Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: <I Less Than Three You>
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Guild promotion
candoleas
<I Less Than Three You> is recruiting any skilled players. I also accept anyone who is just starting and needs some help, but the invites for those types are ending soon. We are mostly a social guild looking to have a good time together and maybe group up for a thing or such as arena's

.:Ranking System:.
Savage/Hateful/ilvl 200- rank 4
Deadly/ivl213- rank 3
Furious/ilvl 219-rank 2
Relentless- rank 1

If you wish to join to for someone in the guild and they will gladly Invite you. ^^
Apathylol
QUOTE (candoleas @ Oct 18 2009, 10:12 PM) *
If you wish to join just type in '/who less than' and ask anyone in the guild for an invite.

/Who doesn't work for guilds.
candoleas
QUOTE (Apathylol @ Oct 19 2009, 02:14 AM) *
/Who doesn't work for guilds.

Hmmm, that kinda stinks, I knew it did that in retail
BodySmoobLobe
I apologise, I can help nothing. I think, you will find the correct decision.
����������� ��� ������, ���������� ������ ����������� �����, ����� ��������� � ���� ������������.

�������� ������������� �������� � ������� � ������������ ����� ���������� ����� ������ ���, ��� �������� ������������ ������ ������� ���������� � ���������� � ������� ����������������� ���������������� ������.
BodySmoobLobe
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can prove it.
��� ������ ������ ��� ����� �����������, � �� ������ ������, �� � ������ ��������� ������� �������������..

�������� ������ ���, ��� ������ ��� ����������. �������
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.