Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [BUG][1][MOLTEN ARMOR][MAGE]
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Bug reports
Zioma
Mage Spell: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=43046 (Molten Armor)(All 3 Ranks)

The critical strike effect doesnt apply 35% of your spirit. If it is difficult to fix, it would be nice to set it at 3% like it was in prior patche, better then having it at 0.

1): Does this bug effect everyone, my class, my character, or other?
All Mages

2): Can i play without this bugged feature?
Yes, but it will have a disadvantage

3): Does the bug give me an unfair advantage or disadvantage
Unfair disadvantage

4): Will fixing the bug take a lot of time and will it be worth fixing it over another bug?
IDK scripting. It will be more worth to fix this then another level(1) bug.

Yes I did delete my cashe folder when testing.

~Zioma
Mexitank
Yep I've tested this, no extra crit from what I can see, kinda sucks if you want to do a FF spec.
Elendin
Ok, I read various posts and this is the one that aproaches more my bug problems,

1) Molten armor doesn't give any upgrade to my crit chance at all

2) Blink problem. Sometimes when I use blink on bj's, I mean bg's, it teleports below ground, and it sends me all the way back to the entrance after a while = / it is annoying and i think it happens when I am above the bridge of Arathi Basin in the post at the center.
It also happens when I blink the right wall behind the Optical in Frostwolf keep(or whatever) in AV. when i use it there, i go through the wall, and then you can go back, but! if you try to use it in an opening where you can see other players it teleports you below ground, I reappeared after a while.

3) In Eyes of the storm I once fell the to pit where the flag is(can't remember which side) and I never ended following, all of the sudden my body went down and couldn't see anything, and had to stay there until the end of the game.

There was one more about a glyph, but can't remember ill check it and tell you later.
Elendin
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.