Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Alliance] <Ascendance> is Recruiting.
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Guild promotion
Fyah
Hi. Firstly, my main character name is Keziah. I am the GM and have been for more than a month now of <Ascendance>. It is a structured, fun, social guild. We are not hardcore. We are not obnoxious. Me and my officers are just playing some WoW and up for a good laugh and some fun talk whilst we are doing it. We are looking for more active members to come and join in the premades, events and general fun guildchat. If you are interested in joining us, please leave a reply to this topic in the following format. Or, you can PM any one of these people -

Keziah/Fyah/Tyah

Nidaime/Hidaime

Nymphs/Latifa/NerfRetardin.

Lobsta

Application for <Ascendance>

1 - How long have you played WoW? (This includes both RoC and Retail WoW.)

2 - Did you play your current class(es) on retail too? If so, how long for?

3 - What is your gear looking like at the moment? And do you need help with gear?

4 - What could you bring to the guild? Are you a social, mature, fun person?

I would also like to ask that people do not leave replies "Judging" the guild, or making comments on it. I would just like replies with applications, if thats ok smile.gif
Graverobber
lolololol whut
asetas
Ascendance ...

I assume you being a Gegon / mir / Undieing / Passive / melani or Thrust fan : >

Gl with the guild, personal fav mage: gegon tongue.gif
Isnt
your thread has been JUDGED
Fyah
QUOTE (Isnt @ Oct 13 2009, 07:35 PM) *
your thread has been JUDGED

fuck off Isnt, no need for that ohmy.gif
Isnt
QUOTE (Fyah @ Oct 13 2009, 11:54 AM) *
fuck off Isnt, no need for that ohmy.gif

sorry but its been judged.
Graverobber
QUOTE (Isnt @ Oct 13 2009, 08:04 PM) *
sorry but its been judged.

omfg just fucking go away you just seem to loose friends (calling them that actually made me lol) where ever you go
just. go. and. die.
Cool guild tbh, but i wanna make my own (with uber funny name) otherwise i would try and fail to join lol
im too nab to join it
Fyah
Ascendance has Disbanded. Sorry for making the thread. Lock or delete it. R.I.P Ascendance.
Magikarp
bummer about the disband.
and graverobber you spelt LOSE wrong you tard.
Graverobber
QUOTE (Magikarp @ Oct 14 2009, 02:53 PM) *
bummer about the disband.
and graverobber you spelt LOSE wrong you tard.

gah always make that mistake mah baad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.