Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Afk'n Drek, and Gettin Title/Mount
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports > Report
ursapped

This guy Wfmywiener Yelled that he Afked while we where killing Drek. and won the Title/Mount Achievment.

Reported sir.
Kursh
amg clicker.

edit: inb4 warn sad.gif
WICKEDSICK
QUOTE (ursapped @ Oct 11 2009, 06:59 AM) *

This guy Wfmywiener Yelled that he Afked while we where killing Drek. and won the Title/Mount Achievment.

Reported sir.

AMG HE IS AFKING... /BANNED..

And you click sir. Fucking fail... FAIL... FAIL!!@#!@!11111!!

KILL THE CLICKERS.

<3
TheDarkGod
"Afk people should no longer get mount"

Bullshit.......... it never got fixed... i even said so and nobody listened to me
Floria
as long as u are inside the cave before the fight start u will get a chance on the mount. yes this need to be fix so afk players wont be able to get the mount as well as the mark
Arrive
nice keybinds
Isnt
QUOTE (WICKEDSICK @ Oct 10 2009, 11:12 PM) *
AMG HE IS AFKING... /BANNED..

And you click sir. Fucking fail... FAIL... FAIL!!@#!@!11111!!

KILL THE CLICKERS.

<3

sir.. you click, YOU EVEN USE THE ARROW KEYS TO TURN.

and you backpeddle sir. Fucking fail.... FAIL... FAIL!!@#!@#!@!111111!
WICKEDSICK
QUOTE (Isnt @ Oct 13 2009, 03:47 AM) *
sir.. you click, YOU EVEN USE THE ARROW KEYS TO TURN.

and you backpeddle sir. Fucking fail.... FAIL... FAIL!!@#!@#!@!111111!

Sir.. i click 3 spells.. I dont back peddle unless I HAVE to.. (Deterrence.. Blinded ect.) and my arrow keys are set to STRAFE and i PAN my camera aswell...

You FAIL.. LEARN TO USE A FUCK$%#$%#ING SHIELD SIR LIKE XEMP ON HIS SHAMAN.... FAIL... FAIL!!@#!@#!@!111111!

Btw.. Yeah.. Xemp has a Enhance shaman now.. And he like.. Hes good at it.. He can like.. almost beat me O.O.

AND he uses a shield WHEN RUNNING and HEALING! BEAT THAT OOOOO QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ lmao
Kursh
QUOTE (WICKEDSICK @ Oct 12 2009, 10:51 PM) *
Sir.. i click 3 spells.. I dont back peddle unless I HAVE to.. (Deterrence.. Blinded ect.) and my arrow keys are set to STRAFE and i PAN my camera aswell...

You FAIL.. LEARN TO USE A FUCK$%#$%#ING SHIELD SIR LIKE XEMP ON HIS SHAMAN.... FAIL... FAIL!!@#!@#!@!111111!

Btw.. Yeah.. Xemp has a Enhance shaman now.. And he like.. Hes good at it.. He can like.. almost beat me O.O.

AND he uses a shield WHEN RUNNING and HEALING! BEAT THAT OOOOO QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ lmao

Yet you still viper sting warriors.
Isnt
sorry stopped paying attention to this thread, and, xemp probably hasnt noticed, but a shield on an enh is useless. i've tested, i block maybe 0 hits? and the damage is maybe reduced by like 100. rofl.
Deject3d
QUOTE (Isnt @ Oct 13 2009, 07:35 PM) *
sorry stopped paying attention to this thread, and, xemp probably hasnt noticed, but a shield on an enh is useless. i've tested, i block maybe 0 hits? and the damage is maybe reduced by like 100. rofl.

it's like 30% less physical damage taken from armor alone
zerox13
QUOTE (WICKEDSICK @ Oct 11 2009, 08:12 AM) *
KILL THE CLICKERS.

<3

My Cousin is a clicker wanna kill him?! He play here! Name Hankonzt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.