Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sup Fellas?
Remnants of Chaos > General > Introductions
Phlu
If you don't care, please go away now and avoid spamming the thread. Please.

If you do care, I appreciate you kindness and happily cumpliment you on your patience.

As you may have noticed, I call myself Phlu. You may have seen me in-game before, but only now I had the time and willingness to register on the forums and write a proper introduction. The reason behind my name is that a long time ago, I made my lovely Warlock to be of Affliction spec. However, I soon abandoned it and left for another servers, because I couldn't PvP properly.

Now, after a long time, I return (still not knowing how to PvP properly, but trying hard). Eventually, I wanted to try Destruction and felt very comfortable with it, so I kept it.

If anyone wants to contact me and eventually know me better (which I know nobody wants, but I'm hopeful xD), I'd be most willing to give my email address through a private message. Please understand that by exposing here my address, I'd be exposed to trolls/flamers/spammers/other Internet boogeymen that would hide under my bed and prohibit me of my sleep (which I need desperately to 10k crit Conflagrate people ^^).

Thanks in advance for reading (if you did), and expecting "tl;dr" replies,
Phlu.

P.S. I'd higly appreciate a talented artist to make me a signature, and maybe an avatar. I'm afraid I can't pay you with anything besides my appreciation though sad.gif
Feverer
Welcome =P
Icesagee
Welcome to RoC, enjoy your stay! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.