sure to include the time spent in the BG (because it's key) and lets see who's who. Of course there are many factors, like having a crap-o-la team, but still we all notice a trend. In each BG it's usualy the same people leading the pack. And u get extra kudos if your team loses, but your still DOMINATING!!! *HEAD SHOT!!

So BRING IT!! Yeah im talking to you all you known players out there, show us what u got!!! =)

Soooooooo if you think your bad as(s)? Prove it. Get in the battle grounds, establish dominance, and lets see who can do the most DMG on this place we call CHAOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

*** Oh yeah. I wonder whos gonna get the healing contest started. Healers, we love you. The stupid kids dont, but me and BigDirty do =)

PURIFIEDS FAVORITE ATTACK: Triple (reckless) sacred sheilded bloodlusting bladestorm squishies!! .. no no, dont wake me up. =)
happydude
I'll get this started.

BG: WSG
DAMAGE: 750,000 thousand
Elapsed Time: 21 min

I figured 20 min was a good place to set the standard. Have fun catching up kiddies!! =)
Gorgeous
ill be there soon.
Kkc
QUOTE (Gorgeous @ Oct 28 2009, 11:16 AM) *
ill be there soon.

i win healing contest gg
Nhiyla
QUOTE (Kkc @ Oct 28 2009, 12:50 PM) *
i win healing contest gg

healing shown is bugged QQ i was healing 3v10 for atleast 5 minutes in ab and it was showing 30k healing lmao eventho i healed everyone up for atleast 30 times which would result in 900k just in 5 minutes
happydude
Pictures are worth a thousand words fellas.... more walk, less talk. Don't post until you've got something to post.

Thank you,

The Management wink.gif j/k
Drakk
Clearly needed to make 2 threads about this.
southward
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3269/wo...02809031110.jpg
did this in about 10 minutes not to shabby for a shadowpriest i guess,although ive done much more before this is the only ss so far.Keep in mind if dots critted like they were supposed to among a couple other major talents that are broke would probably double that in less time.
sizor
QUOTE (southward @ Oct 28 2009, 05:29 PM) *
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3269/wo...02809031110.jpg
did this in about 10 minutes not to shabby for a shadowpriest i guess,although ive done much more before this is the only ss so far.Keep in mind if dots critted like they were supposed to among a couple other major talents that are broke would probably double that in less time.

thats sick for a spriest gj
Savagekiller
I've got 2, the first one is a legitimate BG right after relentless was launched, the second one was a killfest. In the second one I didn't actually win though

Purified you're actually in the second picture. I'm not sure if this classifies as me winning or not, because there are other people in the second picture way higher.
happydude
Special note - you guys with fuzzy screenshots should put your scores above the pic cuz u cant really see it. Nice score savage. Remember, this is for that other guy, 1mil+ in 40 min... u better break 1mill in 30 min lol
xChronicle
QUOTE (happydude @ Oct 29 2009, 01:22 AM) *
Special note - you guys with fuzzy screenshots should put your scores above the pic cuz u cant really see it.

You realize you can click on the picture to make it bigger and 'not fuzzy' right?
happydude
Savage, post your pics on the other thread for the pics, this is for the responses. But lets compare cuz Gfore has a nice one, and its furious. But Gfore, compare. 750,000 in 21 min. Thats around 400,000 per 10 min. Would i have beat your score with another 10 min? I think so sir lol

Thats why I thoguht 20 min would be a good standard. But taking nothing away from you 1mil in furious is still wikid. Show us what u can do now!! =)
happydude
Look @ all the kids on the pictures runing around braging about 300k likes it's haloween. It's not haloween is it? Savage and Gforce stepping up to the challenge, but would be nice to see some DMG of recent!! Get some *new pics* where the standard is now as balanced as it ever was. (i know i know, shhhh)

All you known players I remember playing against on my rogue (Purified) lets see what u got!!

