GM Application

***Edit: Sorry for wall of texts, tried to space it out.

1:: What is your most used in-game name, otherwise known as your "Main" character?
I play on a LOT of characters. I will list them by playing priority.
Pankekes - Undead Rogue
Pancakes - Tauren Druid
Ramen - Undead Mage
Kagerokku - undead Warlock
Soccerball - Gnome Rogue
Baseball - Gnome Mage
Pho - Tauren Warrior
Tenimuhou - Blood Elf paladin

2:: How long have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
Since 3.1.x. I was referred to this private server by my friend Fuyukia. I sometimes log onto the vent server when i play remnants. I'm playing right now to be hoenst.

3:: Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft and if you have, for how long?
I started playing retail sometime during 8th grade, which was 2007-2008. I started playing in TBC. i played a tauren warrior until level 10 before switching to a blood elf rogue that I would eventually play until level 70. I played in the Retaliation battlegroup, and the Blood Furnace PvP Realm. I quit playing in april 2009. So i played for 1-2 Years.

I raided with many successful guilds, but the highlights of my WoW life are Contempt and PLA aka Forbidden Kingdom.

Contempt was the #3 guild on the server, a very laid back guild, but serious when we needed to be. We were also #3 on the server to clear ALL of the raids before 3.0.0. That means 10 AND 25 man: Naxx, Malygos, Sarthation (With 1/2/3 Drakes), Obsidian Sanctum (noone in guild got a black war mammoth though) and many more raids before WotLK. Sadly contempt split in half and they formed guilds called Animosity and some other guild I do not remember the name of. I was also part of the group that got the server first Undying Title.

PLA aka Forbidden Kingdom was #4. I moved on from PLA to contempt in February.

On retail, i played:
70 BE rogue: Dualbreaker (Guilds:PLA/Forbidden Kingdom/Contempt) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...p;n=Dualbreaker
49 Twink Resto/Balance Druid: Neverdies (Contempt/BoA Allstars) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...amp;n=Neverdies
29 Twink Survival hunter: Prozacattack (Contempt) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...;n=Prozacattack
80 Unholy/Frost Orc Deathknight: DualB (PLA/ForbiddenKingdom/Contempt) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...ace&n=DualB

DualB was special. I achieved many things with him.
I was #1 Horde DK on the server rating-wise and probably skill-wise.
I got gladiator along with my FOTM partner (holy paladin).
I was in the best dps AND tank gear availible before 3.0.0. came out. Yes, I DK tanked.
I could go on and on about my achievements but Then Id need an energy drink. smile.gif

4:: What is your average daily playing time? Please be as accurate as possible.
Iv've been playing remnants EVERY DAY this summer for at least an hour or more with my guild members. We all play the same games together.

5A:: What country or state do you live in? Fluent English is a requirement, do you fulfill that requirement?
I currently reside in the United States of America, in California. I speak fluent english. I'm a US born citizen.

5B:: Do you know any secondary languages? If so, please list them.
I speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, and some Japanese/French/Spanish on the side. (Still learning mandarin, japanese, and french. Cantonese is just to talk to my grandparents and order dim sum lol).

6:: What hours do you normally play and please indicate your time zone?
I live on the pacific side of the US, so I'm GMT-8.
I normally play as soon as a wake up until i have to either go eat dinner, go out, or do something else... or until the server crashes.

7:: How many different classes have you played on Remnants of Chaos?
I've honestly played EVERY class except:
prot warrior
prot paladin
feral druid
disc priest
holy priest
shadow priest
enh shaman
resto shaman.
mm hunter
bm hunter

8:: How old are you?
14. 15 in November.

9A:: Do you have past experience as a Game Master or related experience?
I own a 25 man ventrilo server that i use for personal gaming/other stuff. I ran the guild forums for a very successful raiding guild back on retail. I am very good with problem solving and quick fixes. I've seen the GM control panel used before and I know how to summon items (look on wowhead, find item #, etc etc.)

9B:: If you have, where and for how long? Please provide as much detailed information as possible. If you haven't any past experience, please input 'N/A' in the field below.
I currently do not have experience as a WoW game master (GM). But I would probably learn the ropes quick smile.gif.

10:: Give a reason (or more) why you should be selected as GM for Remnants of Chaos:
I like solving other peoples' problems. I am considering being a psychologist when I grow up.

11:: Give us some general information about yourself here.
I'm half Cantonese and Half Hawaiian. 14 years of age, going into 10th grade next year. I attend an IB school (International Baccalaurette) which is a very prestigeous program. I like WoW. and myriad other games.
My OS: Windows x64 bit home edition.
Security program: Kaspersky.
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: logitech G5
Headset: Razer megalodon
Mousepad: hello Kitty signature brand
Headphones: 99 cent ones from walgreens
books: no thanks
music: heck yes
sex: maybe if i like you enough
Search Engine: Google.
I'm random biggrin.gif

12:: What can you contribute to Remnants of Chaos that other applicants cannot?
I listen. I read. I follow. I read all my fellow applicants' applications and they did not have the one thing that Opti said to post in BIG RED LETTERS along with the answered application. The first thing i did when i clicked "new topic" in this forum was type in, "I'm smarter than the average noob". in size 6 font, arial black, bright red. biggrin.gif

13:: What is your opinion of the current staff, list their names and your opinion on them following it.

I.e.

GM Rezlind - [Opinion] Rezzy. Hes is teh smex. He helped me when my paladin and warlock were missing racial spells right when i asked him to on vent.
GM Opti - I don't want to suck up too much. But an amazing guy. he codes stuff well ;D
GM Asetas - Probably the best Gm i've had ticket experiences with: he gets the problem solved and he does it FAST and diligently.

14:: Name one thing you think would improve Remnants of Chaos furthermore?
100% Working arenas. I take arenas very seriously, as I stated earlier. right now i lag TERRIBLY in arenas for some unknown reason. It started after the server change a couple days ago. Also, missle barrage needs to be coded as well as blink *sadface* ._________.

15:: Have you ever been banned or muted?
No. Never. on ANY character.

"I'm smarter than the average noob".
**EDIT: i accidentally put the font size and arial black font on the OUTSIDE of the text. haha.