Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: simple question
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
SodeNoShirayuki
I coulnd't ask why at nights its becomes UNPLAYABLE? very big lag arout 3k ms it gets lower and again 3k ms idk is it cause ppl are back from job and start to play and more ppl = more lagg or ? biggrin.gif
edino
cause alot more players are playing at night? postcount +1
Gnomesayin
TBH i think we have more players in early mornings i logged in today at 11am and saw ~ 900 players on
Alessandra
Ya, the server just gets packed. It can only hold up too 1200 players at MAX, so be wary of how many are on = how much more laggy it might become. Or it miht just be because your internet is horrible? tongue.gif
zerox13
I lag becouse I live in Denmark and Rezlind told me it's normal to lag when you are half planet away from host (In Texas)

And yes if there is coming more than 1200 players online it's normal if it lag tongue.gif if we come to 1200 opti have to opdate server more so we can maybe have 1500 online. But then we REALLY need more donation becouse he don't have the money to pay for so much
Alessandra
ya, it costs alot of money to keep server up (i wont tell you exact because im not sure if opti wants that confidental), and to upgrade for more is costing even MORE, so we need more donations.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.