Baned from vent for no reason ohmy.gif :/ exept saying bulgaria represent
Tahiren
QUOTE (HealTicket @ Sep 7 2009, 08:00 PM) *
Baned from vent for no reason ohmy.gif :/ exept saying bulgaria represent

me too. what is this nazi RoC?!
Tahiren
and just got banned in-game.
Inferno
I just got banned from game & vent for saying bulgaria represent, rezlind why are you SO FUCKING RACIST
HealTicket
i find ths shit so funny its ridiculus the thing that im suppose to be upset or mad makes it even better i mean when people ask you what u got baned for you say lke hacking , cursing gms out but here its the shit saying "bulgaria represent" lmao
Tahiren
it's bullshit, we cant even enjoy ourselves on a PRIVATE server. oh well, though im sure theres other private servers out there for me and HT to own up on
HealTicket
i dont believe we deserve ban from game and vent mabe a mute for going a lil over the line but no way ALL of us deserve to be baned if you are going to ban somebody make it me cause i was the one with the idea of doing this all other players were not in it they just kinda followed.
Tahiren
hey HT just appeal the ban like I did and hopefully Opti will get around to looking at it and maybe some sense will get knocked into a GM's head. But we kinda did take it over the line, although we did thoroughly enjoy ourselves.
HealTicket
i dont appeal bans if im baned im baned i have accomplished everything on this server there is to accomplish anyway cba dealing with noob GMs like "bulgaria represent" and other noobs
Tahiren
hmm, well I dont see the ban staying honestly.
HealTicket
i dont even understand the reason we got baned in first place mabe i would understand 2 hour mute or a kick but IP ban and vent ban for saying bulgaria represent is just fucking stupid there is people saying nigger etc and its fine but u say bulgaria represent and u get ufcking ip ban and vent ban rofl whatever though idc server going down anyway 8 or 7 trials GMs at once is imba...and all of em are retarded when you give somebody who has been nerd raging at GMs for last 2 years and been hated by everybody a GM thats how you know your desperate
Tahiren
agreed, no reason to ban what 6 or 7 of us?
HealTicket
Well im not even mentioning that it was quite a few baned but i dont believe even a single person should have been baned for saying 2 words that are not offensive in anyway shape or form.
Tahiren
well i found out how long our ban is for its a 2day account/ip ban.
Rezlind
Constant taunting of a GM, even after the issue was spoken to you about, consider it disrespect. You don't know when to stop, I had to stop you for you.

Thread locked, if you wish to talk you can contact me on IRC or PM me.

QUOTE (Tahiren @ Sep 7 2009, 09:47 PM) *
agreed, no reason to ban what 6 or 7 of us?

Four of you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.