Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sell Mounts in Vendors?
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Support And reports
Jak Is God
Once every 30mins, Drek or Vann drops a mount.
On average there are 20ppl there, plus they only drop a random mount.

A lot of ppl already who have new mounts still go for the chance at a title and a kill.

I am fine with this, that is totally acceptable, since it should be a actual "omfg i got the mount"....however

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE....

Add a new mount vendor, for the other mounts : eg. only racial mounts so everyone can have there own tastes.

This means you still have to kill drek / vann for a chance to get a spectral tiger / a bear / a cool mount, but it allows people to look a lot more different....

Instead of every single night elf riding a white tiger, or every single tauren riding a white kodo....

GIEF MORE CUSTOMISATION,,,,,With every1 in furious / relentess i cant tell who's who!!!!
Mixy
You get your own racial mount and if you are not happy with it then just kill drek/vann to get a new/better one tongue.gif I think this idea fails but w.e
Nepenthe
OT: Wrong section.

To the topic, if you want need kewl mount, buy it from voteshop. It doesnt need to be vendor stuff.
altox
QUOTE (Mixy @ Sep 30 2009, 05:45 PM) *
You get your own racial mount and if you are not happy with it then just kill drek/vann to get a new/better one tongue.gif I think this idea fails but w.e

i dont agree with this , I think this isa great idea cause people like me <.< dont even hve a mount from drekk even tho i have bin playing on that char for countless off days biggrin.gif

/agree
wangsta
spend Vp !
Zukiros
Don't add mounts! Then everyone will buy my sexy raptor & it won't be special! QQ
Magikarp
Pretty sure there was already a topic on this lol. Search button?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.