Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: <Sound of Madness> Recruiting
Remnants of Chaos > Alterac valley realm (PVP) > Guild promotion
Fluffin
<Sound of Madness> Horde only guild.

Fluffin is the leader.

Officers are, Burningwolf, Drchaos, Likemagic, Scoin, Striike and Mauer.

I got tired of the name McMuffin. Originally it was made just for my paladin because it fit the name Fluffin quite well. I've remade the guild and its a bit more strict. New requirements. Its not just a "join laid back" guild anymore. If you're interested in joining the guild, please read the requirements first, then fill out the application. For anyone that is curious, I did not invite all 500 members from McMuffin to this guild.

We do have a guildsite. SoM.guildomatic.com

Requirements are:
Skillful and active. If you are not active for two or more weeks, you will be kicked from the guild. So please inform a officer or me if you will be away from your computer for that long.

Atleast full deadly gear and/or some furious ONLY on your main character. If you are one or two pieces away from full deadly, restrictions for you will be lifted, because chances are, ill have 100g I can give you when you first join. Please just mention on the application if you're close to full deadly.

Ventrillo. I will be getting a ventrillo channel on the server ventrillo within the next few days. Mic is not needed but prefered. This wont effect your chances of getting in.

Maturity is a must. If you're a 12 year old kid that begs for gold every two seconds, and talk about how your mom took away your computer the other day, exit this thread please.

Willingness to do battlegrounds and/or Halaa when the guild needs you. This isn't a must, but it'd be really nice to help out someone who needs to kill the last guard in Halaa to get a furious item. Ya know? biggrin.gif

------------------

The only thing i ask from my members is to be polite and dont be a douche bag. No raging when you keep getting gangbanged by alliance. Remain active if possible. Inform me or a officer of your inactivity.

------------------
Copy and post this in your thread:

Guild app

Ingame name(s):

Who is your main?:

Does your main have full deadly or better?:

Age (again, I dont want immature little boys in my guild):

Why do you want to join Sound of Madness?

How long have you been playing on Remnants of Chaos?

Do you have ventrillo and a mic? (Not having a mic will NOT effect your chances of getting in):

Tell me a little about yourself:

How long do you play on average per week?:

And lastly, any additional comments you would like to say:

I will contact you in game if you are accepted.

Thanks, Fluffin.
eazzyee
Guild app

Ingame name(s):Eazzyee, Downsyndrome

Who is your main?: Eazzyee

Does your main have full deadly or better?: Almost full deadly 1 piece of furious

Age (again, I dont want immature little boys in my guild): 16

Why do you want to join Sound of Madness? Because it looks like a good pvp guild and i enjoy playing with other people that know how to play.

How long have you been playing on Remnants of Chaos? about a week

Do you have ventrillo and a mic? (Not having a mic will NOT effect your chances of getting in): Yes, vent and a mic

Tell me a little about yourself: I am 16, a pretty funny cool kid and i have played wow for almost 5 years. I normally just chill with my friends most of the time.

How long do you play on average per week?: umm im not really sure maybe 3 hours daily? sometimes i can't though because of other things i have to take care of.

Fluffin
QUOTE (eazzyee @ Sep 9 2009, 12:01 AM) *
Guild app

Ingame name(s):Eazzyee, Downsyndrome

Who is your main?: Eazzyee

Does your main have full deadly or better?: Almost full deadly 1 piece of furious

Why do you want to join Sound of Madness? Because it looks like a good pvp guild and i enjoy playing with other people that know how to play.

How long have you been playing on Remnants of Chaos? about a week

Do you have ventrillo and a mic? (Not having a mic will NOT effect your chances of getting in): Yes, vent and a mic

Tell me a little about yourself: I am 16, a pretty funny cool kid and i have played wow for almost 5 years. I normally just chill with my friends most of the time.

How long do you play on average per week?: umm im not really sure maybe 3 hours daily? sometimes i can't though because of other things i have to take care of.

Welcome to Sound of Madness. biggrin.gif
ursapped
QUOTE (Fluffin @ Sep 8 2009, 06:12 PM) *
Welcome to Sound of Madness. biggrin.gif

Good luck with guild
Fluffin
QUOTE (ursapped @ Sep 9 2009, 12:47 AM) *
Good luck with guild

Thank you. I appreciate it. biggrin.gif
Fluffin
bump
Mexitank
Sound of Madness GO GO GO! Only reason I even bother to get on my horde characters now!
Fluffin
QUOTE (Mexitank @ Sep 10 2009, 04:14 AM) *
Sound of Madness GO GO GO! Only reason I even bother to get on my horde characters now!

:DDDD

thanks mexi
silentmerc
So I wanted to join "Sound of Madness"
Ingame name: Silentmerc
Faction: Horde
Class: Undead Rogue
i am kinda new to this types of Guild Requesting so i kinda don't know what else to say about me biggrin.gif.I'm a nice guy biggrin.gif
My Main:Silentmerc
I don't have MIC or Vent i have skype if that counts
I am 16 and i prety much love to chat with Guildies biggrin.gif
I wana join cuz it seems a nice guild with a Dedicated Guild Master
I played wow for 4 years Mainly Enhance Shaman so i decide to switch to Rogue that's what i can say about me
If i have some mistakes sorry but i made this post and 0:00 biggrin.gif i was very sleepy
I play almost 5-8 hours daily can say i am always online biggrin.gif
I am Full Deadly on my Fastest way for Furious
I don't know if that counts but i am in McMuffin with my Hunter Fusk but i stoped with him so Silentmerc is the only hero i am playing with as fast as i know there wont be any long offline times for me
pchap0
Guild app

Ingame name(s):Dreadishjr and Dreadish(Dreadish char not very active)

Who is your main?:Dreadishjr

Does your main have full deadly or better?:i have full deadly and 2 furious just some lower level trinkets and rings

Age (again, I dont want immature little boys in my guild):14 yes i am young but i dont beg for gold or anything like that cause I like feeling accomplished for what I earned

Why do you want to join Sound of Madness? I am tired of my old guild they were boring and I want a guild that will spice it up a little more.

How long have you been playing on Remnants of Chaos? Geez not for too long but i was a major pvp person in retail WoW

Do you have ventrillo and a mic? (Not having a mic will NOT effect your chances of getting in):I'll download Ventrillo and I do have a mic

Tell me a little about yourself:I like sports especially football and baseball

How long do you play on average per week?:almost every day

And lastly, any additional comments you would like to say: Good luck on your guild
Barracuda
Guild app

Ingame name(s): Ashuugar

Who is your main?: Ashuugar

Does your main have full deadly or better?: Deadly head and full furious.Waiting for enchant

Why do you want to join Sound of Madness? Sounds like an organised guild.I dont like "join laid back" guilds.And the name is cool biggrin.gif

How long have you been playing on Remnants of Chaos? About 2 months

Do you have ventrillo and a mic? (Not having a mic will NOT effect your chances of getting in): I have vent

Tell me a little about yourself: Mmm i hate this part.Well im 16 years old and i dont know what to write for this question.

How long do you play on average per week?: Well about 50 hours a week,but school starts soon so maybe 4 hours a day.

Just wandering what will the ranks for the guild be? I like working hard to get some nice ranks.
And will the guild banks be used?I dont need gold for my char anymore and i dont play alts so i want to do something useful with my gold and put some in ge guild bank.I dont want to give gold to beggers anymore.
Fluffin
Both of you.. message me in game. Fluffin, Fluffinob, or Fluffoz. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.