Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion for Vanndar and tower points
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
Huiligan
When we are using relentless and server have 500+ online, we dont even need healers or real tank for Van... Also he is dead in a minute.
Same with towers.. i can solo take a tower. So my suggestion is make them more powerfull ^^ It was hard when we had 150-200 online and only deadly gladiator, so make it hard and now! smile.gif
Kursh
Bump up tower guard HP to 250k / 30% more damage.

Bump up warlord HP to 1 mil / 30-40% more damage

Bump up drek guard hp to 1 mil / 30-40% more damage

Bump up drek's damage and hp scaling by say, 30-40%. Also give him some more spells? a frontal cone AOE or just generally MORE spells would be nice.
Barracuda
I remamber that in CC magni had a mass fire spell and somekind of a debuff.Or just make hte bosses call teh reinforcements a little bit earluer biggrin.gif Vann calls them when he has like 10% hp and those 10% are gone in like 10 sec so you dont really care about the guards
Kursh
bump...drek/vann are honestly just boring now.
Nhiyla
trufax buff em, kursh, cheap, some random and me were 4maning him and the random + cheap + me werent even fully geared.....

edit: and drek had hp if we were 6 ppl in it due to savage ppl instantly dieing they dont count tongue.gif
Syncron
Give bosses healing reduction effect spells , should be good enough.
=)
Tidehunter & Bigr
i agree they should be more powerful
specially alterac warlords
LampaN
Give em more aoe spells!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.