Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mail/Vote panel working
Remnants of Chaos > News and announcements > News
optical
You can now once again use ingame mail and the votepanel, sorry about that bug, everything should be working as per usual.

If anything goes wrong, please let me know.
juxti
woot go opti biggrin.gif
Bojar
in game mail doesnt work for me sad.gif...
it stop after i click on Send, but nothing goes
(and it doesnt cost anything, also no 30 copper fee)
Infiltrator
If your mail doesn't work, log on retail and send a quick mail or something just to get the Retail Cache, then log back on here. If you don't have a Retail account, just make a Trial.
Greyman
QUOTE (Infiltrator @ Jul 9 2009, 10:10 PM) *
If your mail doesn't work, log on retail and send a quick mail or something just to get the Retail Cache, then log back on here. If you don't have a Retail account, just make a Trial.

or just fix the mailbox problem tongue.gif?
asetas
QUOTE (Infiltrator @ Jul 9 2009, 11:10 PM) *

Confirmed to work.
Anderson
QUOTE (Infiltrator @ Jul 9 2009, 03:10 PM) *

Or someone could just upload the retail cache.
Infiltrator
QUOTE (Anderson @ Jul 13 2009, 09:46 PM) *
Or someone could just upload the retail cache.

Or these people could spend 5 minutes doing it themselves instead of people linking stuff that'll just cause Opti more legal issues
Deject3d
QUOTE (Infiltrator @ Jul 14 2009, 06:34 AM) *
Or these people could spend 5 minutes doing it themselves instead of people linking stuff that'll just cause Opti more legal issues

it's a good thing you can send mail with a trial account.

oh wait.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.