Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with item !!!
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports
Quake
Hello ! I have a problem , I made a mistake and now i need your help. I bought a dagger by votes (Crit ,Resilence ,701 spell damage) but i had bought it on my Paladin ( nick Quake ), and now i need to translate dagger on my mage (nick Qvake). Please help !!! Good day
Brink
Your mistakes are not excuses, Remnants of Chaos do not take refunds.

Plus, You do not have valid proof of that this ''Accident'' happend, screenshot ETC of transaction ID is required if lost an item.

In short words, You're not getting your item transferred, still, have a nice day.

Take care.
altox
QUOTE (Quake @ Oct 12 2009, 08:54 PM) *
Hello ! I have a problem , I made a mistake and now i need your help. I bought a dagger by votes (Crit ,Resilence ,701 spell damage) but i had bought it on my Paladin ( nick Quake ), and now i need to translate dagger on my mage (nick Qvake). Please help !!! Good day

Transferring items from char to char is not allowed , we cannot refund your item.

please be more carefull next time when purchasing a item from the Vote Shop
zerox13
If you didn't get the Item it's something else and then ROC will ofc refund it (if you got proof) smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.