Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BG'S
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
miorita
I noticed many players on the server talking about wintergrasp/strand of the ancients/isle of conquest. Even in my guild thers an intense discussion about that.i say that at least one of them should be opened .and add new quests/achievements for them.
3azy
yeah would be great but its a lot of work too and i think its not that easy to get it working etc.
ursapped
QUOTE (3azy @ Oct 6 2009, 03:43 PM) *
yeah would be great but its a lot of work too and i think its not that easy to get it working etc.

id agree, but it would only make the bg q's longer for all the other 1's. ITS HARD ENOUGH TO GET IN A BG ./love
miorita
Click to view attachmentbut you could add wintergrasp/sota/ioc instead of eots who is in my opinion the most boring bg.....
Tetris/Toad
Dude. You have no idea how long it takes. On another private server I've been playing on as well, they've been 3 proffesional scripters working on that for 6 weeks, they're still not done. That's excluded Isle of Conquest. Isle of Conquest is a very entertaining BG indeed, but it would take a shitload of time to fix, due to all the new content like air planes, tanks and walls with hitpoints.
miorita
You're right ..it does takes a shitload of time..but it would be sooooooooo fun
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.