Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IF BG Quest Add
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Suggestions
MONOCHROME
I don't know the current IF BG status whether its gonna be kept or removed due to the lack of people queing up for it, so I think a non-repeatable daily quest to be implemented so that winning the IF BG would give you 1-2 tokens. This might ensure that everyone enters the IF BG at least once a day to do this daily. I know winning IF BG already gives you 1 token, but it's too long a BG to be worth 1 token a turn. Doing all the 3 other BGs may be longer but winning all 3 once gives you 3 tokens pretty much. Each BG has the chance to be really short, where as IF BG is always at least 10 minutes long.
zerox13
QUOTE (MONOCHROME @ Sep 22 2009, 09:19 AM) *
I don't know the current IF BG status whether its gonna be kept or removed due to the lack of people queing up for it, so I think a non-repeatable daily quest to be implemented so that winning the IF BG would give you 1-2 tokens. This might ensure that everyone enters the IF BG at least once a day to do this daily. I know winning IF BG already gives you 1 token, but it's too long a BG to be worth 1 token a turn. Doing all the 3 other BGs may be longer but winning all 3 once gives you 3 tokens pretty much. Each BG has the chance to be really short, where as IF BG is always at least 10 minutes long.

I don't think Opti will do anything to that BG tongue.gif It was good in the start of ROC before Drek/Vanndar And before Halaa But now it's just... Bored ^^ Nobody queue it...
Ok Maybe all who is new queue the BG but nobody else do.
As I remember I was reading in 1 of Opti's post that he didn't really mean anythingwith making that BG, I think he say that it was just to have it back from old server, or something like that.

Thanks
Zerox13
Dragoon7
yah there needs to be major moding to IF bg, its deserted... always.

How about gives 1 token (5 for one piece armor) for relentless gladiator gear.

and mark down the cappage time from 8 min to 4 min.
Lolistab
I like the idea of a daily for the IF bg... I actually find it entertaining if you get more than two people in there. And I agree that 1 badge for that long BG is kind of a waste of time.

Random and annoying idea : For the BG quest that requires Marks from each BG, make a custom mark for the battle for ironforge and make it apart of the quest ? That way people are forced to do it.. lol

Graverobber
I didnt even know what the IF bg gave you before today, it seems too much of a pain in the ass to try it, i was reading the rules of it before and it seems to be more like a strand of the ancients idea. Takes too long also, ive never queued for it
Barracuda
OMG idea incomeing!!! So instead of gtod make it give tokens for the new epic gems or minipets.it will be Iron Forge BG token biggrin.gif Or something like this.There will be more people doing the battleground.And tehy will try to win because you dont make a lot of money there.
Kursh
QUOTE (Barracuda @ Oct 11 2009, 02:33 AM) *
OMG idea incomeing!!! So instead of gtod make it give tokens for the new epic gems or minipets.it will be Iron Forge BG token biggrin.gif Or something like this.There will be more people doing the battleground.And tehy will try to win because you dont make a lot of money there.

If IF BG could be modified to have actual cast timers on flag capping and stronger or more guards this would actually be a great idea. mini pets only though, i don't want to be forced to do IF BG to get epic gems.
Syncron
I support this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.