IM TALKING TO YOU!! ---->

List of people im calling out:
EUROPE
G-force
Epidemic
Flametongue
Georgeous
Oneshotmate
Loops
HotspotJr
Seple
Kursh
Questionable

Fray(dont even bother)

So if you got it.... flaunt it.
Drakk
Who the fuck are you ?
Rekless
QUOTE (Drakk @ Oct 30 2009, 05:21 AM) *
Who the fuck are you ?

Completely irrelevant, private server elitist.
Drakk
QUOTE (Rekless @ Oct 30 2009, 03:15 PM) *
Completely irrelevant, private server elitist.

Sorry asshat, I left this "elitist" thingy.

Anything else you wanna complain on ?
happydude
Jesus crist its FOR FUN!! Stop getting so god dam serious about everything all the time. ihealQQ, your picture is LEGIT. Cuz u can see the battle for IF on the chat so you know its chaos. So for right now looks like ihealQQ has the best DMG on chaos? =p
xChronicle
QUOTE (Drakk @ Oct 30 2009, 04:20 PM) *
Sorry asshat, I left this "elitist" thingy.

Anything else you wanna complain on ?

You're so damn hot. sad.gif

Why are there two threads of this?
Drakk
QUOTE (xChronicle @ Oct 30 2009, 09:42 PM) *
You're so damn hot. sad.gif

Why are there two threads of this?

Well thank you.

And i asked the same thing. But i find it quite fun.
xChronicle
QUOTE (Drakk @ Oct 30 2009, 09:46 PM) *
Well thank you.

And i asked the same thing. But i find it quite fun.

I meant everything I said.

Hot.
happydude
OK, since its hard for peabrains let me put my "reasoning" of why two posts. Because the one for the pictures is suposed to be like an art galaery, so when people scroll down our greatest hits they can compare them with ease side by side, thats all. I'm sorry i confused you lol, you deep thinkers you.

And sinnex, nice stuff, i dont know man id have to say thats the one to beat in my opinion. You sure thats on chaos? hehe /applause
Nhiyla
QUOTE (happydude @ Oct 30 2009, 11:01 AM) *
Look @ all the kids on the pictures runing around braging about 300k likes it's haloween. It's not haloween is it? Savage and Gforce stepping up to the challenge, but would be nice to see some DMG of recent!! Get some *new pics* where the standard is now as balanced as it ever was. (i know i know, shhhh)

All you known players I remember playing against on my rogue (Purified) lets see what u got!!

EUROPE
G-force
Epidemic
Flametongue
Georgeous
Oneshotmate
Loops
HotspotJr
Seple
Kursh
Questionable

Fray(dont even bother)

dude are u mentally? look at the fucking screens iv posted, i already won and im not even in the list lmao
Isnt
QUOTE (happydude @ Oct 30 2009, 03:01 AM) *

EUROPE
G-force
Epidemic
Flametongue
Georgeous
Oneshotmate
Loops
HotspotJr
Seple
Kursh
Questionable

Fray(dont even bother)

your calling out a healer even though healing in BG's is bugged. lol, oh and i dont BG because i think its pointless once you realize farming badges is stupid, and im not gonna queue up and tear my ass up too show someone how much damage you can do in a BG. If you want something to challenge me for, ask for biggest crits, not overall damage considering im burst dps.
Flash
QUOTE (happydude @ Oct 30 2009, 10:01 AM) *

EUROPE
G-force
Epidemic
Flametongue
Georgeous
Oneshotmate
Loops
HotspotJr
Seple
Kursh
Questionable

Fray(dont even bother)

What a bizarre list
Flash
I should l2read page 2 comments before posting huh ^
happydude
hey isnt,

your attitude fu*King sucks. k? (no, thats not an angry shout, its more playful so you know) try to get in the mood for once in your life.
xChronicle
QUOTE (happydude @ Nov 3 2009, 11:38 AM) *
hey isnt,

your attitude fu*King sucks. k? (no, thats not an angry shout, its more playful so you know) try to get in the mood for once in your life.

Mad.
happydude
my paladin is hittin 650,000 in 12 min, gonna push it.
happydude
get a good look =) .. gonna be all about brock 1 day =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.