Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: to al the kids QQing
Remnants of Chaos > General > General discussion
edino
So recently conflagarate has been buffed to retail damage, and all of a sudden we have 100 of 12year olds QQing bout it. "omg i got hit for 15k !1!! "

2 secounds later the same kid owerpoweres someone for 9k damage or 12klava bursts and acts like nothing happened.. i mean seriously warlocks do high damage because they lack survivability. Nagrand ffa is basicly 90% warriors who charge berserker rage, harmstring and failstorm you as soon as they see a clothie.

And to get the 15k conflags you need to have pyroclasm(6%fire damage) and curse of elements ( 13% extra damage) and of course a immolate. Getting al this up without getting ganged is hard as fuck. So instead of QQing about conflag take a good lock at the class your playing.

btw i have 1 of each classes.
Deject3d
QUOTE (edino @ Sep 13 2009, 05:17 PM) *
So recently conflagarate has been buffed to retail damage, and all of a sudden we have 100 of 12year olds QQing bout it. "omg i got hit for 15k !1!! "

2 secounds later the same kid owerpoweres someone for 9k damage or 12klava bursts and acts like nothing happened.. i mean seriously warlocks do high damage because they lack survivability. Nagrand ffa is basicly 90% warriors who charge berserker rage, harmstring and failstorm you as soon as they see a clothie.

And to get the 15k conflags you need to have pyroclasm(6%fire damage) and curse of elements ( 13% extra damage) and of course a immolate. Getting al this up without getting ganged is hard as fuck. So instead of QQing about conflag take a good lock at the class your playing.

5/10

not bad of a troll attempt
Nebbyz
Ahm, 15k is easy, I got 2.7k spell power, immolate glyph and.. and no pyroclasm, I hit 15k on ~800 resi ppl, shouldnt be that way, really, even blizz isnt thaaaaaaat stupid. tongue.gif

AND, immolate does 2 much dmz0rs, not conflag, conflag works as intended, if immolate would tick for 1 dmg, then conflag would hit for 4 dmg.., but since it ticks for ~1.7k x 5 (i think) U get raped for 15k dmg.
edino
QUOTE (Nebbyz @ Sep 13 2009, 05:26 PM) *
Ahm, 15k is easy, I got 2.7k spell power, immolate glyph and.. and no pyroclasm, I hit 15k on ~800 resi ppl, shouldnt be that way, really, even blizz isnt thaaaaaaat stupid. tongue.gif

AND, immolate does 2 much dmz0rs, not conflag, conflag works as intended, if immolate would tick for 1 dmg, then conflag would hit for 4 dmg.., but since it ticks for ~1.7k x 5 (i think) U get raped for 15k dmg.

blizz is that stupid
Nebbyz
Not theyre not thaaaaaaaaaaat stupid, gotta agree about warris and stuff, killing a lock in 1 lolstorm, and if I portal away, he just uses 2nd rush, epic critz, jumpin around me, pummel, fear immunity, I die (b4 conflag fix).
xemphis
L2 pvp with a dispeller and loldispel immolate right as it goes up. Locks are fine but conflag dmg should be tuned down a little bit.
Deject3d
QUOTE (xemphis @ Sep 13 2009, 05:53 PM) *
L2 pvp with a dispeller and loldispel immolate right as it goes up. Locks are fine but conflag dmg should be tuned down a little bit.

if you truly believe that locks are fine... i'm sorry.

in related news, yall are getting trolled pretty hard
edino
QUOTE (Deject3d @ Sep 13 2009, 05:56 PM) *
if you truly believe that locks are fine... i'm sorry.

in related news, yall are getting trolled pretty hard

trolled by who? you? well your a tarp so whatever you say has no meaning
sparta2
QUOTE (edino @ Sep 13 2009, 05:17 PM) *

QUOTE (edino @ Sep 13 2009, 06:11 PM) *

Did you really just troll yourself?

Deject3d
QUOTE (edino @ Sep 13 2009, 06:11 PM) *

CODE
Damage: (averages)
    Retail: (PvE gear)
        Immolate:
            Hit:  1510
            Crit: 3020
            Tick: 1148
        Conflag
            Hit:  4378
            Crit: 8820

Private: (Deadly gear)
        Immolate:
            Hit:  1741
            Crit: 3482
            Tick: 1252
        Conflag:
            Hit:  6696
            Crit: 11682

Variables:
    Retail:
        Spellpower: 2547
        - Glyph of Immolate (10% more immolate damage tick)
        - Two piece tier 7  (additional 10% more immolate damage tick)
    Private:
        Spellpower: 2013
        - No glyph/tier bonus

All tests done on Heroic Training Dummy, both retail and private. Curse of elements or any other 13% damage modifier not present in either test.

Difference in immolate ticks: 104 damage.

Expected difference in conflag damage (non crit): 416

Actual difference in conflag damage (non-crit): 2318

2599 spellpower immolate (with glyph of immolate) against 795 resil (18.55% damage reduction of crit, 8.43% damage reduction of DoT) on this server:
1354 tick
6,300 hit
10,262 crit.

