Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Druid hacker
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports
Tanis
Right,i was in general pvp area of AV,the great "arena"... we are at mass there,so do ally... then a druid named Nell killed like me and more 5 with ONE Typphon... i checked out the combat log, and see ^^ i was hit by that like 10 times! haha

http://i36.tinypic.com/xn6e83.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2rptbma.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/244p6df.jpg
chibix
So hi first ,it's me Nell I watch your picture and it's seem like i'm a cheater but i'm no cheating maybe it's a bug then I post my combat log :

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

So maybe you should asking a gm but I tell one more time I'm not cheating ,So I think your log was a fake and if you ask a gm I will talk with him directly and maybe we can saw if I'm a cheater or just a bug.

I know lot of Horde think like you so ask a gm for see if it's a bug.

Or maybe it's a bug when have many people so that's why typhoon do so many damage.

Sorry for my bad english I'm just a girl Y_Y who like play Wow ,is it bad?

Tanis
First thing,i dont care about who are you,i dont care about you killed me and another 5 with ONE typphon... i just dont like cheaters... and your ss's dont prove nothing,its just like mines
Yes,may be it is bugged,but assuming that i have a balance druid too,and he doesnt do it,his typphon is normal.. well,i doubt that a gm will look at this,so have a nice day biggrin.gif
Breea
http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3600

Annnnnd there's mine. rolleyes.gif
sizor
Bannhammer blink.gif
chibix
So like brea say's when they attack illidan i was go there to kill her and many horde but at this moment I use starfall before typhoon and it seem's starfall don't be report on the combat log.And I saw I killed 29 horde in one time so I think it's was with illidan help I killed so much people but I don't understand how.

Another horde (Darty,Darti) tell me how I could do so much typhoon and answer to him same like you I use starfall then typhoon that's why I suppose it's bug with starfall .

And it seem it's a bug with the combat log or with damage when starfall is actived before typhoon and have many people front of you.

Because when I use typhoon I see just one typhoon and my combat log don't be like yours everytime.

Did you see many typhoon because me I see just one.If it's not that ,I don't know where this 9 other or more typhoon comes .

chibix
Ok right I know where is the problem with typhoon, it's a bug:

-if you are too closer of typhoon you will take many damage because he do a direct line and go very far

-maybe the server think lot of people don't be touch that's why they are touch by typhoon again and again to has damage

-but this bug seem to work with many many people front of him and he don't work every time .

-if you're very far you will be touch one time(normal damage)

-but the combat log of the druid is normal like typhoon touch one time

So like I said in other last post I didn't hack or cheat it's a bug.

I try to find by myself what is the problem but maybe it isn't correct,it's just this explanation I can give to you and I find about this problem.

So it work like 1/20 typhoon or more and then if this is not that I don't know where it comes.

Breea
Well if it's a bug, it's probably known and there's nothing to worry about. If it's a hack, then there's something to worry about. It's up to the GMs with the information that we give them to determine this, so i wouldn't sweat it. Just if you get contacted tell them the same thing, they're reasonable people yes? Anyways, even if you were using a hack, the way you're flipping out i doubt you'd do it again lolz. laugh.gif
Breea
http://www.remnantsofchaos.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3633

Hmmmm, I'm starting to re-think your sincerity. unsure.gif

But once again, it's not up to me...
chibix
Well if I know how to stop i I will do it but I don't know that's why like I said it's a bug.

I know i'm the only person doing kamikaze with balance druid but if another person do it he will have the same problem ally or horde.

Maybe I should ask to other balance druid try it to see if I am the only one to have it but i don't think so.

Now i'm ban but if someone else doing the samething He or she will have the same problem.

Rezlind
QUOTE (chibix @ Oct 22 2009, 05:28 PM) *
So hi first ,it's me Nell I watch your picture and it's seem like i'm a cheater but i'm no cheating maybe it's a bug then I post my combat log :

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

So maybe you should asking a gm but I tell one more time I'm not cheating ,So I think your log was a fake and if you ask a gm I will talk with him directly and maybe we can saw if I'm a cheater or just a bug.

I know lot of Horde think like you so ask a gm for see if it's a bug.

Or maybe it's a bug when have many people so that's why typhoon do so many damage.

Sorry for my bad english I'm just a girl Y_Y who like play Wow ,is it bad?

You should seriously try a better defense.
sizor
same shit to me angry.gif

Click to view attachment
Nhiyla
Typhoon is idd bugged, sometimes i shoot like 2-3 typhoons for no reason at all, maybe the druid found out how the bug is working /shrug
Breea
Just like the flameshock, one time oops I can see, but 3 seperate times...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah lol wink.gif

Just have to report them as we see them I guess. Sad really.
Tanis
Right,if anyone get banned,let me know ^^
specially Nell haha xD

kisses ;*
Alessandra
You kinda need to do something more effective, if i were a GM i would ignore this. Hence its a combat log and you could have set this up so that someone you dont like did this, if it was fast animations/fast cast/ w/e, than they could ban if we saw 10000 wraths in 1 seconds, otherwise a combat log is worthless
Breea
Lol this hasn't been closed yet? XD And as far as setting it up goes...typhoon hits you 1 time, pushes you way back, dazes you so you can run back up in the druid's face very fast, AND has a decent cooldown timer. In order to fake something like that WITH different damage every hit, plus an obvious different screenshot everytime (with different people in each screen)....you would have to be Pro. That's just too much work just to get 1 person banned tbh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.