Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is wickedsick.. AMG?
Remnants of Chaos > General > Introductions
WICKEDSICK
Well... if you do not know me, i am a hunter. Alliance ofc. I'm in full furious, soon to be full relentless. I played the old chaos crusade for about 4 months back when it was up. I found out about it via a friend from retail. I had a Ele shaman with full sunwell gear, all of it enchanted. I kept to myself back then but i was WindFearious. I had a retail ele shaman with that name lol.

Anyways, i heard about CC coming back so i hoped on. I've been on the server for around 2 - 2 1/2 months.. something like that. I usually hang around stables most of my time while im on... sometimes lumbermill defending the waves of horde. Anyways, for those of you wondering where i got my name for my hunter... i DID NOT get it from ICP. Believe it or not... In fact, i got it from the game Unreal Tournament 2004. I played it back in highschool (im 19 now). Anyways, once you got like a 7 kill spree on the game it would yell "Wickkkkked sickkkk" and i thought the voice and how it said it was neat. So.. there's how i got my name.

Anyways, I'm wickedsick. Nice to meet you smile.gif
Icesagee
Welcome to the server, Enjoy your stay!
Deleria
You can download an addon that screams Wicked Sick each time you Crit tongue.gif

I personally got one that screams BOOM HEADSHOT =D

» So awesome tongue.gif
altox
QUOTE (WICKEDSICK @ Sep 26 2009, 07:08 PM) *
Well... if you do not know me, i am a hunter. Alliance ofc. I'm in full furious, soon to be full relentless. I played the old chaos crusade for about 4 months back when it was up. I found out about it via a friend from retail. I had a Ele shaman with full sunwell gear, all of it enchanted. I kept to myself back then but i was WindFearious. I had a retail ele shaman with that name lol.

Anyways, i heard about CC coming back so i hoped on. I've been on the server for around 2 - 2 1/2 months.. something like that. I usually hang around stables most of my time while im on... sometimes lumbermill defending the waves of horde. Anyways, for those of you wondering where i got my name for my hunter... i DID NOT get it from ICP. Believe it or not... In fact, i got it from the game Unreal Tournament 2004. I played it back in highschool (im 19 now). Anyways, once you got like a 7 kill spree on the game it would yell "Wickkkkked sickkkk" and i thought the voice and how it said it was neat. So.. there's how i got my name.

Anyways, I'm wickedsick. Nice to meet you smile.gif

Alt0x Digs you're post biggrin.gif
Isnt
QUOTE (Icesagee @ Sep 28 2009, 02:38 PM) *
Welcome to the server, Enjoy your stay!

hes been on the server longer than you, so, Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

p.s wickedsick is bad.
WICKEDSICK
QUOTE (Isnt @ Sep 29 2009, 07:32 PM) *
hes been on the server longer than you, so, Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay RIGHT BACK AT YOU.

p.s wickedsick is bad.

Flametongue watched his HP drain when i disengage from him biggrin.gif

And thanks Altox biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Derfel
Disengage for the lulz.... I had a hunter on retail. I prefer melee classes and Shamans though so I don't play my hunter anymore. But yeah welcome..and stuff...
Touchmedie
Hes an arp stacking hunter smile.gif
Royale
QUOTE (Touchmedie @ Feb 9 2010, 01:41 AM) *
Hes an arp stacking hunter smile.gif

At what level did you learn to resurrect threads?
TehDarkGod
QUOTE (Royale @ Feb 9 2010, 01:30 PM) *
At what level did you learn to resurrect threads?

Toal win!
Guinevere
Mexitank
No, with patch 3.3.2 you learn thread rez. at level 5 now. Crazy, I know.
Touchmedie
I've been ressurecting threads since before you were born Royale sonny.
BodySmoobLobe
Certainly. So happens. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.
������ �������, ���������� ��������� ����������� � ����� �����, ����� ����� ������������ �� ������.
���-�� ��� ����� �������������, ������� �� ��� ������������ � ����� �����, ����� ������������ �� ������.
BodySmoobLobe
In my opinion you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
������ ��� ��� ������� ������, ���������� ����� �� ������ ���, ����� ��������� � ���� ������������.
���������� ������� � ����������� ����� .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.