Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some really Good Ideas :)
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
Izercotha
So like we could put a area for bosses that drop good items, in a massive area! So say Ulduar is massive We Could Put Argent tournament bosses there as well as Ulduar Bosses And If You Make it To the END!!!
You could make a custom boss like the lich king that drops good items but no Frostmourne but like Custom items that are NOT OVERPOWERED !!!!!!

Thanks For replying, Hope You Accept this smile.gif
Rarly
I thought this was a PvP server, not a PvE killing bosses with random custom drops server.
Icoria
But still, We could have a bit of fun with PvE And Get some Cool items that are not overpowered, I thought it would be a really good idea for the server and make it more fun, People like Raiding Bosses...
Nerd
Yes it's PVP, I think a lot of people play on this server because there is no "custom" items or donor gear...even with bugs it's still fairly balenced play
Breeze
Pretty sure this server is enjoyable because it has no custom items. If you're hurting for PvE, try killing Sarth in Hellfire or some Illidans in Dal tongue.gif
Icoria
Yes, But People Would "NOT MIND IF THE CUSTOM ITEMS WERE NOT OVERPOWERED" that's why every1 hates custom servers with "OVERPOWERED" items. " THE ONES I WANT ARE NOT OVERPOWERED!"
Kursh
Its a pvp realm, we have enough pve with god damned drek and vann.

Customs items fail.
Rarly
QUOTE (Kursh @ Oct 8 2009, 08:23 PM) *
Customs items fail.

Breeze
Your whole idea kinda goes against the purpose and even the name of this realm tongue.gif
Krakken
why dont we just making it that drek and vann drop some good items like badges, some of the vendor items
Kursh
QUOTE (Krakken @ Oct 10 2009, 05:21 PM) *
why dont we just making it that drek and vann drop some good items like badges, some of the vendor items

Because bosses that take absolutely no effort whatsoever shouldn't be dropping anything. 10 gold / mount is enough for you damn boss humpers.
Isnt
tbh, i'd like an instance to do, something difficult that you'd have to be geared for, but, have maybe 3-4 bosses in it that drop badges or pets or something.
Nhiyla
GTFO
ursapped
QUOTE (Isnt @ Oct 10 2009, 07:37 PM) *
tbh, i'd like an instance to do, something difficult that you'd have to be geared for, but, have maybe 3-4 bosses in it that drop badges or pets or something.

agreed
juxti
PVP server not PVE
Gforce
QUOTE (juxti @ Oct 11 2009, 09:06 AM) *
PVP server not PVE

This
Kursh
QUOTE (juxti @ Oct 11 2009, 02:06 AM) *
PVP server not PVE

Recall
QUOTE (Izercotha @ Oct 8 2009, 09:04 PM) *
Custom items that are NOT OVERPOWERED !!!!!!

so custom items which have similar stats as the gear we have now? or make them just a bit stronger as we have now? because i dont want anything to out rise T9/Relentless
Graverobber
NONONONO dont make gay updates like this and work for a DotA realm!!

DotA <- Clinkz!! =o lol see what i did there?
xanthos
Arguing about custom items is pointless, coz i can Guarantee you that there WILL never be custom items on the AV realm.
Sixthsense
QUOTE (Kursh @ Oct 10 2009, 05:19 PM) *
you damn boss humpers.

Magikarp
Remnants of Chaos PVP Server
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.