Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Devast
Remnants of Chaos > General > Introductions
Devast
Hey, I'm 'Devast' I'm from another 'AV' server though it is currently down, so I'm posting here wondering if I should patchup and switch to this server so heres a few Qs.
1. How is the uptime? if the server does go down do the staff fix it in in a timly manner?
2. How are the staff? Are they laid back or are they powertrippers?
3. How's the Pvp and ally/horde ratio? Are there somewhat frequent WSG (or even AB) games? Do Horde dominate AV?

Thanks and I hope to be playing real soon

Syncron
Hmm

This is the remake of the old CC AV Realm.

I suggest to get in-game and try it out.
Isnt
QUOTE (Devast @ Aug 28 2009, 09:26 PM) *
Hey, I'm 'Devast' I'm from another 'AV' server though it is currently down, so I'm posting here wondering if I should patchup and switch to this server so heres a few Qs.
1. How is the uptime? if the server does go down do the staff fix it in in a timly manner?
2. How are the staff? Are they laid back or are they powertrippers?
3. How's the Pvp and ally/horde ratio? Are there somewhat frequent WSG (or even AB) games? Do Horde dominate AV?

Thanks and I hope to be playing real soon

Theres been a few fixings lately since we just updated to furious and put out a new BG typa place, but now its fine and smooth running

The main owned of the server is opti, he isnt on much, mainly when it comes to updating the server. Rezlind is the main GM fixer guy, hes cool, can be a bit of a POOPFACE at times, the rest are trials/not as active, but they still awnser tickets etc.

Uh. your gonna wanna see the ratio/BGs =O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.