Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snow the L33t
Remnants of Chaos > General > Introductions
Snowie
Hey im new on this server and my name is Mads. Im playing a Warlock character called Snowie, and he is awesome. I have been playing on this server for 2 days. I hope that I get a good time on this server and meet some nice people.
Marklar
Hi there.
1337 and awesome ppl like me are always welcome, hf
wangsta
QUOTE (Marklar @ Sep 15 2009, 04:49 PM) *
Hi there.
1337 and awesome ppl like me are always welcome, hf

lol

hi and have a gankfree day tongue.gif
Nymphs
QUOTE (Snowie @ Sep 14 2009, 09:15 PM) *
Hey im new on this server and my name is Mads. Im playing a Warlock character called Snowie, and he is awesome. I have been playing on this server for 2 days. I hope that I get a good time on this server and meet some nice people.

Hello, you may have been having fun on a Warlock, but you just got nerfed! Yes it burns and yes it means conflag doesn't tick for 66.1k per quarter of a second but hey ho. Enjoy RoC smile.gif
juxti
welcome
coool :P
hi enjoy your stay

offtopic: dont nerf warlocks more, they are as good as they are on retail (well, somehow as good), and are the only class that manages to kill pallys 1 vs 1 if the palla doesnt use cd or doesnt come close to the warlock

edit: sorry! didnt look when last post was posted
Isabeast
QUOTE (Snowie @ Sep 14 2009, 08:15 PM) *

Damn your sig. I was confused for a second.
Snowie
QUOTE (Isabeast @ Oct 10 2009, 01:58 AM) *
Damn your sig. I was confused for a second.

Haha, I hoped it would work on someone.

And thanks for all the welcomes.
snoopy
Welcome mate have a nice stay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.