1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
Note

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I played the old CC for a while and played RoC for a few months.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
I have played retail WoW from the start and currently have an active account.

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
Play time is random due to work but play allot on my days off or after work if I get off early.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I live in Texas and I am fluent in English.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
I do not know any secondary languages.

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
Random play time due to work. My time zone is (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I have played Mage, Druid, Hunter and Paladin

8:: How old are you?
I am 27 years old.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
I have allot of GM experience.

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
I have worked on LegendaryWoW off and on for about a year and a half, I was an admin on Enclavewow for about 4 months, I am a donor GM for Underworldprivategaming for a while and worked on a few others that I can not remember the names that have been shutdown for a while now.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I have allot of experience being a GM and will not abuse my powers or slack off and I am very helpful.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
I am friendly, mature and like to talk to other people and help them when ever I can.

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
I actually like to help people and answer tickets. I am also very activate when I am not working.

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.
I really haven't dealt with any of the GMs on the server. I have talked to Rezlind on vent a few times and he seemed like an ok guy.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
Ability to vote for items or spells that give you fun non-combat stuff to use such as the portal effect spell that glows around your character.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
No I have not been banned or muted ever!

"I'm smarter than the average noob".