Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glad & other titles
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > General chat
Kkc
Okay, well i was thinking about glad title and other titles at end of the season and i think a bunch of people are gonna be using this fail ass method to get high rating. Kicking one reinv and playing against 1500s to get good rating. So i was thinking you should make that if both players on the team arent in range of 50 PR difference they should NOT be getting the title, because its just gay... guy named veganox or whatever is terrible and he farmed his way to arena master that way same with ihealthetank. And this should go not just for 2s but all brackets, because if we let it go like this we will have some cheesecake running with glad.

PS: not saying ihealthetank is bad
Savagekiller
QUOTE (Kkc @ Oct 21 2009, 10:14 PM) *
Okay, well i was thinking about glad title and other titles at end of the season and i think a bunch of people are gonna be using this fail ass method to get high rating. Kicking one reinv and playing against 1500s to get good rating. So i was thinking you should make that if both players on the team arent in range of 50 PR difference they should NOT be getting the title, because its just gay... guy named veganox or whatever is terrible and he farmed his way to arena master that way same with ihealthetank. And this should go not just for 2s but all brackets, because if we let it go like this we will have some cheesecake running with glad.

Yeah I agree with you, there shouldn't be rewards for abusing the system.
Apathylol
QUOTE (Kkc @ Oct 21 2009, 10:14 PM) *

Agreed with you, until that part.
Jolz/Loops
To bad iHEAL got it legitly.
xChronicle
QUOTE (Jolz/Loops @ Oct 22 2009, 06:09 AM) *
To bad iHEAL got it legitly.

Too bad it's a private server.
Jolz/Loops
QUOTE (xChronicle @ Oct 22 2009, 09:45 AM) *
Too bad it's a private server.

What's that say for you? you cant get it on a P server
ihealthetank
QUOTE (Kkc @ Oct 22 2009, 03:14 AM) *

agreed, Fair enough about what you posted about me healticket. But what if you decide to get a new partner like we did, and if you like to play different combos it should be abit more than 50pr, or another plan should be made up. Though i did get it legit, loops did join the team late though my warrior kurbstompd is at around 1890 pr. (:
ihealthetank
By the way just checked and your 1788 pr in 2s :/ yet team is 1988 please explainzor. irony with the whole thread post eh eh

ps. not saying your bad lol (:
Jolz/Loops
lol'd
TheDarkGod
I tried this bug before the arena season started.

It didint work T_T

Plus for some wierd reason im at 1800~ and i meet 1400 teams :|
Zukiros
Just make it like retail.. :/
Veganox
QUOTE (Jolz/Loops @ Oct 22 2009, 11:39 AM) *
To(o) bad iHEAL got it legitly.

Incorrect.

He's got arena master, his partners have Challenger.

Nuffsaid.

Edit: Healticket called me bad, but they haven't ever played against me. Hm... Like, I haven't EVER played them in arena, dueled them, or even seen them ingame(other than LFG)... Damn, They must be fucking psychic.'

Edit2: I didn't leave team and reinv, I lost like 10 games with a different comp and my PR didn't go down because I was playing on my pally.

Edit3: Legit 1850 2s, getting 1900ish this weekend.
Drakk
Do i have to find where you said you where leaving the server healticket ?
Veganox
QUOTE (Drakk @ Oct 22 2009, 05:54 PM) *
Do i have to find where you said you where leaving the server healticket ?

please
Taurunum
Wow, Me bitched high ^_ ^
Veganox
QUOTE (Taurunum @ Oct 22 2009, 09:00 PM) *
He said he got angry of the GM's... And.. That he will go "PwN" Ass in retail.. Too bad he failed.. ANd was still addicted too game.. So he.. Come back... Too play KING on a private server.

Ps. Im not saying your bad... Wait.. I do.

