Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do some new changes to AV realm...
Remnants of Chaos > General > Suggestion
rispe
You were talking about that get RoC on top 20 right, well it wont happend if you wont start do changes. Wasnt Chaos Crusade at list number 1 private server, yeh it was. Because it had All PvE and PvP stuff on Vendors and stuff cost like 200g per item, (now its 50g and its hell boring, cuz u can gear in day), not on Voting... same was with some echants/kits, they were added to halaa.
Megagiga
QUOTE (rispe @ Sep 20 2009, 04:57 PM) *
You were talking about that get RoC on top 20 right, well it wont happend if you wont start do changes. Wasnt Chaos Crusade at list number 1 private server, yeh it was. Because it had All PvE and PvP stuff on Vendors and stuff cost like 200g per item, (now its 50g and its hell boring, cuz u can gear in day), not on Voting... same was with some echants/kits, they were added to halaa.

+2
Barracuda
Well Opti sayed taht relentless+T8 and uldwar 10 and naxx 25 gear will be added.
Betrayed
fuck no CC wasnt #1
Scape was smile.gif
Daftendirekt
agreed
Fluffin
QUOTE (Betrayed @ Sep 20 2009, 07:10 PM) *
fuck no CC wasnt #1
Scape was smile.gif

yer my new best friend. i have alot of memories when i was doing some "illegal activites" with your avatar picture <33
Nymphs
QUOTE (Betrayed @ Sep 20 2009, 07:10 PM) *
fuck no CC wasnt #1
Scape was smile.gif

Fuck Scape. It was ran by a power-abusive money whore who was actually a female, no tarp..
Nebbyz
Scape is mega fail, wierd its still up there, funny how they lied about burlex deving for them while he actually left and how any dumbass could hack (speed hack, dupe, cheap shot spam out of stealth..) and crit 8k with arcane frost and TONS of ppl still played it.
wangsta
WTF is scape ? XD CC iz #1 !!!
Tetris/Toad
DUDE!! IF FURIOUS WAS GONNA COST MORE THAN 90G, I WOULD KILL MYSELF!!!!1!
miorita
Lemme say that scape sucked and still sucks...like nymhs said it was run by a female....i never played on CC but i'm playing on av realm since february or so ...and im not even 1% bored of it...but isle of conquest would be awesome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.