Obviously completely blizzlike.
Draklin
Crited 20k with conflagrate. Yes i casted curse of elements 1st.
TheDarkGod
edino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6Sh6-VSek proof that locks arent op ;P
made it in like 10minutes

well i hope locks dont get nerfed since they finnaly have a decent chance to win 1v1, or atleast bigger then before,
If they do get nerfed il go back to 2 shoting clothies on my warrior angry.gif

im not a troll for trying to make people spam the lfg chat less.
optical
Immolate is currently doing too much damage.
So far i have only identified 2 causes of high damage (bugged talents), which i have already corrected.
If anyone else can help math out which talent is increasing its coeffecient by an amount it shouldn't, it would be appreciated (base immolate damage with base coeffecient of 20% is correct)
Sir.Pwn.Al0t
hey so im a lock and i also play lock on retail i got almost full furious on retail and i do around 14-17k conflag.
then here i go doing 49k dmg conflag ? sry but somthing is wrong.
Deject3d
QUOTE (optical @ Sep 13 2009, 09:18 PM) *
Immolate is currently doing too much damage.
So far i have only identified 2 causes of high damage (bugged talents), which i have already corrected.
If anyone else can help math out which talent is increasing its coeffecient by an amount it shouldn't, it would be appreciated (base immolate damage with base coeffecient of 20% is correct)

This post intrigues me.

I tested immolates damage side by side, retail and private, mirroring every spell, talent, and modifier.

0/0/0 spec, 0 spellpower both. Extremely similar damage for both, obviously.

0/0/51 spec, 0 spellpower for both.
- Retail tick: 237
- Emu tick : 254

retail 995 spellpower
emu 1005 spellpower

0/0/0
retail (995 spellpower) tick: 356
emu (1005 spellpower) tick: 453

0/0/7 (aftermath, 6% immolate damage total)
retail - 377
emu - 481

0/0/23 (3/3 improved immolate - 30% more immolate damage) (now immolate's initial damage is in the lead by roughly 200 damage as well, breaking 1k on emu, 800 on retail)
retail - 484
emu - 617

0/0/30 (5/5 emberstorm, 15% fire damage)
retail - 537
emu - 753

0/0/40 (5/5 shadow and flame.. damage should not effect immolate at all... it doesn't biggrin.gif)
retail - 537
emu - 753

0/0/50 (5/5 fire and brimstone. should not change immolate damage... it doesn't.)
retail - 537
emu - 753

let's bump up the spellpower

retail- 1838 spellpower
emu- 1847 spellpower

0/0/50
retail- 845 tick
emu- 1199 tick

0/0/0
retail- 521 (1870 spellpower)
emu- 723

looks like a coefficient bug to me.
Hiffel
QUOTE (Deject3d @ Sep 13 2009, 05:23 PM) *
5/10

You really annoy the hell out of me lol

One has not a right to judge another of his own kind :3
Deject3d
QUOTE (Hiffel @ Sep 14 2009, 12:14 AM) *

i'm not even going to start on that.
sparta2
QUOTE (Hiffel @ Sep 14 2009, 12:14 AM) *

Haze
QUOTE (edino @ Sep 13 2009, 05:01 PM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6Sh6-VSek proof that locks arent op ;P
made it in like 10minutes

well i hope locks dont get nerfed since they finnaly have a decent chance to win 1v1, or atleast bigger then before,
If they do get nerfed il go back to 2 shoting clothies on my warrior angry.gif

im not a troll for trying to make people spam the lfg chat less.

Rofl. Rerolling from a warrior to a lock once you realize conflag dmg is bugged? HAHAHA (yes it is bugged 27k crits on players should *NEVER* happen like you screened in your maxcrit thread). You gonna reroll every time a new bug happens that makes one class more OP than it should be? Let me guess when seal of blood was around you were a retpal right? lmao.
edino
QUOTE (Haze @ Sep 15 2009, 05:06 PM) *
Rofl. Rerolling from a warrior to a lock once you realize conflag dmg is bugged? HAHAHA (yes it is bugged 27k crits on players should *NEVER* happen like you screened in your maxcrit thread). You gonna reroll every time a new bug happens that makes one class more OP than it should be? Let me guess when seal of blood was around you were a retpal right? lmao.

I made my lock before conflag got bugged and i played on it most of the time.
Yes i was a retpala :> for like a week when the server was anounced but i got boored after getting full hatefull and t7 in 2 hours..

The point of this tread is that before the conflag bug, very few played warlocks cause they where really weak in pvp, sure they had 10k+ chaosbolts but whats the point if every other class can faceroll you because of lack of survival. The conflag bugg did not increase warlcoks survival but it made other player play more defensevly. Even whit the conflag bugg i never had problems with warlocks on any one of my chars

Btw the 27k crit will never happen in normal pvp. In normal pvp my maxcrit was like 17k^ish with 590sp trinket proc
wangsta
evry1 rerolls ... FAIL l2play YOUR class not the most OP >.>
edino
btw i have never rerolld a class because it is op. Sure i edmit i played my lock alot more when the conflag bug came out but i only did it for testing my damage ;D

btw Post moar shit to raise your postcount please..
wangsta
goddamit now i have to search google for a facepalm image >.>
Haze
QUOTE (edino @ Sep 15 2009, 02:01 PM) *
btw i have never rerolld a class because it is op. Sure i edmit i played my lock alot more when the conflag bug came out but i only did it for testing my damage ;D

btw Post moar shit to raise your postcount please..

Lol, you have more posts than me and i have been a member longer, yea i made fun of re-rollers to up my post count and not because they suckass.
Joshua
QUOTE (Deject3d @ Sep 13 2009, 01:23 PM) *
5/10

Shut the fuck up! You are so annoying! Every post ive seen of yours has nothing to do with the topic and only encourages trolling...

back on topic:

Yes, i hate it too that people complain but usually i just turn off chat or ignore it and enjoy the game.
Zukiros
QUOTE (edino @ Sep 13 2009, 01:17 PM) *

Buff rogues to retail damage imo.. Locks dont deserve it unless we all get it? kthx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.