Peace out bro's! Btw, Good luck... Keep "Achive" Stuff on this private KKC, Since you will never achive anything in retail... :<... - Stop... QQ about.. Stuff all the time daWg, and stop be an asshole, and i would not "Tell you the truth that you really dont know how too play" If you were more nice i would say "You're doing good or etc!".. but Now you just suck dude, Real facts.

And unless you have an solution (REAL) one.. For this problem, Stop bitching aye? Fair enough. If i wanna switch a partner or my partner stop play at 2000 team rating, No i wont make a new team, and i will be as worth getting gladiator as any other do.

The soluton of this... Is (Give gladiator too rank 1 team) No fucking matter what team rating they get.. (But add gear / mounts / pets / whatever) Thats only buyable for an specifik (PERSONAL RATING) and the thing is solved.. Then you can bitch around getting ur ranked one in ur faceroll way in any other bracket.. and still get gear in 2v2? Oke. Im off too retail, Where not fail people like you belong.

Peace, Over and out.

I tried to read this wall of text, and failed in doing so.

I can't even tell if you're trying to flame healticket, or back him up... Uhhh... Like everything is mispelled and the sentences just don't make sense at all. I can't comprehend what you're trying to say at all. If you're going to post, at least make it readable.
Taurunum
And again!
Kursh
QUOTE (Taurunum @ Oct 22 2009, 10:26 AM) *
Wait up, You try too come at an forum play teacher boy, Drop it already. I was doing both. Backing him up, And QQ about hes being an bitchboy. Oke?

Why not put some effort into your sentence structure so people don't have to read a wall of text 3-4 times over to understand what in the fuck you're talking about?
Savagekiller
QUOTE (Kursh @ Oct 22 2009, 01:54 PM) *
Why not put some effort into your sentence structure so people don't have to read a wall of text 3-4 times over to understand what in the fuck you're talking about?

Thank you, finally the voice of reason! Honestly Taurunum, we aren't going to take you seriously unless you adhere to the rules of the English language.
Zukiros
QUOTE (Kursh @ Oct 22 2009, 01:54 PM) *

Kkc
QUOTE (ihealthetank @ Oct 22 2009, 06:57 AM) *
By the way just checked and your 1788 pr in 2s :/ yet team is 1988 please explainzor. irony with the whole thread post eh eh

ps. not saying your bad lol (:

We played upto 1890 personal both, then we saw veganox with arena master and said fuck this, and we are not doing anything that i have posted about. I posted about people getting titles and me leaving arena team ALONG with xemphis doesnt help us get arena master sorry. Plus you all know you would lose if you que against us ( just stating facts ) as for taurunum soz tht you feel that way m8 i still <3 you!
xChronicle
QUOTE (Jolz/Loops @ Oct 22 2009, 05:26 AM) *
What's that say for you? you cant get it on a P server

Are you saying that I cannot get 'it' on a 'P' server because you think I'm bad? In that case, considering I haven't played in 3 months, I'd say I couldn't either kiddo.

Otherwise, I have no idea what you're talking about.
ihealthetank
QUOTE (Veganox @ Oct 22 2009, 12:48 PM) *
Incorrect.

He's got arena master, his partners have Challenger.

Nuffsaid.

Edit: Healticket called me bad, but they haven't ever played against me. Hm... Like, I haven't EVER played them in arena, dueled them, or even seen them ingame(other than LFG)... Damn, They must be fucking psychic.'

Edit2: I didn't leave team and reinv, I lost like 10 games with a different comp and my PR didn't go down because I was playing on my pally.

Edit3: Legit 1850 2s, getting 1900ish this weekend.

err giving you heads up mr bad rogue, i play with a ret pally and warrior, since i use both of them they cant have the same pr DERHHH. there goes that shit idea eh eh?
"Nuffsaid."
kurbstompin
nice PR's btw, gratz on ur arena master titles LOL
Taurunum
QUOTE (Kkc @ Oct 22 2009, 08:58 PM) *
We played upto 1890 personal both, then we saw veganox with arena master and said fuck this, and we are not doing anything that i have posted about. I posted about people getting titles and me leaving arena team ALONG with xemphis doesnt help us get arena master sorry. Plus you all know you would lose if you que against us ( just stating facts ) as for taurunum soz tht you feel that way m8 i still <3 you!

