Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asetas
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
Novikane

Great respect towards your members.
Icesagee
I'm doing an event right now, ( Gurubashi ) And he did like this ..
Mexitank
Aw QQ Moar plz.
Novikane
QUOTE (Mexitank @ Oct 6 2009, 07:59 PM) *
Aw QQ Moar plz.

Hurr hurr. I will.
Fluffin
personally, more things like this are coming up. and its getting old. but im losing respect for a couple of these new gms
asetas
I wont disagree with this, I sure did state this sentence.
It was all after this one person ran around mounted and ones rooted used, dunno what way to get out of the paralyze all over again and I simply, I agree lost it there.

If sovience harm was done, I'm terribly sorry and aquire a personal talk with people affended to solve misunderstandings between us, each other.

And the "Fu then also" was stated to Jonas my IRL friend which I was talking with in Skype tongue.gif
Novikane
QUOTE (asetas @ Oct 6 2009, 08:30 PM) *
I wont disagree with this, I sure did state this sentence.
It was all after this one person ran around mounted and ones rooted used, dunno what way to get out of the paralyze all over again and I simply, I agree lost it there.

If sovience harm was done, I'm terribly sorry and aquire a personal talk with people affended to solve misunderstandings between us, each other.

And the "Fu then also" was stated to Jonas my IRL friend which I was talking with in Skype tongue.gif

Fon kicked my friend, and partner, out of the event. So I tried to tell him that he kept me there. He was flying around at maybe a 25 modded speed and I was trying to catch him.

A good GM would just port me out. But don't you ban people for calling others retards?

I've never used Skype, and don't know the works with it, but why didn't you tell him that on there, to not cause confusion?
asetas
QUOTE (Novikane @ Oct 7 2009, 04:45 AM) *
Fon kicked my friend, and partner, out of the event. So I tried to tell him that he kept me there. He was flying around at maybe a 25 modded speed and I was trying to catch him.

A good GM would just port me out. But don't you ban people for calling others retards?

I've never used Skype, and don't know the works with it, but why didn't you tell him that on there, to not cause confusion?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You were running back and fords in the arena stand where people were waiting the event to beging. I paralyzed you and all of the sudden you started moving again, then I reparalyzed you and .ap to you, assuming here that I'm talking to the person whos partner got out of the event for racism. This basically just turned my tempeture metre up hence had lots going at the same time, personally there is no hard feelings and nothing personal smile.gif
Anything else that bothers you ?

Ps.http://www.skype.com
Voice-/Chat program
Novikane
QUOTE (asetas @ Oct 6 2009, 08:49 PM) *
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You were running back and fords in the arena stand where people were waiting the event to beging. I paralyzed you and all of the sudden you started moving again, then I reparalyzed you and .ap to you, assuming here that I'm talking to the person whos partner got out of the event for racism. This basically just turned my tempeture metre up hence had lots going at the same time, personally there is no hard feelings and nothing personal smile.gif
Anything else that bothers you ?

Ps.http://www.skype.com
Voice-/Chat program

I'm just bustin' your nuts man.

Night.
Fonaleb
I kicked your partner out, because of the racist comments he said in "say" chat.

Also, hosting an event can really be frustrating because of the lack of people listening so I can understand why it happened.
juxti
nice, do you have spell reflect on your bars?
Guinevere
DRAMA QUEENZ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.