Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WePvP Is Reqruiting
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Guild promotion
ursapped
We Reqruit Horde and Alliance!The Guild <WePvP> is a Guild that has just been remade! We Do Pre-Mades,Arena Teams, Halaa Raids, and want to do AV raids soon. We have our own Guild Vent Channel on the Server Vent. We Plan to rise and be the Best of the Best. The Requirments are: You are a Active & Skillful Player, That you have Deadly + Gear, That you have Ventrilo ( No Mic Needed ), And that You have the Addon "Pre-Form Av Enabler" for Pre-mades!. Duel Test will be Given to prove yourself worthy!

"We Dont just PvP, We Define it."

You can PST Urheals or Yrheals for Alliance Ginvite info when we are online.-
-
You can PST Ursapped, Pallyrangerh, Daftex, or Mortality for Horde Ginvite When we are Online.-

Allaince! Horde! Alliance! We Recruit Both!
- Thanks Co. GM and Guild Master: Pallyrangerh & Ursapped
Mortality
ALLIANCE? o.O
4 Manning halaa was fun, btw smile.gif
ursapped
QUOTE (Mortality @ Sep 12 2009, 06:39 AM) *
ALLIANCE? o.O
4 Manning halaa was fun, btw smile.gif

4 manning doesnt sound hard at all... Nuub, It was 4v15 Now that was fun.
edjlu
Hahaha, yeah, that shit was fun.
I was the only one who died though, but then i came back to save the day! >:D
Honestly, this was probably the best move we've made in a while.
-Mediumrare
edjlu
And you misspelled Recruiting, dipshit.
ursapped
QUOTE (edjlu @ Sep 12 2009, 01:37 PM) *
And you misspelled Recruiting, dipshit.

SHHHH!
Chayla

Hi guys! can i join this guild?

I'm from the old BG server on wowscape. I got my rogue to full S3 back there, but I quit playing when lots bugs went unfixed and opted to play WotlK instead on a local server.

Hope to see you guys in game biggrin.gif

ursapped
QUOTE (Chayla @ Sep 13 2009, 02:20 AM) *
Hi guys! can i join this guild?

I'm from the old BG server on wowscape. I got my rogue to full S3 back there, but I quit playing when lots bugs went unfixed and opted to play WotlK instead on a local server.

Hope to see you guys in game biggrin.gif

If you meet the requirments OFC
Mortality
I am asd
ursapped
QUOTE (Mortality @ Sep 18 2009, 06:30 AM) *
I am asd

YOU R very random
ephex
wePewvewpew
Hellohi
Would just like to point it out again. ----> It's recruiting not reqruiting you idiot.

ursapped
You must feel great about yourself, i have always spelled recruiting as Reqruiting.. the Q is just for fun, just like i have 50 kill'z' or ima go to sleepz. Its for Fun. Now stay out of my topic post. Thanks.
WICKEDSICK
URSAPPED IS FAIL SAUCE.. lol'd joke.. anyways.. ICE CREAM TRUCK PWNZ YOU biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif RawrZZZ

(P.S. i saw your name on here while i was creating my forums accnt so i decided to come troll this topic.. <3 sapped biggrin.gif)
ursapped
QUOTE (WICKEDSICK @ Sep 26 2009, 12:13 PM) *
URSAPPED IS FAIL SAUCE.. lol'd joke.. anyways.. ICE CREAM TRUCK PWNZ YOU biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif RawrZZZ

(P.S. i saw your name on here while i was creating my forums accnt so i decided to come troll this topic.. <3 sapped biggrin.gif)

tongue.gif <3 u too. Cough, Not! or do i? hrm.. Nah. Maybe, Who knows?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.