Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The scourge event
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
thespion
On retail blizzard had an event envolving the scourge and the plague ect. So my suggestion is for haloween get that plague working and set it loose, yes it caused chaos on retail but it was incredibly fun and it would only be for a couple of days.
Barracuda
Yes those zombies were fun.Especialy when they took over the world and you couldnt find even 1 npc and stay normal for more then 10 min biggrin.gif But here i think it would be even better but i think it is hard to code.
WICKEDSICK
QUOTE (Barracuda @ Oct 12 2009, 05:59 PM) *
Yes those zombies were fun.Especialy when they took over the world and you couldnt find even 1 npc and stay normal for more then 10 min biggrin.gif But here i think it would be even better but i think it is hard to code.

I remember that. I was outside org when the ship thingy started droping them.. I was only level 20 and got raped. But yeah, it was HELLA fun.

CODE IT NOWA..

/misses the old days of WoW./
Izercotha
Yeh i enjoyed that so much, i got lvl 79 ones on my lvl 80 tank xD and horde came to me and they got pownded, they wanted to raid SW Rofl! it was so hilarious
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.