Hah, I was high as fuck dawg. - But whatever biggrin.gif.
thespion
This leaving and rejoining teams is a joke, you want rank 1 legit then you queue against the rank 2-4 team then? It doesnt mean shit that your rank 1 in 2v2 and 3v3 because you farmed low rated teams, your teams should be deleted because this is basically exploiting.
Drakk
do it yourself then
Taurunum
QUOTE (thespion @ Oct 23 2009, 05:29 PM) *
This leaving and rejoining teams is a joke, you want rank 1 legit then you queue against the rank 2-4 team then? It doesnt mean shit that your rank 1 in 2v2 and 3v3 because you farmed low rated teams, your teams should be deleted because this is basically exploiting.

(The way they do - Letting 1 Of the 3 People get Gladiator in 2v2 (Ihealthetank with equal PR too team rating) While Loopz / Kurb got lower in 2v2) And then the rest 2 people out of (Ihealthetank loopz kurb) Get it in 3v3 (Where loopz and kurb got equal PR too team rating and iHealthetank keep leaving team too get it higher.. Is exploiting and will probably be a bannable action.
ihealthetank
QUOTE (Taurunum @ Oct 24 2009, 02:28 PM) *
(The way they do - Letting 1 Of the 3 People get Gladiator in 2v2 (Ihealthetank with equal PR too team rating) While Loopz / Kurb got lower in 2v2) And then the rest 2 people out of (Ihealthetank loopz kurb) Get it in 3v3 (Where loopz and kurb got equal PR too team rating and iHealthetank keep leaving team too get it higher.. Is exploiting and will probably be a bannable action.

qq. g000d dr000d is g000d
cold2
Gladiator Coldtwo

Haze
QUOTE (Taurunum @ Oct 24 2009, 10:28 AM) *

Yes but its ironic that healticket was complaining about it, when he was doing the same thing.
Nymphs
QUOTE (Taurunum @ Oct 23 2009, 10:50 AM) *
Hah, I was high as fuck dawg. - But whatever biggrin.gif.

Black man speak gives me a hard-on.
Nihao
QUOTE (Rezlind @ Oct 28 2009, 07:21 PM) *
I don't see the point of this thread, honestly.

cool.gif
Gnomesayin
5 Out of the 9 (top10 but it's glitch on the site because KKC disbanded 1st)possible teams are war/pal/druid squads in 2's Let some people who dont play totally OP classes get some chances.
Lolistab
I think healticket should try going outside, and worry less about his precious arena titles.
TheSex
QUOTE (Lolistab @ Oct 30 2009, 12:37 AM) *
I think healticket should try going outside, and worry less about his precious arena titles.

That can be said for over half of this server's population. tongue.gif Fat sweaty nerds ftl. =/
xChronicle
QUOTE (TheSex @ Oct 30 2009, 04:54 AM) *
That can be said for over half of this server's population. tongue.gif Fat sweaty nerds ftl. =/

Didn't you want to marry Lolistab?
Certain
9 outta 10 top teams dont got same PR. Every top ten team abused to get in there. GJ there Guys.
~Zero
Scandal
Cheaters calling cheaters, cheaters, is pro.
Kursh
QUOTE (Certain @ Oct 30 2009, 05:37 PM) *
9 outta 10 top teams dont got same PR. Every top ten team abused to get in there. GJ there Guys.
~Zero

Can't help the shit queue system, bro. Everyone is bound to fuck up eventually and not enter a match in the 5 second window we get.
ulose
Stop complaining. If you're really good than you have nothing to worry about. This method isnt even successful. You end up gaining 4 rating per game and if you happen to lose, you lose around 30+ rating. CC never even had arenas up till now. Be happy you have them and complain less.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.