Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not balanced fights
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
nendriel12
I think that you should remove Relentless and keep deadly/hateful and All pve gear, I played on old Chaoscrusade and its 10 times better

Jolz/Loops
QUOTE (nendriel12 @ Oct 16 2009, 12:19 PM) *
I think that you should make rets/hunters/rogues/mages/warlocks even more op like sunwell on old CC

fixed
Recall
QUOTE (nendriel12 @ Oct 16 2009, 09:49 AM) *
I played on old Chaoscrusade and its 10 times better

so you liked the rogue range bug? and you liked that whenever you made a char you had to to buy all the skills instead of instantly having them like now (not counting talent skills).
wangsta
eh .... thank blizz for evrything lol (and noobs too !! )
optical
CC was unbalanced, roc is more balanced, but still OP classes do exist, yes, but less so then on CC with the donor weps + haste stacking and sunwell gear coupled with level 60 PVE epics as starting gear = massive imbalance + insta gibbing
nendriel12
QUOTE (optical @ Oct 17 2009, 02:52 PM) *
CC was unbalanced, roc is more balanced, but still OP classes do exist, yes, but less so then on CC with the donor weps + haste stacking and sunwell gear coupled with level 60 PVE epics as starting gear = massive imbalance + insta gibbing

Still tcc was better with more pve gear and more fair fights, cuz now its like savage 18k hp pally vs 32k hp relentless pally with 281 dps weapon. really retarded too add Relentless if you ask me.
opopop
QUOTE (nendriel12 @ Oct 18 2009, 01:57 AM) *
Still tcc was better with more pve gear and more fair fights, cuz now its like savage 18k hp pally vs 32k hp relentless pally with 281 dps weapon. really retarded too add Relentless if you ask me.

It's a wrong kind of server my friend. Here you have to work a bit to get a gear and then pwn 18h hp pally scrubs. dry.gif
Or even 35k hp pally depends on ur skill. tongue.gif
Zukiros
Go earn gear first, then you can cry about being bad... but we still won't care.. :/
optical
QUOTE (nendriel12 @ Oct 18 2009, 01:57 PM) *

So sunwell haste shammys vs level 60 pve tier 2 is more balanced, right?
TheSex
QUOTE (optical @ Oct 20 2009, 03:13 PM) *
So sunwell haste shammys vs level 60 pve tier 2 is more balanced, right?

Exactly!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.